Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

17 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Time will tell. He had you convinced the last election was a fraud

The Dems did that for his election.  No one's claiming they're not going to leave.

• Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

But the Constitution will stop Trump! Oh wait...

It did last time.

How do you propose that he could pull this off?

Lets say he did try to stay somehow.  The winner of the election files suit and it goes to the SC.  They rule he's gotta go unless you're paranoid enough to think they wouldn't.  Then he would be physically removed.  I don't know if you've been in the military or not but they swear under oath not to follow unlawful orders. So even if you're paranoid enough to think the military will follow him too, any military man worth his/her weight in salt would not follow an order keeping a President in after his/her term expires

Or, they hold the inauguration and the new president orders the military to physically remove him.

There's a reason why on the Constitution the President has limited powers and checks and balances.  Has worked up until now and see no reason it will not continue to do so.

Again, how would this work for Trump to not "give up power"?  

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It did last time.

Lets say he did try to stay somehow.  The winner of the election files suit and it goes to the SC.  They rule he's gotta go unless you're paranoid enough to think they wouldn't.  Then he would be physically removed.  I don't know if you've been in the military or not but they swear under oath not to follow unlawful orders. So even if you're paranoid enough to think the military will follow him too, any military man worth his/her weight in salt would not follow an order keeping a President in after his/her term expires

Or, they hold the inauguration and the new president orders the military to physically remove him.

There's a reason why on the Constitution the President has limited powers and checks and balances.  Has worked up until now and see no reason it will not continue to do so.

Last time? This ruling literally makes Presidents above the law. This is a whole new game now. 

Trump would have four years to rip up the military and shape the leadership in his image. And why not turn his rabble followers into a paramilitary organization? He already has plans to do this to the Federal bureaucracy, why not the military? 

Who in their right mind thought this guy would send a rabid mob against the Capital? But he did 

You expect us to trust this person? No thanks 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Last time? This ruling literally makes Presidents above the law. This is a whole new game now. 

Trump would have four years to rip up the military and shape the leadership in his image. And why not turn his rabble followers into a paramilitary organization? He already has plans to do this to the Federal bureaucracy, why not the military? 

Who in their right mind thought this guy would send a rabid mob against the Capital? But he did 

Great conspiracy theory.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

images.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 2

This is hilarious watching activists eat their own. .for now.

Make no mistake however, when the dust settles on the dementia POTUS question and what to do about it, they'll all be in lockstep once again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

It did last time.

You must not having been paying attention in class during fake electors scheme day.  It was all set up to work legitimately.  You'd be hoping that a group of generals would get together, and say, "no, what you did is crooked", and roll into Washington to remove the president, completely ignoring the fact that there would be likely another group of generals who felt that it was completely legitimate.  The part that eats me alive is that MAGA nation doesn't even want the electors plot scheme to play out in court and will be happy when it all just evaporates.  

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is hilarious watching activists eat their own. .for now.

Make no mistake however, when the dust settles on the dementia POTUS question and what to do about it, they'll all be in lockstep once again.

Well, this throws an ice-cold bucket of water on the idea that the deep state controls the left wing media to keep Biden in power.  Thanks for this NCKaren.  Guess it's time to create a whole new nonsense narrative.  Maybe Ms. Kelly is already working on that as we speak.  

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But the Constitution will stop Trump! Oh wait...

Your sarcasm does little to add to an intelligent discussion. 

You sound like Trump left.

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Mike Pence is not a dem.

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Ask Mike Pense. 

Make up your mind.  Which guy do you want me to ask?

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Make up your mind.  Which guy do you want me to ask?

Like Trump, I just make it up and blame it on the guy who built my spell check!😁

24 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Like Trump, I just make it up and blame it on the guy who built my spell check!😁

Look, we heard everything back in 2019-2020 about how Trump was going to do this and that, etc.  Even though he felt he was cheated out of winning the election, he still left.  This time around he's not in Office so if he loses (not likely anyway), there's nothing to not leave from.  And if they wins, he has to leave in 4 years.  Unless you think he'll somehow get the military to follow him and institute martial law.  In which case I'd suggest medication.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Look, we heard everything back in 2019-2020 about how Trump was going to do this and that, etc.  Even though he felt he was cheated out of winning the election, he still left.  This time around he's not in Office so if he loses (not likely anyway), there's nothing to not leave from.  And if they wins, he has to leave in 4 years.  Unless you think he'll somehow get the military to follow him and institute martial law.  In which case I'd suggest medication.

We need to stop thinking in terms of Biden and trump with this decision, because it may stand for a long time, and if/when someone does decide to use that power, it will be far too late for the SCOTUS to do anything about it.  They literally made a bed that all of us, including them, have to lay in, and pray that it doesn't happen.  That's NOT how a country of law and order/checks and balances operates.  Kavanaugh should be forced to answer why his stance, that even a few years ago, he felt that a president wasn't above the law, even concerning matters of military and defense.  What changed, Brett?  Do we not deserve to know the answer to that?  If he says lawfare, then he just admitted he has zero faith in the justice system, that he is at the top of.  

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1