Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Like he didn't last time you mean. 

Yes, are you really not slightly concerned that he may succeed in maintaining power beyond 4 years?

10 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

You must have some ideas on how we will accomplish this. Care to share?

Yes, extend term limits.

Have his peeps committed viter fraud blamed on dems that is easily otoved this time

Have S Court he will control declare some type of emergency.

Have a world conflict that he uses as excuse to postpone election.

Do you need more?

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes, are you really not slightly concerned that he may succeed in maintaining power beyond 4 years?

Yes, extend term limits.

Have his peeps committed viter fraud blamed on dems that is easily otoved this time

Do you need more?

Are you drinking this early in the morning? What you posted didn’t make any sense at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

46 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes, extend term limits.

Do you need more?

He will do these things with a pen and a cellphone I take it? Don’t be such a dupe. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

The Dems huddle to have serious discussions was just trying to figure out how to put a spin on his “bad 90 minutes”. LOL what a joke! I knew the debate was a waste because nobody would change their minds on who they vote for.

Edited by 4th&long

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

The Dems huddle to have serious discussions was just trying to figure out how to put a spin on his “bad 90 minutes”. LOL what a joke! I knew the debate was a waste because nobody would change their minds on who they vote for.

Expect the part where the media can claim the dude with the nuke codes isnt an effing vegetable that's the empty suit for whoever is running the place.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Expect the part where the media can claim the dude with the nuke codes isnt an effing vegetable that's the empty suit for whoever is running the place.  

Seriously? Where do you comes up with this narrative? I was lmao Thursday watching cnn when they acted like someone died. They were calling for him to step aside right after the debate. And editorials in papers averted the country called for his exit. Bill Maher, the daily show. Bill Maher who is generally not funny was hilarious ripping Biden. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

She is in power. Her and Harris.

18 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Seriously? Where do you comes up with this narrative? I was lmao Thursday watching cnn when they acted like someone died. They were calling for him to step aside right after the debate. And editorials in papers averted the country called for his exit. Bill Maher, the daily show. Bill Maher who is generally not funny was hilarious ripping Biden. 

She is in power. Her and Harris.

Does he still have the football?  

Did people vote for her. 

But explains why everything they do benefits the elites and fortune 500.  Not so much the people.  

• Like (+1) 2

Your comment Was about the media, that is the part I responded to. The rest I agree with I will add that it’s both sides. Not much if anything is ever done for the people.

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes, extend term limits.

Do you need more?

This sounds exactly what many people are afraid that the Left might due this election cycle...

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes, extend term limits.

Do you need more?

No.  Only Dems are concerned about this.

4 hours ago, 4th&long said:

My son has a friend who was on-the-fence before the debate and is now voting for Trump.  I'm sure there are a lot more like him.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

He will do these things with a pen and a cellphone I take it? Don’t be such a dupe. 

Time will tell. He had you convinced the last election was a fraud

1 hour ago, phypon said:

This sounds exactly what many people are afraid that the Left might due this election cycle...

Some of that could be a concern for sure. AOC gang with Kamala don't have smarts to pull it off...but trump might!

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Aren’t you a little old to be hysterical?

Stay frightened. Keep us posted. 

Sticks and stones.

When logical discussion occurrs trump supporters usually do what you are doing. School yard stuff. 

Last time you were only one proud American named Mike Pence away from anarchy.

😴 don't snooze thru the coup my friend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1