Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

Good luck with Kamala.  And just so you get the memo early this time, she will not be your candidate.

I mean me and you don’t see Trump day to day.

Members of his cabinet did.

Only 4 of 44 of his former cabinet have endorsed him:

https://www.businessinsider.com/members-trumps-cabinet-just-4-endorsed-him-2024-nbc-2023-7?amp

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

I mean me and you don’t see Trump day to day.

Members of his cabinet did.

Only 4 of 44 of his former cabinet have endorsed him:

https://www.businessinsider.com/members-trumps-cabinet-just-4-endorsed-him-2024-nbc-2023-7?amp

You need to stop now because you are making yourself look stupid.  Enough with the "since Biden has dementia Trump does too" 5 year old nonsense. Let it go.  Trump doesn't have dementia. 

1 minute ago, phypon said:

You need to stop now because you are making yourself look stupid.  Enough with the "since Biden has dementia Trump does too" 5 year old nonsense. Let it go.  Trump doesn't have dementia. 

I am sorry but maybe it’s you who are looking stupid.

No one is saying because Biden has dementia Trump is.  I’m saying Trump on his own merits has dementia regardless of anything to do with Biden.

We’ve seen many instances such as:

- mistaking the person he raped for his wife

- calling his sons fiancé his wife

- Thinking Biden ran against Obama

- Not being able to directly answer a question in the debate

- this quote ““So I said, ‘Let me ask you a question,’ and [the South Carolinian] said, ‘Nobody ever asked this question,’ and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT — very smart. He goes, I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight? And you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there”

- “Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. It was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways— it represented such a big portion of the success of this country.”

- Thinking he ran against Obama - “With Obama, we won an election that everyone said couldn’t be won.”

- whales are killed by windmills

-  blamed Nikki Haley for J6 security 

List goes on and on without needing to mention Biden at all.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I am sorry but maybe it’s you who are looking stupid.

No one is saying because Biden has dementia Trump is.  I’m saying Trump on his own merits has dementia regardless of anything to do with Biden.

We’ve seen many instances such as:

- mistaking the person he raped for his wife

- calling his sons fiancé his wife

- Thinking Biden ran against Obama

- Not being able to directly answer a question in the debate

- this quote ““So I said, ‘Let me ask you a question,’ and [the South Carolinian] said, ‘Nobody ever asked this question,’ and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT — very smart. He goes, I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight? And you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there”

- “Gettysburg, what an unbelievable battle that was. It was so much, and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways— it represented such a big portion of the success of this country.”

- Thinking he ran against Obama - “With Obama, we won an election that everyone said couldn’t be won.”

- whales are killed by windmills

-  blamed Nikki Haley for J6 security 

List goes on and on without needing to mention Biden at all.

Do you just read headlines?  Do you eat crayons?

24 minutes ago, phypon said:

Do you just read headlines?  Do you eat crayons?

What Trump mental decay, he's only 78 on an all fast food diet he has best brain, but we'd totally call him out if he was starting to slip. 😉

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What Trump mental decay, he's only 78 on an all fast food diet he has best brain, but we'd totally call him out if was starting to slip. 😉

I don't know what you just said.  Quite frankly, I don't think you do either.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Are those things he didn’t say? Because he did and there’s clips of him saying them.

Please, if you take anything out of our discussion, do some deeper digging/research and look at things in their full context.  I'm not going to do that for you and go through everything you said point by point.  Please do that on your own.  I'm sorry, but I just can't deal with or waste my energy on someone that is so ill informed.  I'm not trying to insult you.  It's evident that you haven't looked into or researched the talking points you are parroting. Look into things under their full context before wholeheartedly accepting it as truth.  Have a good day.

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Please, if you take anything out of our discussion, do some deeper digging/research and look at things in their full context.  I'm not going to do that for you and go through everything you said point by point.  Please do that on your own.  I'm sorry, but I just can't deal with or waste my energy on someone that is so ill informed.  I'm not trying to insult you.  It's evident that you haven't looked into or researched the talking points you are parroting. Look into things under their full context before wholeheartedly accepting it as truth.  Have a good day.

I have. I’ve watched the speeches. I’ve seen with my own two eyes the crazy things he says and mistakes he makes.

If you chose to turn a blind eye to that, that’s fine. It’s clear me giving you additional quotes and videos of Trump himself will not change your mind.

One day maybe you’ll accept the truth that those are things and signs of a person with dementia.

So take care!

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Again, look at the chart.

I've said what we're seeing with Biden is not atypical with a man of his age. And will not be atypical as we see Trump move into that age.

So I see that you struggle with comprehension (are you in your late 60s?), but the point is that he is mentally competent to serve as president, but there are very serious concerns about someone of that age committing to an additional four year term.

Is fit. May not be fit in 3 or 4 years. Is that really so hard to understand?

And apply it to the other guy. I find him unfit not because of his age (yet), but because many of his closest advisers as well as his own VP candidate are on record calling him an "idiot" or "moron." As in "an idiot right now," not "may become an idiot some day."

Really, has that ever happened with any other president in history?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Pro Bowler's Association?

Yeah. Nobody who's worked closely with him has every called him an "idiot" or an "effin moron."

To the first bolder passage - LOL

To the second - it absolutely is hard to understand. More like impossible. It doesn’t matter how much confidence or bravado you state it with. You are the only person alive that believes it. It’s fun to watch you go to the mat for this idea. 

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

I have. I’ve watched the speeches. I’ve seen with my own two eyes the crazy things he says and mistakes he makes.

If you chose to turn a blind eye to that, that’s fine. It’s clear me giving you additional quotes and videos of Trump himself will not change your mind.

One day maybe you’ll accept the truth that those are things and signs of a person with dementia.

So take care!

What you really want to do is to compare the young Trump to the old man Trump. It's at least as compelling as the change in Biden.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

To the first bolder passage - LOL

To the second - it absolutely is hard to understand. More like impossible. It doesn’t matter how much confidence or bravado you state it with. You are the only person alive that believes it. It’s fun to watch you go to the mat for this idea. 

And yet, despite a brain resembling overnight oats, the United States continues to hum right along. Hell, even the markets aren't bothered a bit by the fact that the country is being governed by a dead man sitting.

https://www.cnbc.com/us-markets/

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So take care!

You cherry picked and there is no way you researched the full context.  You didn't even know Don Jr. was engaged.  Good try though.  Have a good one!

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a the Woman he Finger Raped.

The context for this makes it so much worse, he's giving testimony for the civil case of his rape of E. Jean Carrol, and throughout the whole process he'd disparage her and say he'd never be attracted to her, then when giving sworn testimony for that case he identifies a past picture of her as his ex-wife, you know someone he was attracted to.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/

In interviews Trump gave in the 1980s and 1990s (with Tom Brokaw, David Letterman, Oprah Winfrey, Charlie Rose, and others), he spoke articulately, used sophisticated vocabulary, inserted dependent clauses into his sentences without losing his train of thought, and strung together sentences into a polished paragraph, which — and this is no mean feat — would have scanned just fine in print. This was so even when reporters asked tough questions about, for instance, his divorce, his brush with bankruptcy, and why he doesn’t build housing for working-class Americans.

Now, Trump’s vocabulary is simpler. He repeats himself over and over, and lurches from one subject to an unrelated one, as in this answer during an interview with the Associated Press last month:

“People want the border wall. My base definitely wants the border wall, my base really wants it — you’ve been to many of the rallies. OK, the thing they want more than anything is the wall. My base, which is a big base; I think my base is 45 percent. You know, it’s funny. The Democrats, they have a big advantage in the Electoral College. Big, big, big advantage. … The Electoral College is very difficult for a Republican to win, and I will tell you, the people want to see it. They want to see the wall.”

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The context for this makes it so much worse, he's giving testimony for the civil case of his rape of E. Jean Carrol, and throughout the whole process he'd disparage her and say he'd never be attracted to her, then when giving sworn testimony for that case he identifies a past picture of her as his ex-wife, you know someone he was attracted to.

This is where you get it wrong.  He didn't recognize her.  She doesn't look like that now nor at that time of the alleged incident.  They showed him an old photo.  Maybe if she looked like that at the time he would have been attracted to her.  It proves that he was not attracted to her at the time of the alleged incident.  (I'm using Lefty logic here :nana:)

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

How can you disagree with this?  LED bulbs suck.  They make your eyes all wonky.