Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have to disagree 

Communication is his greatest strength. I’d go so far as to say his only strength as a politician. 
He is a master of making people believe something through sheer repetition. The “only I can fix it” type of thing. The “don’t believe your eyes and ears, the January 6 rioters were patriots and meant no harm.” Three and a half years ago that was a joke. All the other Republican leaders were shocked by what happened right in front of them. They still are privately shocked. But the Trump base? They believe him now. They actually think it was a good thing. 
There are not many politicians who can accomplish that. It is a superpower that I happen to believe is being used for evil, not good. 

That’s interesting, because i have been telling people for years that Trump would be much more popular if he was able to speak like Reagan…

Reagan was warm and inviting…And even if you disagreed with his policies,  a little quip or joke would disarm you by putting a smile on your face…Obama had that kind of charm as well…

To me, Trump is the opposite…I feel most people agree with his policies (based on polls) but because he is so abrasive with his tongue, it turns people off…

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

That’s interesting, because i have been telling people for years that Trump would be much more popular if he was able to speak like Reagan…

Reagan was warm and inviting…And even if you disagreed with his policies,  a little quip or joke would disarm you by putting a smile on your face…Obama had that kind of charm as well…

To me, Trump is the opposite…I feel most people agree with his policies (based on polls) but because he is so abrasive with his tongue, it turns people off…

I don’t know about “most people” agree, but your point about communication is well taken.  What he does is give working people the feeling that they’re being heard.  (Whether he actually does anything meaningful for them is a wholly different question.).   And, he probably would be better received if he wasn’t such a schmuck -  a flaw apparent not only in what he says, but how he acts.  

His emotional intelligence is extraordinary - he’s a billionaire who never walked a line and never did a day of manual labor who convinced the working class that he was their champion and savior.  I think it’s BS, but it’s still impressive that he pulled it off. But now, however, the act is wearing thin,  and people are rejecting his negativity, grievances, and BS and opting for joy and hope.  He knows it’s over, which is why he’s doubling down on being a schmuck and getting desperate.  

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have to disagree 

Communication is his greatest strength. I’d go so far as to say his only strength as a politician. 
He is a master of making people believe something through sheer repetition. The “only I can fix it” type of thing. The “don’t believe your eyes and ears, the January 6 rioters were patriots and meant no harm.” Three and a half years ago that was a joke. All the other Republican leaders were shocked by what happened right in front of them. They still are privately shocked. But the Trump base? They believe him now. They actually think it was a good thing. 
There are not many politicians who can accomplish that. It is a superpower that I happen to believe is being used for evil, not good. 

Good points. I think he "won" in 2016 because he communicated better to his followers, and those that were willing to give him a chance, on twitter, which was kind of a new thing. Hillary never really used twitter that much, and it hurt her. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good points. I think he "won" in 2016 because he communicated better to his followers, and those that were willing to give him a chance, on twitter, which was kind of a new thing. Hillary never really used twitter that much, and it hurt her. 

Obama laid the blueprint for how to ultilize social media (but at the time it was much more limited than what we have now).

In 2016 Trump was able to use meme culture and 4Chan misinformation to invigorate his base, which was incredibly smart, if not morally dubious. It got to the point where memes were actually guiding the mainstream news narrative (remember when Hillary was reportedly dying bc she was coughing lol).

Hillary lost bc everyone hates the Clintons and well, a lot of middle America dreads seeing the day a female is President. (Ya know, they might get wonky around that time of the month with the nuclear codes or whatever BS).

Trump is very smart going after the online males 22-38, this why you see him courting streamers and b-list hip hop stars. This plan is well thought out, however I think the demographic is generally too small to help him win. However, I could be wrong and we’ll see the largest young male turnout ever, who knows?

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

She's so Brat!  Didn't realize thousands of people could gather on the tarmac around a presidential plane.  So Brat though.  Who was the headline band of the music show going on there??

Have you heard Kali's southern accent?  OMG, it's so brick!!

1 hour ago, GMB 8888 said:

Obama laid the blueprint for how to ultilize social media (but at the time it was much more limited than what we have now).

In 2016 Trump was able to use meme culture and 4Chan misinformation to invigorate his base, which was incredibly smart, if not morally dubious. It got to the point where memes were actually guiding the mainstream news narrative (remember when Hillary was reportedly dying bc she was coughing lol).

Hillary lost bc everyone hates the Clintons and well, a lot of middle America dreads seeing the day a female is President. (Ya know, they might get wonky around that time of the month with the nuclear codes or whatever BS).

Trump is very smart going after the online males 22-38, this why you see him courting streamers and b-list hip hop stars. This plan is well thought out, however I think the demographic is generally too small to help him win. However, I could be wrong and we’ll see the largest young male turnout ever, who knows?

Trump success with social media is the primary reason this administration through their partnership with most social media platforms targets critics and skeptics for censorship of online speech. Its a lot more convenient to label content misinformation or "hate speech" and block it than to actually make an honest effort to articulate an intelligent and coherent argument in defense of political positions and policies. Lucky for them most bi-coastal liberal dummies love them some big government. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, phypon said:

She's so Brat!  Didn't realize thousands of people could gather on the tarmac around a presidential plane.  So Brat though.  Who was the headline band of the music show going on there??

Have you heard Kali's southern accent?  OMG, it's so brick!!

You said it was fake, it’s not. So instead you try to make fun.  Don’t worry we won’t put you in a camp, we’ll protect your social Security, and reduce the cost of your healthcare no worries.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

the freak who started this post is slurring his speech 

He Needs Replaced!

Shouldn't post so soon after those meds, weirdo.

He was definitely slurring his speech badly. Are you not concerned for his well-being?

• Like (+1) 2

As soon as I saw a photo of Trump taken during the conversation, I knew it was BS.  He is on a phone on his end that is sittng on a table.  Musk reeased a tape yesterday that is much cleaner.  A person that is knowledgeable said that was due to compression between the wireless mike Trump wore and the phone and then to Musk's equipment.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

He was definitely slurring his speech badly. Are you not concerned for his well-being?

Certainly concerned about his oral health, he should get to a dentist asap!