Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The inability to put anything together? Or the ability to weave all manner of unrelated events into one grand conspiracy?

Frankish do you belong eve Epstein killed himself? It is a simple question. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

On 6/29/2024 at 9:43 AM, Tiberius said:

I mean he's a rapist. Rapist!

Convicted felon

He is a pathological liar

He's in league with the most evil person on the planet, Putin

He instigated a coup against the United States of America

Maybe the Republicans will grow a pair and find a sane, half way decent person to run

Push play rinse repeat - Push play rinse repeat . You forgot he colluded with the Russians . Blah Blah Blah . Apparently some can see through the BS & others can't have you figured out which side your on ----- we have ...

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, T master said:

Push play rinse repeat - Push play rinse repeat . You forgot he colluded with the Russians . Blah Blah Blah . Apparently some can see through the BS & others can't have you figured out which side your on ----- we have ...

Reality is boring. Reality tv however, can be anything the editors want it to be. 

Breaking. Every corporate media site is telling the always dems to be angry. so they rage.

Shoot, they don't even care that their democratic process for choosing a president was replaced with delegates choosing the nominee.

Shallow people need the validation of being on the winning team. as they have nothing to stand on by their own. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

• Tiberius changed the title to Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!
9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is fake news…

I listened to the whole speech…

He did slur some of his speech…But there wasn’t a problem hearing, or understanding what he was saying…

And he had a regular conversation that went on for almost 2 hours…quite different than Biden- who was unintelligible, at times, and would just flat out freeze up…

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

When is Kamala going to do an interview?  Oh, she won't.  She would just cackle the whole time.  She's so Brat!

Who cares about actual policy anymore?  When is Kamala going to her next concert?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

When is Kamala going to do an interview?  Oh, she won't.  She would just cackle the whole time.  She's so Brat!

Who cares about actual policy anymore?  When is Kamala going to her next concert?  

I just read where “brat” came from, and it’s meaning…

And I have to say, its  quite re-tarded 🤣🤣🤣

According to the author of the word, pop singer Charlie XCX, it means a dirty girl (as in literally unclean), who says dumb things all the time, and just needs to party through it…🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

Weird. 

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is fake news…

I listened to the whole speech…

He did slur some of his speech…But there wasn’t a problem hearing, or understanding what he was saying…

And he had a regular conversation that went on for almost 2 hours…quite different than Biden- who was unintelligible, at times, and would just flat out freeze up…

Yes, he was slurring, yes 

How come he can't answer questions? Always changes subject, blathers on about something else, etc? 

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What a friggin clown this guy is.  I miss Obama.  And Clinton (despite his moral problems)  And George HW Bush.  And John McCain.  And the Joe Biden of 10 years ago.  

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Do you believe Trump's claim that Harris's crowds are fake? lol 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, he was slurring, yes 

How come he can't answer questions? Always changes subject, blathers on about something else, etc? 

He’s a politician - meaning he answers a question the way he wants to…

And also, he just a terrible speaker, in general…Communication is probably his biggest weakness…

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

And also, he just a terrible speaker, in general…Communication is probably his biggest weakness…

He's a blithering idiot, that's the problem 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I think it’s a long list.  Narcissism is probably up there.  And, according to Stormy,  he has some,  shall we say, selective dwarfism that might lead to some unsatisfied dolphins and couches. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have to disagree 

Communication is his greatest strength. I’d go so far as to say his only strength as a politician. 
He is a master of making people believe something through sheer repetition. The “only I can fix it” type of thing. The “don’t believe your eyes and ears, the January 6 rioters were patriots and meant no harm.” Three and a half years ago that was a joke. All the other Republican leaders were shocked by what happened right in front of them. They still are privately shocked. But the Trump base? They believe him now. They actually think it was a good thing. 
There are not many politicians who can accomplish that. It is a superpower that I happen to believe is being used for evil, not good. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1