Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

7 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I've mixed sound on 40+ shows (national + international broadcast... with beautiful ratings... very very beautiful ratings), and supervised sound mix on about 150 more.  

I have a bit of a clue. 

I seriously doubt you have a clue. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I've mixed sound on 40+ shows (national + international broadcast... with beautiful ratings... very very beautiful ratings), and supervised sound mix on about 150 more.  

I have a bit of a clue. 

do tell...

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Edited by dickleyjones

On 8/13/2024 at 11:31 AM, Tiberius said:

So where was the slurring i heard a thing because of a bad connection but there wasn't any slurred speech that i heard or stuttering . If you want to here that stuff go dig up a few of Joes past speeches !! 

Your trying to grasp at anything your getting really desperate Tibs ...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

There is no greater badge of honor than to be called crazy and stupid by communists.

If that ever actually happens then please do let us know. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

orange dude has a rally today.

Will the left be listening for slurring?

Live updates: Trump speaks in North Carolina; Harris continues push for 2024 presidency | CNN Politics

Probably not because nobody outside of the bubble is going to listen. 

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

If that ever actually happens then please do let us know. 

Probably not because nobody outside of the bubble is going to listen. 

DERP. you said he was hiding from the public.

Then you pivot.

He won't need AI to inflate the crowd.  just saying

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, T master said:

So where was the slurring i heard a thing because of a bad connection but there wasn't any slurred speech that i heard or stuttering . If you want to here that stuff go dig up a few of Joes past speeches !! 

Your trying to grasp at anything your getting really desperate Tibs ...

Just look at the source. These are the same slow-witted morons here that defended Biden until the end, even though it was obvious he was cognitively impair more than a year ago. Then when it was impossible to hide it any longer, they received new instructions from the party. Suddenly they all shifted their story and agreed in unison that he had to go. No surprise there. And now Democratic party village idiot Kamala has been ordained by the party leadership and the prostitutes in the media as the 2nd coming of Christ. Just remember, they're going to "save democracy". Whatever their definition of democracy is.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Just look at the source. These are the same slow-witted morons here that defended Biden until the end, even though it was obvious he was cognitively impair more than a year ago. Then when it was impossible to hide it any longer, they received new instructions from the party. Suddenly they all shifted their story and agreed in unison that he had to go. No surprise there. And now Democratic party village idiot Kamala has been ordained by the party leadership and the prostitutes in the media as the 2nd coming of Christ. Just remember, they're going to "save democracy". Whatever their definition of democracy is.

Amen. I see one has delved into "DNC script for dummies".

It's just stuck on replying, Weird or Hoax  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They will pump him up full of amphetamines to get him through a few hours until he gets put back to bed

Damn. Just ripping what your party was doing with Biden while the msm provided cover. 

Anything organic rattling around up there?  

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn. Just ripping what your party was doing with Biden while the msm provided cover. 

Anything organic rattling around up there?  

Slurring Don needs those uppers to get through a rambling, incoherent vomit salad of a press conference

Just now, Tiberius said:

Slurring Don needs those uppers to get through a rambling, incoherent vomit salad of a press conference

So when you go off script.  It's you that reads like a word salad.  

There goes that iron law in play.  Again 

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Look at the source?  Partisan hack.  Even conservative media reported his slurring.  Man what love does to a human brain.  Remarkable.   When do you think you fell for ol Donnie?  The cheating at golf?  Maybe crappin his pants?  

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

DERP. you said he was hiding from the public.

Then you pivot.

He won't need AI to inflate the crowd.  just saying

They know, they still have high hopes for the concentration camps.

• Like (+1) 1

Listened to several minutes of his Asheville NC address, and while he's not nearly as horrifying as that Musk session, he's still 'schleeeing' all over the place- just not nearly as bad.  The 'evil compressors' were picking it up in the Musk 'conversation', and may have been accentuating it... or he really was knock knock knockin' on assisted living's door.  Good news for Melania- he doesn't sound like he needs an ambulance ride today.  I'm sure they'll cut around the schlees on certain news outlets though.  

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just poked around the live feed of Asheville. I don't hear any slurring today.

Still doing the Greatest Hits.

Yup.  Which means...

• Like (+1) 1