Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

14 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

He was definitely slurring his speech badly. Are you not concerned for his well-being?

Psychologically speaking, you folks believing this are simply attempting to project the condition of Biden onto Trump to create some "your guy too" argument to rationalize the loss of your leader. Sorry for your loss. Let's move on. And reality check, Trump isn't cognitively impaired regardless of the wishes and dreams of some posters here. And some pretty smart Silicon Valley innovators, Zynga founder Mark Pincus for one, was impressed enough by what he heard in Trump's conversation with Musk to switch sides and endorse Trump. After as I understand it backing Obama twice, Hillary, and Biden.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hoax. Again.

Where the audio in your posting has obvious filtering on Trump- listen to the tonal/environment shift every time the sound cuts between Musk and Trump, this one doesn't have that shift

The audio, while compressed for both of them, doesn't have the tone shift. 

And why isn't Musk slurring (any more than his normal lisp) while Trump is?

And where did Trump Force One get his sound equipment- a Cracker Jack box.  

Plus,  the duration is 5 minutes different from the original, telling me there's likely been pitch-shift and time compression applied.   Likely some echo removing filters and some variant of auto-tune. 

Bottom line- if Trump is truly fine, and hasn't had some kind of stroke or other breakdown, where is he?  Go on TV Donald, with real cameras and professional microphones- he normally has no problem mugging a camera every chance he gets.  I want proof the Presidential candidate is physically fit for office.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Where the audio in your posting has obvious filtering on Trump- listen to the tonal/environment shift every time the sound cuts between Musk and Trump, this one doesn't have that shift

The audio, while compressed for both of them, doesn't have the tone shift. 

And why isn't Musk slurring (any more than his normal lisp) while Trump is?

And where did Trump Force One get his sound equipment- a Cracker Jack box.  

Plus,  the duration is 5 minutes different from the original, telling me there's likely been pitch-shift and time compression applied.   Likely some echo removing filters and some variant of auto-tune. 

Bottom line- if Trump is truly fine, and hasn't had some kind of stroke or other breakdown, where is he?  Go on TV Donald, with real cameras and professional microphones- he normally has no problem mugging a camera every chance he gets.  I want proof the Presidential candidate is physically fit for office.  

And if he proves to be physically fit he'll get your vote?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

He's not mentally fit, never has been, now he is just getting worse

You think he is ok? You think he was telling the truth with his Harris AI crowd thing? That was just crazy and stupid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

As soon as I saw a photo of Trump taken during the conversation, I knew it was BS.  He is on a phone on his end that is sittng on a table.  Musk reeased a tape yesterday that is much cleaner.  A person that is knowledgeable said that was due to compression between the wireless mike Trump wore and the phone and then to Musk's equipment.

I’m knowledgeable, too, and I say what you say is a hoax. 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Psychologically speaking, you folks believing this are simply attempting to project the condition of Biden onto Trump to create some "your guy too" argument to rationalize the loss of your leader. Sorry for your loss. Let's move on. And reality check, Trump isn't cognitively impaired regardless of the wishes and dreams of some posters here. And some pretty smart Silicon Valley innovators, Zynga founder Mark Pincus for one, was impressed enough by what he heard in Trump's conversation with Musk to switch sides and endorse Trump. After as I understand it backing Obama twice, Hillary, and Biden.

Hoax. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You think he is ok? You think he was telling the truth with his Harris AI crowd thing? That was just crazy and stupid.

Also weird.  Don’t forget weird. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I've already made up my mind on his character, so he'll never have my vote- this is about whether he's even physically fit to run.  

Previous news reports said he was taking a 3 week pause from campaigning- if true, something's up with him. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yes and yes. Call me crazy and stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You're just pissed that Biden was exposed as mentally compromised so your cult is lashing out with claims that Trump is mentally compromised too. Because it can't be just you folks that got fooled by Joe's handlers hiding his condition. Which I might add, a lot of objective observers noticed a long time ago. No, Trump fooled everybody too. So were all even! Nobody's buying this slurring narrative except the usual suspects that swallow every bit of propaganda out of the party. I'm not sure why you're team would want to eliminate Trump? If the nominee was Haley I'd expect she'd clean Kamala's clock in a contest.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I've already made up my mind on his character, so he'll never have my vote- this is about whether he's even physically fit to run.  

Previous news reports said he was taking a 3 week pause from campaigning- if true, something's up with him. 

Maybe getting shot has given him a pause?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're just pissed that Biden was exposed as mentally compromised so your cult is lashing out with claims that Trump is mentally compromised too. Because it can't be just you folks that got fooled by Joe's handlers hiding his condition. Which I might add, a lot of objective observers noticed a long time ago. No, Trump fooled everybody too. So were all even! Nobody's buying this slurring narrative except the usual suspects that swallow every bit of propaganda out of the party. I'm not sure why you're team would want to eliminate Trump? If the nominee was Haley I'd expect she'd clean Kamala's clock in a contest.

Biden came out of his basement and we saw what he was like. So he had to resign. Trump is arguably worse than Biden is. At least Biden can articulate policy, make sense, though slowly, and has the good of the country at heart. You can't honestly saw that about Trump and his blathering on about crowd size. It's stupid, crazy and yes, @SectionC3 weird!

I hope he stays on the ticket though, MAGA needs a real azz kicking

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I thought the slurring was because his dentures weren’t in right or he recently had dental work? Being around stroke victims regularly it didn’t give off that type of impairment.

4 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Well, he can solve all this by making a brief appearance outside of a controlled studio/audio environment.  A full day-plus later, and not a peep.  Not suspicious???

Only to you it seems.

• Like (+1) 2

There really needs to be a betting market on Trump speeches.

Over/Under, Number of Times He Will Deliberately Mispronounce "Kamala" - 3.5

Will Mention Hannibal Lecter - Yes/No

Will Refer to "Lyin' Kamala" vs. "Crooked Kamala" vs. "Laffin' Kamala" - 3:1 odds

Will Mention Sharks - Even

Will Mention Sharks in Relation to Battery-Powered Boats - 2:1

• Eyeroll 1

the slur sound very much like compression in the high frequencies (the "ess" sound). if he has a lisp then you would likely hear it with other consonants like "th" which we do not.

i expect that next time we hear from trump he will sound like he normally does.

turn that de-esser down!

source: i work in audio

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

the slur sound very much like compression in the high frequencies (the "ess" sound). if he has a lisp then you would likely hear it with other consonants like "th" which we do not.

i expect that next time we hear from trump he will sound like he normally does.

turn that de-esser down!

source: i work in audio

I've mixed sound on 40+ shows (national + international broadcast... with beautiful ratings... very very beautiful ratings), and supervised sound mix on about 150 more.  

I have a bit of a clue. 

• Like (+1) 1