Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Look how his stupidity his hurting them, he can't control his stupid mouth 

The same ones who claimed that Biden was mentally fit? LOL!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden did the right thing. Why won't Trump? He's nuts 

He did the right thing stepping down instead of getting hit with the 25th amendment?  What a choice!

19 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Biden didn't step down.  

Well of sorts, he did. He could have refused and had them to go through the process of 25th amendmenting him. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well of sorts, he did. He could have refused and had them to go through the process of 25th amendmenting him. 

Any proof that his cabinet was considering this at all?  It isn't like he inspired and insurrection and the second sacking of the Capital since the War of 1812.

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Any proof that his cabinet was considering this at all?  It isn't like he inspired and insurrection and the second sacking of the Capital since the War of 1812.

Let me clarify that I meant not seeking re-election. 

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

What does the 25th amendment have to do with elections?

Nothing to do with elections, seeking re-election.

But OK, if he didn’t step down like you said, what happened? 

Edited by Doc

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nothing to do with elections, seeking re-election.

But OK, if he didn’t step down like you said, what happened? 

Re-election and seeking election are the same thing.  Why did you bring the 25th amendment into this?  I'm guessing that you just didn't think you would be called on this stupid stunt.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Re-election and seeking election are the same thing.  Why did you bring the 25th amendment into this?  I'm guessing that you just didn't think you would be called on this stupid stunt.

Undoubtedly correct.  But this is the style of HCQ man.  He’s one of those who was hammering the HCQ back in the day.  Thought it beat COVID.  Thought it made him ripped.  Thought if he took it with zinc and gummy bears he would rule the world. 

42 minutes ago, Scraps said:

MAGA have proof?  Doubtful.  Cartoon man will point to some drawing he found somewhere.  HCQ man will start spouting off about HCQ and Zinc and rhubarbs or whatever.  That Bills in NC guy will take a break from yelling at clouds to say something absurd here.  And JD will put it on his couch tonight.  And so it goes.  

Edited by SectionC3

38 minutes ago, Scraps said:

If you don’t think that they didn’t threaten him with the 25th amendment, it’s not me who is stupid. But again, explain what you meant by “he didn’t step down.”  

1 minute ago, Doc said:

If you don’t think that they didn’t threaten him with the 25th amendment, it’s not me who is stupid. But again, explain what you meant by “he didn’t step down.”  

Let's see, how can I explain this in a way you might understand, HE IS STLL IN OFFICE.

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Let's see, how can I explain this in a way you might understand, HE IS STLL IN OFFICE.

That’s why I clarified that “stepping down” meant not seeking re-election. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yep. That’s why I clarified it. 

Are you really that thick or do you think you can redefine the english language?   Do we really have to retread this?  What does the 25th amendment have to do with elections?

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Are you really that thick or do you think you can redefine the english language?   Do we really have to retread this?  What does the 25th amendment have to do with elections?

Here it is since there was confusion initially: Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and probably Jefferies and Obama threatened Biden with the 25th amendment if he didn’t step down down from being the Democratic nominee for the 2024 presidential election.