Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

This is what Democrats are trying to manipul…. I mean figure out.  Can they even remove Joe from the ballot in several states including massive swing states:

Heritage Foundation working on election legal challenges in case Biden pulled from DNC nomination

At least three swing states — Georgia, Nevada and Wisconsin — could restrict Biden's removal from the ballot

Heritage has already identified multiple states in which a switch away from Biden before or after the nomination could mean serious trouble for the Democratic Party.

In a separate statement, the Oversight Project warned, "If the Biden family decides that President Biden will not run for re-election, the mechanisms for replacing him on ballots vary by state. There is the potential for pre-election litigation in some states that would make the process difficult and perhaps unsuccessful. 

Heritage points out that many states — including swing states such as Georgia, Nevada and Wisconsin — might not allow a replacement on the ballot.

Wisconsin does not allow a candidate's name to be withdrawn from the ballot except due to death. Nevada allows changes to its ballot up until 5:00pm on the fourth Friday of June in the election year — it also allows special consideration for if nominees die or are determined to be mentally unable to proceed. 

Georgia would allow Biden to withdraw up to 60 days before the election. If Biden withdraws afterward, his name would remain on the ballot but votes for him would be discarded.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/heritage-working-election-legal-challenges-case-biden-pulled-from-dnc-nomination.amp

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahaha

Team Trump is already preparing for Harris

OMG!  I'd seriously rather be waterboarded than listen to that entire clip.  After only watching a short amount of it I think my eyes and ears are bleeding. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Democrats are basically running a platform of Not Trump.  That’s inspiring 

This pretty much sums up how stupid half of the country is. Show the polling numbers of Trump vs a bag of rocks. Half the country would vote for the rocks while not knowing or caring who is really calling the shots. It's Trump vs Not Trump

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Well, the great thing is 1/2 the country has accept the facts about Biden, he is not up to being president for 4 more years. Whether they vote for him as anyone except Trump candidate remains to be seen. With virtually no chatter about, "yeah but we have Kamala in reserve" seems to tell us the the woke leaders know they have screwed themselves.

On the other hand what a wonderful day it would be if we could get the other 50% to admit their guy is such an un-American standard for office fitness. Has there ever in American history been such an opportunity for a real 3rd party candidate, or a person on a white horse to steal this election.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Well, the great thing is 1/2 the country has accept the facts about Biden, he is not up to being president for 4 more years. Whether they vote for him as anyone except Trump candidate remains to be seen. With virtually no chatter about, "yeah but we have Kamala in reserve" seems to tell us the the woke leaders know they have screwed themselves.

On the other hand what a wonderful day it would be if we could get the other 50% to admit their guy is such an un-American standard for office fitness. Has there ever in American history been such an opportunity for a real 3rd party candidate, or a person on a white horse to steal this election.

I’m not going to listen to words by someone who is vendetta. I’m going to believe my eyes and ears after Trumps first four years in office. Low unemployment, lower crime (before the democrats summer of mostly peaceful riots) inflation was low, cost of living was low, there was peace in the world.

That’s what I’ll be listening too. 
Just because biden was such a horrible president doesn’t mean Trump was. I’ll take one Trump over a thousand crooked ass bidens.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1

A trip down memory lane. Biden's first PC as POTUS.

Lost a bit of his fastball, by all accounts and spry for his age takes all came after this sad display and numerous other examples of a feeble old man.

But sure Trump, right wing media and CNN moderators being uncharacteristically approaching fair deserve your scorn.

Useful.

Idiots.

Edited by BillsFanNC

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is what Democrats are trying to manipul…. I mean figure out.  Can they even remove Joe from the ballot in several states including massive swing states:

Heritage Foundation working on election legal challenges in case Biden pulled from DNC nomination

At least three swing states — Georgia, Nevada and Wisconsin — could restrict Biden's removal from the ballot

Heritage has already identified multiple states in which a switch away from Biden before or after the nomination could mean serious trouble for the Democratic Party.

In a separate statement, the Oversight Project warned, "If the Biden family decides that President Biden will not run for re-election, the mechanisms for replacing him on ballots vary by state. There is the potential for pre-election litigation in some states that would make the process difficult and perhaps unsuccessful. 

Heritage points out that many states — including swing states such as Georgia, Nevada and Wisconsin — might not allow a replacement on the ballot.

Wisconsin does not allow a candidate's name to be withdrawn from the ballot except due to death. Nevada allows changes to its ballot up until 5:00pm on the fourth Friday of June in the election year — it also allows special consideration for if nominees die or are determined to be mentally unable to proceed. 

Georgia would allow Biden to withdraw up to 60 days before the election. If Biden withdraws afterward, his name would remain on the ballot but votes for him would be discarded.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/heritage-working-election-legal-challenges-case-biden-pulled-from-dnc-nomination.amp

Well he can't withdraw from Wisconsin.  And he'd need to be 25th'd and Harris become President to remove him from Nevada.  Georgia appears to be doable though.

10 hours ago, Westside said:

I’m not going to listen to words by someone who is vendetta. I’m going to believe my eyes and ears after Trumps first four years in office. Low unemployment, lower crime (before the democrats summer of mostly peaceful riots) inflation was low, cost of living was low, there was peace in the world.

That’s what I’ll be listening too. 
Just because biden was such a horrible president doesn’t mean Trump was. I’ll take one Trump over a thousand crooked ass bidens.

Get ready to lose your style of government. Biden is done. The elitist left have destroy a portion of the country, they prefer to assist illegal migrants of color rather than American citizens.

Kamala is terrible. The left has vendetta. The left are crooks.

But trump is dangerous to America...

If you cannot see the actions and made up bs. Sorry.

If I thought that he would or could fix the economy, if you could take on the Taiwan issue and win, nice! But regardless of that...he cannot be trusted, IMHO.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

So there have been many delusional takes by dems in recent days, but this one has to be near the top.

Quack-esque.

The act of stepping aside, and that act alone, would instantly catapult Biden to one of the greatest Presidents of all time!

:lol:

43 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Get ready to lose your style of government. Biden is done. The elitist left have destroy a portion of the country, they prefer to assist illegal migrants of color rather than American citizens.

Kamala is terrible. The left has vendetta. The left are crooks.

But trump is dangerous to America...

If you cannot see the actions and made up bs. Sorry.

If I thought that he would or could fix the economy, if you could take on the Taiwan issue and win, nice! But regardless of that...he cannot be trusted, IMHO.

How?  Because he'll become a dictator?  Kill American democracy?

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

A trip down memory lane. Biden's first PC as POTUS.

Lost a bit of his fastball, by all accounts and spry for his age takes all came after this sad display and numerous other examples of a feeble old man.

But sure Trump, right wing media and CNN moderators being uncharacteristically approaching fair deserve your scorn.

Useful.

Idiots.

See. He's been doing that forget what he's talking about and then closes his eyes and lowers his head and comes up with something all along.  Kills me that the debate was a big surprise to people. It's been obvious all along he's got cognitive issues.  I didn't vote for him the first time cuz of it.  Won't this time either.

I don't like President Trump or VP Harris either but you at least have a person with a fully functioning brain in that job.

Edited by reddogblitz

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

How?  Because he'll become a dictator?  Kill American democracy?

He would love to maintain control, maybe extended term, maybe voting changes, maybe emergency measures, maybe making the opposition illegal.

But he will NOT give up power.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Like he didn't last time you mean. 

It's amazing that people still cling to the "he won't leave" belief.  It's as if they weren't alive during his first term of don't know how American politics/the system works.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's amazing that people still cling to the "he won't leave" belief.  It's as if they weren't alive during his first term of don't know how American politics/the system works.

He left early.

If he was gonna do it he would have done it then.  Not wait to see if he gets re elected and then do it when he's 82 years old.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

He would love to maintain control, maybe extended term, maybe voting changes, maybe emergency measures, maybe making the opposition illegal.

But he will NOT give up power.

You must have some ideas on how we will accomplish this. Care to share?

• Like (+1) 1