Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Facing a crisis of a second Trump presidency, decisions had to be made, and one was, now the choice is clear, a monster like Trump or a decent man who is old

Pretty easy choice for those of us with a soul 

How exactly is he a monster? 

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Facing a crisis of a second Trump presidency, decisions had to be made, and one was, now the choice is clear, a monster like Trump or a decent man who is old

Let's hope he doesn't have another "cold."

The man has been functionally useless for a year.

Give it up. 

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Obama already gave Biden his blessing post debate. Nothing else matters. They (Obama/Biden) aren't going anywhere.

Yeah, anyone can have a “bad night” and get whooped in a debate … what we saw our leader deliver was far beyond just a “bad night”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This one has always been a hot button issue for me.  Each time I  think I’m being too hard on this issue because of his personal loss, something like this happens.  @The Frankish Reich suggested at one time that the loss of his son broke him—and I certainly can see that happening.  I’m sure he’s never far from his thoughts, but I feel that on some level, his son would be mortified at how his father trots out his name and the comparisons he makes.  

• Like (+1) 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abSjxbTzNC0

"You can't fix scared."

"This is real. this is not some editing of video. I saw it. I heard it, and I can't vote for it."

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I was going to post this very comparison yesterday.

Brezhnenv was out of it for years, but the decision was made to leave him in office and run the Soviet Union from party people.

• Like (+1) 2

Again the save our democracy crowd among democrats should be absolutely LIVID after Thursday night.

They overwhelmingly voted for Biden in the primary and then get sucker punched in this debate when it's by most accounts too late to replace him.

Save our democracy? You just got the Putin treatment from your own party leadership.

They got duped by the dem/media disinformation machine into believing this guy was competent and who are they mad at?

Trump, the CNN moderators and the "right wing" media who have been telling the truth about Biden for years.

So now you'll see them line up behind a dementia patient like good little useful idiots. But I've got some "good" news for them. Something big is coming to alter the landscape. I don't know what, but it's most certainly coming.

The people who surround Biden knew this was coming in the debate. 100% knew it would be a disaster. They don't put him out there without a plan. They have a plan. Bet the house on it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, phypon said:

Interesting info, thanks for the share.

Aside from the focus group results, what's the over/under that Frank had one too many gin and tonics?

He had a "cold."

• Haha (+1) 1

A CNN flash poll of registered voters who viewed the debate found 67 percent saying Trump won the debate and 33 percent saying Biden won it.

This country is in big, big trouble.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Yeah, anyone can have a “bad night” and get whooped in a debate … what we saw our leader deliver was far beyond just a “bad night”

Even worse when you realize he had a whole week to sleep in, take naps around “debate prep,” catch the early bird special and then go straight to bed.  Imagine if he, oh, I don’t know, had to actually be a President the past week…

• Like (+1) 2