Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

On 6/29/2024 at 11:31 AM, Westside said:

This has to be a parody account. No way anyone can be this desperate and pathetic. Lol

The lies are flowing freely from tibs. Poor tibs, he just realized he’s been supporting a zombie! 😂😂😂😂

Him and BT are libtard Ai

• Agree 2

I mean this guy can't tell the truth, stay out of court or make any sense 

You guys must be jealous, we are going to get rid of Biden, you clowns are stuck with Trump, lol 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys must be jealous, we are going to get rid of Biden, you clowns are stuck with Trump, lol 

Who are you stuck with?

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just like Biden, except for the court (for now).

And no, you're stuck with Biden.  He said he's not leaving, lol

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Has anybody ever whacked you upside the head with a tire iron, cause you post like someone who has SEVERE brain damage?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You got to feel bad for his mental decline. Thinking your kid is married when he’s not. Mistaking your doctors name. The list goes on.

I think for me the debate really showed it. He couldn’t answer any question. Like What’s your plan to help working parents? Just to follow that up with rambling about golf or some other thing with no plan.

Its sad. Poor guy.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

You got to feel bad for his dignity decline. Thinking your kid is married when he’s not. Mistaking your doctors name.

I think for me the debate really showed it. He couldn’t answer any question. Like What’s your plan to help working parents? Just to follow that up with rambling about golf or some other thing with no plan.

Its sad. Poor guy.

It's just an embarrassment. Where is the leader, like Nancy Pelosi for Dems, to step in and get a new nominee

It's almost as if they know he would never leave, no matter what! 🤣

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You got to feel bad for his mental decline. Thinking your kid is married when he’s not. Mistaking your doctors name. The list goes on.

Its sad. Poor guy.

If the media does its job and hammers trump non stop like they did Biden after the debate trump will be forced to drop out also.

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's going to win and then he's going to prosecute everyone on the left and then everyone will be felons. That's what you get when you weaponize the justice system.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

If the media does its job and hammers trump non stop like they did Biden after the debate trump will be forced to drop out also.

The media hammered Biden non-stop because they received instructions from the DNC leadership that the plug on his puppet Presidency needed to be pull.. So carpet bomb the public with the idea to lay the groundwork for party leadership to make their move.

The issue wasn't Biden's age it was that his declining cognitive ability as a result of an undisclosed neurological condition was now obvious to even the slowest thinkers among the public.

And now that Biden's camp has decided not to run him in November, so the story goes, the obligatory narrative to equate Trump's situation with Biden's declining physical and mental state has begun. Its standard practice for the lefties. Don't admit you're wrong about your guy but claim the other side is wrong about their guy too. So we're not wrong, we're even. So predicable and a feeble argument. Everyone claiming Biden was okay until they were told he wasn't are just shifting their opinion per the instructions from the party. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You people are insane.  You seriously have problems.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Since Biden has dementia Trump has to have it too.  Typical 5 year old behavior.

Yeah, let the media continue to demonize Trump so that another wacko takes a shot at him.  Whatever it takes, right Lefties.  You people are sick.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Why would Trump step down? He is going to be the next President of the United States.

You should have saw how confident the people on here in 2020 were about that just because of boat parades.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Since Biden has dementia Trump has to have it too.  Typical 5 year old behavior.

Yeah, let the media continue to demonize Trump so that another wacko takes a shot at him.  Whatever it takes, right Lefties.  You people are sick.

I mean there are things that point to it. Like thinking your son is married when he’s not.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

I mean there are things that point to it. Like thinking your son is married when he’s not.

Where are you getting that from?  That's the first I've heard of something like that.  Can you please post a link.