Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The left has called Donald a liar for years. I think the most ardent MAGA would agree he lies.

But what if the left is wrong? What if it’s not lies? What if he thinks it’s true due to a mental condition?

The Left has also called him Hitler and almost got him killed.  The Left and MSM is not something to look to for truth and is certainly not a barometer for reality.  The Left pulls the "tell a lie long enough until it is truth" mantra.  Be wary of what you hear and rely more on what you see with your own eyes.  Don't let anyone, left or right, tell you what to think.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

The Left has also called him Hitler and almost got him killed.  The Left and MSM is not something to look to for truth and is certainly not a barometer for reality.  The Left pulls the "tell a lie long enough until it is truth" mantra.  Be wary of what you hear and rely more on what you see with your own eyes.  Don't let anyone, left or right, tell you what to think.

Thats why I’m just throwing out what if Trump has dementia. I showed you what I saw with my own eyes him thinking his kids married, him confusing the person he raped with his wife, and many more things.

So maybe we should all take that into context now of his age and maybe it is just a mental issue like dementia.

30 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The left has called Donald a liar for years. I think the most ardent MAGA would agree he lies.

But what if the left is wrong? What if it’s not lies? What if he thinks it’s true due to a mental condition?

Oh there is no doubt he lies so much he thinks it’s true. That doesn’t make it true but he has no idea what he is talking about. Everyone, especially the media, focused on Joe. Now they can turn their attention to this senile demented lying #######.

17 minutes ago, phypon said:

No. Donald did just fine all on his own getting himself killed. With all his hate speech and lies and bull ***** he spews I’m surprised it took that long for someone to take a shot at him! 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

The neoliberal's political strategy is to focus on character flaws, real, imagined, or made up, rather than on the specific policies and objectives. Their unfounded belief is they're intellectually, morally, and ethically superior in every way.

For example, If you advocate a secure border you're a racist or a xenophobe. Whether the policy of letting 15M people from all over the world overwhelm your ability to vet, process, track, and accommodate the needs of those people, or if the cost of $100's of billions could be better used elsewhere such as helping American's like homeless veterans that live in the streets while illegals are hosted in 4 star hotels is not important, discussed, or debated. And when it backfires to the point of costing them political capital and becomes unpopular they claim its the other guy's fault. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The neoliberal's political strategy is to focus on character flaws, real, imagined, or made up, rather than on the specific policies and objectives. Their unfounded belief is they're intellectually, morally, and ethically superior in every way.

For example, If you advocate a secure border you're a racist or a xenophobe. Whether the policy of letting 15M people from all over the world overwhelm your ability to vet, process, track, and accommodate the needs of those people, or if the cost of $100's of billions could be better used elsewhere such as helping American's like homeless veterans that live in the streets while illegals are hosted in 4 star hotels is not important, discussed, or debated. And when it backfires to the point of costing them political capital and becomes unpopular they claim its the other guy's fault. 

TAPPER:  President Biden, thank you so much. Let’s turn to the cost of childcare, which many American families struggle to afford.

President Trump, both you and President Biden have tried to address this issue, but the average cost of childcare in this country has risen to more than $11,000 a year per child. For many families, the cost of childcare for two children is more than their rent. In your second term, what would you do to make childcare more affordable?

TRUMP:  Just to go back. The general got fired because he was no good. And if he said that, that’s why he made it up. But we have 19 people that said I didn’t say it, and they’re very highly respected, much more so than him.

The other thing is, he doesn’t fire people. He never fired people. I’ve never seen him fire anybody. I did fire a lot. I fired Comey because he was no good. I fired a lot of the top people at the FBI, drained the swamp. They were no good. Not easy to fire people. You’d pay a price for it, but they were no good. I inherited these people. I didn’t put him there. I didn’t put Comey there. He was no good. I fired him.

This guy hasn’t fired anybody. He never fires. He should have fired every military man that was involved with that Afghan – the Afghanistan horror show. The most embarrassing moment in the history of our country. He didn’t fire?

Did you fire anybody? Did you fire anybody that’s on the border, that’s allowed us to have the worst border in the history of the world? Did anybody get fired for allowing 18 million people, many from prisons, many from mental institutions? Did you fire anybody that allowed our country to be destroyed? Joe, our country is being destroyed as you and I sit up here and waste a lot of time on this debate. This shouldn’t be a debate.

He is the worst president. He just said it about me because I said it. But look, he’s the worst president in the history of our country. He’s destroyed our country. Now, all of a sudden, he’s trying to get a little tough on the border. He come out – came out with a nothing deal, and it reduced it a little bit. A little bit, like this much. It’s insignificant.

He wants open borders. He wants our country to either be destroyed or he wants to pick up those people as voters. And I don’t think – we just can’t let it happen. If he wins this election, our country doesn’t have a chance. Not even a chance of coming out of this rut. We probably won’t have a country left anymore. That’s how bad it is. He is the worst in history by far.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

TAPPER:  President Biden, thank you so much. Let’s turn to the cost of childcare, which many American families struggle to afford.

President Trump, both you and President Biden have tried to address this issue, but the average cost of childcare in this country has risen to more than $11,000 a year per child. For many families, the cost of childcare for two children is more than their rent. In your second term, what would you do to make childcare more affordable?

TRUMP:  Just to go back. The general got fired because he was no good. And if he said that, that’s why he made it up. But we have 19 people that said I didn’t say it, and they’re very highly respected, much more so than him.

The other thing is, he doesn’t fire people. He never fired people. I’ve never seen him fire anybody. I did fire a lot. I fired Comey because he was no good. I fired a lot of the top people at the FBI, drained the swamp. They were no good. Not easy to fire people. You’d pay a price for it, but they were no good. I inherited these people. I didn’t put him there. I didn’t put Comey there. He was no good. I fired him.

This guy hasn’t fired anybody. He never fires. He should have fired every military man that was involved with that Afghan – the Afghanistan horror show. The most embarrassing moment in the history of our country. He didn’t fire?

Did you fire anybody? Did you fire anybody that’s on the border, that’s allowed us to have the worst border in the history of the world? Did anybody get fired for allowing 18 million people, many from prisons, many from mental institutions? Did you fire anybody that allowed our country to be destroyed? Joe, our country is being destroyed as you and I sit up here and waste a lot of time on this debate. This shouldn’t be a debate.

He is the worst president. He just said it about me because I said it. But look, he’s the worst president in the history of our country. He’s destroyed our country. Now, all of a sudden, he’s trying to get a little tough on the border. He come out – came out with a nothing deal, and it reduced it a little bit. A little bit, like this much. It’s insignificant.

He wants open borders. He wants our country to either be destroyed or he wants to pick up those people as voters. And I don’t think – we just can’t let it happen. If he wins this election, our country doesn’t have a chance. Not even a chance of coming out of this rut. We probably won’t have a country left anymore. That’s how bad it is. He is the worst in history by far.

That's the thing about the debate.

If it had been a college exam, both candidates would have failed. Miserably. We all know about Biden's performance, but read this "answer" to the simple question, "What would you do to make childcare more affordable?" There is literally no mention of childcare in the answer.

Or what about the question on the January 6 riot? Trump responded: "we had a very secure border on January 6." Again, no response to the actual question. He would have scored a zero too.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

If the media does its job and hammers trump non stop like they did Biden after the debate trump will be forced to drop out also.

The media?  LOL!  They lost what little credibility they had within the last few weeks.  No one's listening anymore.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

That sure seems like a federal issue.  Not some softball attempt at creating the narrative.

What's the solution. Federal payments directly to daycare providers?  Like individuals or groups.

You see the Southwest keys news???

Everything is expensive for most in this country. you notice the ever-rising amount of homeless?

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That sure seems like a federal issue.  Not some softball attempt at creating the narrative.

What's the solution. Federal payments directly to daycare providers?  Like individuals or groups.

You see the Southwest keys news???

Everything is expensive for most in this country. you notice the ever-rising amount of homeless?

How about answering the question then?

"The cost of childcare is not a federal matter. It should be left to the states to address and innovate."

The "liberal" moderators did nothing to try to get Trump to answer the actual question, and as we know Biden was unable or unwilling to do it himself.

But deflect, deflect ...

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

How about answering the question then?

"The cost of childcare is not a federal matter. It should be left to the states to address and innovate."

The "liberal" moderators did nothing to try to get Trump to answer the actual question, and as we know Biden was unable or unwilling to do it himself.

But deflect, deflect ...

So ask your state governor.  

Section 8? 

I would ask you the same.

Knowing the left it would be some means tested program to hand out money to the poor.

here in NY it's called childcare connections, its ripe with fraud.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Just a follow up on this one. Don Jr. is engaged, so I don't think it's a stretch for Trump to make such a comment.  I can't see putting this in the "senile" category.  They've been engaged for a couple of years so this clip is very misleading with regards to dementia.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So what additional Kimberly surgeries/procedures need to be completed before Don Jr. agrees to tie the knot?

I'm going with Brazilian Butt Lift.

She's hit the wall for sure.  Her cankles always bugged me...anyway...

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, phypon said:

Just a follow up on this one. Don Jr. is engaged, so I don't think it's a stretch for Trump to make such a comment.  I can't see putting this in the "senile" category.  They've been engaged for a couple of years so this clip is very misleading with regards to dementia.

Biden beat Obama in every swing state:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5110647/user-clip-biden-beats-obama-trump

Just another quick one. I don’t know how you can say that’s just a mistake.

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Biden beat Obama in every swing state:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5110647/user-clip-biden-beats-obama-trump

Just another quick one. I don’t know how you can say that’s just a mistake.

I'm not saying it's a mistake.  The woman has been in the family for years.  Is it a mistake for a step parent to call their spouses child their child or say that's my son or my daughter?  C'mon.  You're reaching and you know it because you are trying to construct a false narrative or are only seeing it the way you want to see it.  Don't let the media rule your capacity for reason.

15 minutes ago, phypon said:

I'm not saying it's a mistake.  The woman has been in the family for years.  Is it a mistake for a step parent to call their spouses child their child or say that's my son or my daughter?  C'mon.  You're reaching and you know it because you are trying to construct a false narrative or are only seeing it the way you want to see it.  Don't let the media rule your capacity for reason.

Im just looking at actual video clips. Not the media. I purposefully looked for the clips with no media narrative. Just Trumps words.

Maybe the fiance for wife is a mistake. It’s not one I make, but say it is. The issue comes is there’s a lot of these mistakes. So looking at a single one can be dismissed but when there’s tons of these mistakes, you need to really start thinking to yourself.