Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Im just looking at actual video clips. Not the media. I purposefully looked for the clips with no media narrative. Just Trumps words.

Maybe the fiance for wife is a mistake. It’s not one I make, but say it is. The issue comes is there’s a lot of these mistakes. So looking at a single one can be dismissed but when there’s tons of these mistakes, you need to really start thinking to yourself.

No doubt that discernment is paramount.  I know it can be tough to put things into perspective when there is a lot of influence thrown around (I say that as a generality applying to you and me and everyone).  I understand your point, but I don't think the examples you gave really illustrate Trump being at a Biden level decline.

1 minute ago, phypon said:

No doubt that discernment is paramount.  I know it can be tough to put things into perspective when there is a lot of influence thrown around (I say that as a generality applying to you and me and everyone).  I understand your point, but I don't think the examples you gave really illustrate Trump being at a Biden level decline.

Here's what I'm seeing, which fits my personal impressions as a guy with lots of relatives in their late 70s and 80s.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/21/opinion/president-physician-cognitive-testing.html

Trump is 3+ years younger than Biden, but if elected he will be older than Biden is today by the end of his term.

chart-600.png

Green = Vocabulary

Orange = Spatial Visualization

Red = Reasoning

Blue = Memory

Purple = Speed

On the X axis, the hatched area is from Trump's Age to Biden's Age

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here's what I'm seeing, which fits my personal impressions as a guy with lots of relatives in their late 70s and 80s.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/21/opinion/president-physician-cognitive-testing.html

Trump is 3+ years younger than Biden, but if elected he will be older than Biden is today by the end of his term.

chart-600.png

Are you using common core math to come up with those numbers?

Kamala has mental issues that cannot be ignored.  She has a serious disorder and really is not fit to be president of this country.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

chart-600.png

Green = Vocabulary

Orange = Spatial Visualization

Red = Reasoning

Blue = Memory

Purple = Speed

On the X axis, the hatched area is from Trump's Age to Biden's Age

Frank your comments have turned insane, you are now arguing Trump is as bad cognitively as Biden? Seriously go vote for who want but you have gone nuts. 

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

I don’t think the argument is if it’s at a Biden level decline.

Everyone ages differently, but look at where Biden was 4 years ago compared to today.

If we compare Trump today to Biden 4 years ago, I would say Trump is showing more signs of mental decline.

Now with aging, maybe 4 years from now Trump isn’t as bad as Biden is today, maybe he’s the same, maybe he’s worse.  But no one expected Biden to be this bad 4 years ago.

Knowing that there is signs of mental decline, can we as a country take the risk of someone mentally declining as bad as Biden or worse?

Applying the NYT chart to myself:

I'm in my late 50s. I definitely know that my Spatial Visualization (which fades quicker) is not what it was in my 20s. Part of that was I was in a very different job - one that required that skill - when I was young. So lack of practice. But also just something that requires effort now, that came easily/naturally in my younger years.

Vocabulary? Yeah, that's at it's peak. I have fun using unusual words and phrases with the Gen Z'ers and Millennials I supervise.

Speed? As in speed of recall? Yeah. Sometimes a name or word doesn't come to me immediately anymore. But it comes. The metaphor is the hard drive in my brain chugging through an old-fashioned "search" function.

Reasoning? I don't think I'm being too kind to myself to say that that is at its peak. That's what my job is, and I catch all kinds of logical errors in the legal briefs, etc, that I review.

Memory? I don't detect any issues, but maybe my kids do. I don't remember ...

4 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Frank your comments have turned insane, you are now arguing Trump is as bad cognitively as Biden? Seriously go vote for who want but you have gone nuts. 

Look at the chart. I'm saying that mental acuity with aging is not a linear function, and that there are certain steep declines to be expected in one's late 70s and early 80s.

I thought you taught math?

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm in my late 50s. I definitely know that my Spatial Visualization (which fades quicker) is not what it was in my 20s. Part of that was I was in a very different job - one that required that skill - when I was young. So lack of practice. But also just something that requires effort now, that came easily/naturally in my younger years.

Vocabulary? Yeah, that's at it's peak. I have fun using unusual words and phrases with the Gen Z'ers and Millennials I supervise.

Speed? As in speed of recall? Yeah. Sometimes a name or word doesn't come to me immediately anymore. But it comes. The metaphor is the hard drive in my brain chugging through an old-fashioned "search" function.

Reasoning? I don't think I'm being too kind to myself to say that that is at its peak. That's what my job is, and I catch all kinds of logical errors in the legal briefs, etc, that I review.

Look at the chart. I'm saying that mental acuity with aging is not a linear function, and that there are certain steep declines to be expected in one's late 70s and early 80s.

On Thursday of last week, you declared Joe Biden to be mentally fit for the job. What in the living hell were you thinking?

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I don’t think the argument is if it’s at a Biden level decline.

Everyone ages differently, but look at where Biden was 4 years ago compared to today.

If we compare Trump today to Biden 4 years ago, I would say Trump is showing more signs of mental decline.

Now with aging, maybe 4 years from now Trump isn’t as bad as Biden is today, maybe he’s the same, maybe he’s worse.  But no one expected Biden to be this bad 4 years ago.

Knowing that there is signs of mental decline, can we as a country take the risk of someone mentally declining as bad as Biden or worse?

You're totally trying to compare him to Biden in your post.  I don't believe Trump is in decline.  He's leap years ahead of the Biden of 3-4 years ago in his cognitive ability.  If anyone of the candidates has a mental disorder at this point, it's Kamala.  Are you worried about her PBA disorder?

The difference is, if Trump does show obvious signs, his supporters will call it out and not try to gaslight people that he's fine.  You've heard a narrative on MSM and you are believing it.  The examples you provided are not examples of mental decline or early onset dementia.  If Trump show signs I will be right there with you.  As of now, he has not.  It seems you don't want to hear that, but that's the truth.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

On Thursday of last week, you declared Joe Biden to be mentally fit for the job. What in the living hell were you thinking?

Again, look at the chart.

I've said what we're seeing with Biden is not atypical with a man of his age. And will not be atypical as we see Trump move into that age.

So I see that you struggle with comprehension (are you in your late 60s?), but the point is that he is mentally competent to serve as president, but there are very serious concerns about someone of that age committing to an additional four year term.

Is fit. May not be fit in 3 or 4 years. Is that really so hard to understand?

And apply it to the other guy. I find him unfit not because of his age (yet), but because many of his closest advisers as well as his own VP candidate are on record calling him an "idiot" or "moron." As in "an idiot right now," not "may become an idiot some day."

Really, has that ever happened with any other president in history?

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Are you worried about her PBA disorder

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Pro Bowler's Association?

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

The difference is, if Trump does show obvious signs, his supporters will call it out and not try to gaslight people that he's fine.

Yeah. Nobody who's worked closely with him has every called him an "idiot" or an "effin moron."

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Pro Bowler's Association?

You're always late to the party.  And by late, I mean by like a day or two...anyway...

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You are trying to compare random people to specific people. My father is almost 80 and his brother is gonna be 90 by end of year, and both are mentally sharp. Averages mean almost nothing when discussing individuals, your math teacher should have taught you that.  Trump is clearly doing much better than Biden did in 2020 and sounds similar to Biden in 2012 for accuracy,  so by your concerns he will be fine for 4 more years without an issue

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Orlando Buffalo said:

You are trying to compare random people to specific people. My father is almost 80 and his brother is gonna be 90 by end of year, and both are mentally sharp. Averages mean almost nothing when discussing individuals, your math teacher should have taught you that.  Trump is clearly doing much better than Biden did in 2020 and sounds similar to Biden in 2012 for accuracy,  so by your concerns he will be fine for 4 more years without an issue

I am saying - and have said for a long time - that we shouldn't be electing anyone to national office who will be 80+ before the end of their term. I'd actually go with 75. Reagan was in decline in his second term; I still believe that even in retrospect he was "fit" (and generally successful) to serve.

Do you think Reagan wasn't fit?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I am saying - and have said for a long time - that we shouldn't be electing anyone to national office who will be 80+ before the end of their term. I'd actually go with 75. Reagan was in decline in his second term; I still believe that even in retrospect he was "fit" (and generally successful) to serve.

Do you think Reagan wasn't fit?

In 1984 I was in second grade so my memory of politics at that time is not real sharp, I can argue facts of that time frame but not "my opinion". 

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I appreciate you admitting you were lying about Bidens mental state, because if Trump concerns you then you must have been terrified of Biden. Or is this you "owning the Republicans" because I was right and you were so wrong.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're totally trying to compare him to Biden in your post.  I don't believe Trump is in decline.  He's leap years ahead of the Biden of 3-4 years ago in his cognitive ability.  If anyone of the candidates has a mental disorder at this point, it's Kamala.  Are you worried about her PBA disorder?

The difference is, if Trump does show obvious signs, his supporters will call it out and not try to gaslight people that he's fine.  You've heard a narrative on MSM and you are believing it.  The examples you provided are not examples of mental decline or early onset dementia.  If Trump show signs I will be right there with you.  As of now, he has not.  It seems you don't want to hear that, but that's the truth.

Is this a joke, Trump once said he could shoot someone and his supporters wouldn't care, at the time it was obviously a joke, now I'm not sure they wouldn't complain about some idiot getting in the way of Trumps bullet.

Besides he's already shown plenty of issues during his campaign before the debate made Biden the focus

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Is this a joke, Trump once said he could shoot someone and his supporters wouldn't care, at the time it was obviously a joke, now I'm not sure they wouldn't complain about some idiot getting in the way of Trumps bullet.

Besides he's already shown plenty of issues during his campaign before the debate made Biden the focus

Kamala has shown more signs of cognition issues than Trump.  If Trump said he could leap over a building in a single bound you sound like someone that would take him seriously.  Wake up.  You are on your second Lefty candidate with more mental health issues than Trump.  Deal with it.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

And again: his own Cabinet members "called it out" and said that he has a pathological inability to concentrate or to digest complicated information. Whether that's age-related or something else (adult ADHD? I don't know), the fact is we have reliable insider reports from some highly successful people (Rex Tillerson, Gen Kelly, etc.) that he is not fit for the job.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And again: his own Cabinet members "called it out" and said that he has a pathological inability to concentrate or to digest complicated information. Whether that's age-related or something else (adult ADHD? I don't know), the fact is we have reliable insider reports from some highly successful people (Rex Tillerson, Gen Kelly, etc.) that he is not fit for the job.

Good luck with Kamala.  And just so you get the memo early this time, she will not be your candidate.