Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

Just now, Tiberius said:

Ya, but he stupidly claimed he will cut electricity prices by 50% 

Guys a f'n joke 

I agree.  We should all want electricity prices to double.  What kind of moron wants to lower electricity prices anyway?  Viva la double electricity prices!!

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

I agree.  We should all want electricity prices to double.  What kind of moron wants to lower electricity prices anyway?  Viva la double electricity prices!!

Harris will pay us to use electricity! We will literally earn money drying our hair, making toast and watching Trump slur his way through a speech on TV. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Harris will pay us to use electricity! We will literally earn money drying our hair, making toast and watching Trump slur his way through a speech on TV. 

I don't think she gets paid enough to pay us to use electricity...

15 minutes ago, phypon said:

So now you’re for government intervention in the markets?

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So now you’re for government intervention in the markets?

The opposite.  Gas stoves...drops mic...

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Will slap tariffs on stuff to pay for it

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We can also have Mexico pay for our electricity usage! That's another one! 

Yup, tariffs.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

The opposite.  Gas stoves...drops mic...

Haven't you heard ?

It's only a small percentage of stoves. . . . . . . so it doesn't count.  :w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Then what's the point of implementing such a policy in the first place?

We've had standards for appliances for a long, long time.

Most of them are simple health/safety standards. Some are efficiency standards. 

Other countries/regions have them too (see the EU). Do they sometimes overreach? Sure. Is this such a case? No. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We've had standards for appliances for a long, long time.

Most of them are simple health/safety standards. Some are efficiency standards. 

Other countries/regions have them too (see the EU). Do they sometimes overreach? Sure. Is this such a case? No. 

So you are against banning gas stoves?

36 minutes ago, phypon said:

So you are against banning gas stoves?

No! I love my gas stove. I could be convinced to move to induction some day, but not anytime soon.

There were Biden Administration agitators suggesting that. It's fair to point that out.

But they didn't prevail. Instead we got an ordinary rule update that will have zero effect on the availability of new gas ranges.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Coincidentally, I mentioned to my wife that the effect of a Harris win would probably save us money on our electrical bill, as I simply cannot tolerate listening to her for ten seconds. TV/radio off.

It doesn't even matter what she says, or that repeated, stupid, senseless, contrived head bobbing.

I have some kind of allergy that causes my skin to crawl when she speaks.

Anyway, to another item in this thread, we have had an induction cooktop for twelve years and would never go back.

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Coincidentally, I mentioned to my wife that the effect of a Harris win would probably save us money on our electrical bill, as I simply cannot tolerate listening to her for ten seconds. TV/radio off.

It doesn't even matter what she says, or that repeated, stupid, senseless, contrived head bibbing.

Anyway, to another item in this thread, we have had an induction cooktop for twelve years and would never go back.

That's called muscle memory.  We all know how head bobbing got her to where she is today..."n'kay...you know"...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, sherpa said:

It doesn't even matter what she says, or that repeated, stupid, senseless, contrived head bobbing.

Kamala is annoying. No argument there.

On an induction cooktop: I guess I'm still a gas dinosaur. I don't want to replace my range (yet), so maybe I'll buy one of those induction side burners to see if an old dog can learn a new trick.

• Like (+1) 1