Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

I mean he's a rapist. Rapist!

Convicted felon

He is a pathological liar

He's in league with the most evil person on the planet, Putin

He instigated a coup against the United States of America

Maybe the Republicans will grow a pair and find a sane, half way decent person to run

Edited by Tiberius
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

We can replace him in 4 years. What the heck will you have to talk about once he's gone?

I wish we had someone else to talk about now other than these two morons. 
i never thought I’d say this but who’s up for rfkj? He’s starting to look pretty good, brain worm an all!

Edited by 4th&long
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

We can replace him in 4 years. What the heck will you have to talk about once he's gone?

If he is elected, he won't leave in four years. He will declare martial law or something. There will be a civil war

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If he is elected, he won't leave in four years. He will declare martial law or something. There will be a civil war

Just like last time… 🙄

• Thank you (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Convicted felon

Maybe the Republicans will grow a pair and find a sane, half way decent person to run

This is a difficult time for you but we will get through this together. Don’t despair. 

I hope you’re not afraid of tough love. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This has to be a parody account. No way anyone can be this desperate and pathetic. Lol

The lies are flowing freely from tibs. Poor tibs, he just realized he’s been supporting a zombie! 😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

It’s like asking if the Chiefs should replace Mahomes.

As for being a rapist, I see they have no problem trotting out Slick to campaign/advocate for Biden.  Little consistency would be nice, but I guess too much to ask for.

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You really need to dial 1-800-TRUMPTDS. We have operators standing by 24/7, waiting to talk to people like you, unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Convicted felon

Hey this could be exactly turned around to Joe, just change Putin to Zelinsky, he's also a pathological Liar, pathological Plagiarist, Instigated the uprise of huge inflation in the US, he should be convicted of lying about not knowing a thing about his sons Business dealings, and taking the money he did plus being a creepy old man that can't keep his hands to him self around young women & little girls .

And then as a leader needs to grow a set of his own or remember where he tucked them in his depends .

I'd say they are about even 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Curious, do you really believe this?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Hey this could be exactly turned around to Joe, just change Putin to Zelinsky, he's also a pathological Liar, pathological Plagiarist, Instigated the uprise of huge inflation in the US, he should be convicted of lying about not knowing a thing about his sons Business dealings, and taking the money he did plus being a creepy old man that can't keep his hands to him self around young women & little girls .

And then as a leader needs to grow a set of his own or remember where he tucked them in his depends .

I'd say they are about even 

They've really bought into/convinced themselves that Biden isn't a pathological liar himself.  Or a huge lech.  I guess anything to make themselves feel better about him.

• Thank you (+1) 2

22 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You really need to dial 1-800-TRUMPTDS. We have operators standing by 24/7, waiting to talk to people like you, unfortunately.

Unfortunately, any operator that speaks with him will eventually tell him to jump.

• Haha (+1) 1

1776 happened to get away from situations like what we are currently in where all of our money and jobs are not going to current Americans. They are flooding us with illegals and sending all of our money to Ukraine. Trump represents the rebellion against the powers that be. 

• Like (+1) 2

I’d love to, but it’s not going to happen. 

At least Trump is cognitively functioning and has a record of 3 years pre-Covid where the economy was doing well, the border was managed and we had no new wars. 

You can hit him for covid, completely fair .. but the guy who came in after him was objectively worse somehow, and that’s with knowledge, therapeutics and a widespread “vaccine” availability that Trump didn’t have at the time.

J6 and his election claims are his valid vulnerability, but not disqualifying for me when his entire presidency was undermined by false allegations and entrenched bureaucrats.  While the election wasn’t stolen, it was absolutely rigged.  Mail-in voting rules changed last minute in key states and a major story deemed false and censored that turned out to be true and (by polling data) indicates would’ve shifted the election. 

You’ll call him a rapist (alleged) but discount Joe Biden’s even worse sexual allegations.

Youll say he has no morals yet I’m sure you’ll support someone like Newsom, who is as corrupt and sleazy as it gets.  

Smart, intelligent people with actual moral fiber don’t get elected to the highest office anymore.   I know firsthand as I saw MAGA tear down Ron DeSantis … who, for whatever you think of his politics, served our country and took care of his wife through cancer treatments, while openly admitting he made mistakes early on during covid .. something nobody seems to be able to admit. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

has a record of 3 years pre-Covid where the economy was doing well, the border was managed

The economy was doing well, but the border? Umm, no. That was not "managed."

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics-fy2019

1,148 aliens apprehended at the border, and obviously a lot of got-aways too.

COVID actually helped Trump here. At first the numbers went down as all countries shut down (including the US ... no pull of jobs = fewer entrants), then when they started up again Trump used Title 42 to return illegal entrants based on his declared COVID public health emergency.

So Trump will tell you "I got the border under control," which was thanks to COVID.

And then he'll tell you "the economy was great until COVID hit."

But never both at the same time.