Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

16 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right. Could be the Lo-Fi Internet of 2003 Twitter platform. Could be Trump not willing to use a professional mic. Could be Trump being tired, particularly after the long delay. Or a combination.

Or that their brain has been damaged by TDS, especially the auditory center.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump, who had not posted on the website for nearly a year, returned with a vengeance Monday in a flurry of new posts and then a two-hour, glitch-marred ramble fest with Musk that broke no new ground and left the audience with a collective feeling of "what did we just listen to?

If Truth Social's stock price was a metric for reviewing all that, then Trump seemingly tanked his own company with his return to X. Truth Social's stock, which has been a comical rollercoaster, hit its lowest point in four months during trading Tuesday.

The folks who run Truth Social for Trump always knew this day would come.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump is flailing about. He is talking about the same old grievances, asking crowds about nicknames for Biden, going off on tangents. In short, he is doing everything but focusing on beating Harris.

The campaign team should not be blamed for Trump's inadequacies, but their job is to figure out how to house-train him. One way might be to remind him why he is running in the first place, not to lead the nation but to avoid federal prosecution and the possibility of prison. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

It means he wasn't schlurring, he was schleeing though hahaha

Schleegate!

Do you go by the name "EarDoc" by chance?

17 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

do tell...

Sure, boss.  Well, I've generally worked as a Post-Production Supervisor, Editor, Colorist and Sound Mixer.  

It's been an interesting mix of boots-on-the-ground, and managerial- but I'm primarily hired because I see color really damn well. 

And I'm pretty dang good at sound, but that's definitely secondary.  - You may be better than me on knowing your audio tools, or not, but I know- and you should, that audio is 50% of the visual image. 

Best wishes. 

21 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Where the audio in your posting has obvious filtering on Trump- listen to the tonal/environment shift every time the sound cuts between Musk and Trump, this one doesn't have that shift

The audio, while compressed for both of them, doesn't have the tone shift. 

And why isn't Musk slurring (any more than his normal lisp) while Trump is?

And where did Trump Force One get his sound equipment- a Cracker Jack box.  

Plus,  the duration is 5 minutes different from the original, telling me there's likely been pitch-shift and time compression applied.   Likely some echo removing filters and some variant of auto-tune. 

Bottom line- if Trump is truly fine, and hasn't had some kind of stroke or other breakdown, where is he?  Go on TV Donald, with real cameras and professional microphones- he normally has no problem mugging a camera every chance he gets.  I want proof the Presidential candidate is physically fit for office.  

20 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I've already made up my mind on his character, so he'll never have my vote- this is about whether he's even physically fit to run.  

Previous news reports said he was taking a 3 week pause from campaigning- if true, something's up with him. 

20 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Well, he can solve all this by making a brief appearance outside of a controlled studio/audio environment.  A full day-plus later, and not a peep.  Not suspicious???

18 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I've mixed sound on 40+ shows (national + international broadcast... with beautiful ratings... very very beautiful ratings), and supervised sound mix on about 150 more.  

I have a bit of a clue. 

17 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Sure, boss.  Well, I've generally worked as a Post-Production Supervisor, Editor, Colorist and Sound Mixer.  

It's been an interesting mix of boots-on-the-ground, and managerial- but I'm primarily hired because I see color really damn well. 

And I'm pretty dang good at sound, but that's definitely secondary.  - You may be better than me on knowing your audio tools, or not, but I know- and you should, that audio is 50% of the visual image. 

Best wishes. 

Hmm...this aged well, as in less than 40 hours later we have:

No slurring on non-compress audio, no stroke, a public speaking event (so nothing "suspicious" concerning not making an appearance)...

And for someone that's a "sound guy that knows what he's talking about and has a clue" you got all that from one bad audio clip?  If you knew anything about sound you would have known better.

Stay away from the audio side and stick being really good at seeing colors.

Best wishes, bruh :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I was trying to describe his affect as a schleeeeee, but you're right, it's more of a phypon sound. 

Glad every single post I had you found touching.  

Kinda creepy, but thanks

You know, instead of doubling down you could have said "I jumped the gun and should have waited til more data was available", or something like that.  Instead you are just making yourself look stupid with the "schleee" thing, which you said after you were proven wrong.  You said that after you saw him at his rally to try to save face or something.  You touted yourself as an audio professional and told us that you know what you are talking about and put yourself and your credentials on the line and you were wrong.  You claimed that based on your expertise in audio that you thought he had a stroke, had some health issues, and claimed that it was suspicious that Trump hadn't spoke or made an appearance 24 hours after the Elon cast.  You made a lot of bold claims that were completely false.  You have to expect some criticism after making statements like that telling the rest of us that you know better because of your a/v profession. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Best wishes. 

Sure sounds like some fun work. I haven't done much live sound compared to in studio. My live experience has been mostly in the classical world which seems to be a challenge for the regular audio guys as they have a very difficult time marrying acoustic and reinforced sound (in my experience).

Anyways, compress the sibilant frequencies too much and you get that unfortunate sound lisp sound.