Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Here it is since there was confusion initially: Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and probably Jefferies and Obama threatened Biden with the 25th amendment if he didn’t step down down from being the Democratic nominee for the 2024 presidential election.

Other than Harris, none of those people can threaten the 25th amendment.  Do you have any proof this happened?

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Other than Harris, none of those people can threaten the 25th amendment.  Do you have any proof this happened?

They are the power players in the Dem party.  Harris probably wasn’t involved other than being told what was going to happen. 

And do I have proof? No. I have about as much proof as you guys do that Trump will Institute project 2025 when he becomes president.  But if you don’t think they threatened him to get him out of the race…

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

They are the power players in the Dem party.  Harris probably wasn’t involved other than being told what was going to happen. 

And do I have proof? No. I have about as much proof as you guys do that Trump will Institute project 2025 when he becomes president.  But if you don’t think they threatened him to get him out of the race…

Thanks for admitting that you are pulling poop out of your derriere.

10 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Thanks for admitting that you are pulling poop out of your derriere.

Thanks for admitting your head is in yours. 

But if you’re still unconvinced, listen to the last two interviews with Pelosi. She is all but admitting she pushed him out.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Thanks for admitting your head is in yours. 

I'm not the butt-head who doesn't know what "stepping down" means or what the 25th ammenment does or how it works.  Basically, everything you wrote was wrong.

10 hours ago, Scraps said:

I'm not the butt-head who doesn't know what "stepping down" means or what the 25th ammenment does or how it works.  Basically, everything you wrote was wrong.

I’m sorry you’re a little slow. I didn’t think it needed to be spelled out that he didn’t step down from the presidency (not that anyone can tell since he’s basically been mostly out of sight for weeks)

And yes, I understand how the 25th amendment works, and how the threat of it to remove somebody who refuses to leave the race can work, and did in this case.  Biden did not step down of his volition. Everyone, but you apparently, knows this.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Nice lie about exposing nuclear secrets. As for not praising Xi, stolen valor Tim is a commie who loves China. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Nice lie about exposing nuclear secrets. As for not praising Xi, stolen valor Tim is a commie who loves China. 

You've chosen to ignore content by SectionC3. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

* reposted for the 2 lying morons

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So trans-Jen is claiming the media is covering for Trump? LOL!

No, that they are not highlighting that he is demented 

You realize that Trump's mind is shot, right? 

• Haha (+1) 4

• Tiberius changed the title to Bat Sh It Crazy, He's Nuts
On 8/9/2024 at 10:02 PM, Scraps said:

Your inability to put anything together is astounding. Answer one related question: do you believe Epstein killed himself?

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Your inability to put anything together is astounding. Answer one related question: do you believe Epstein killed himself?

I do not live in the stew of conspiracy theories.  While conspiracies happen from time to time, most of the dreck you buy into is a grift from ****heads like Alex Jones.  Epstein is irrelevant  to discussions of the 25h amendment.  Other than Harris, none of the people can threaten the 25th amendment, neither could Epstein, if he were still alive.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

I do not live in the stew of conspiracy theories.  While conspiracies happen from time to time, most of the dreck you buy into is a grift from ****heads like Alex Jones.  Epstein is irrelevant  to discussions of the 25h amendment.  Other than Harris, none of the people can threaten the 25th amendment, neither could Epstein, if he were still alive.

I asked a simple question and you again can't answer simple questions because you know whatever you say you will have to walk back just like everything else you spout 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The inability to put anything together? Or the ability to weave all manner of unrelated events into one grand conspiracy?