Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

38 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I did not realize how early some states are with their deadlines for the ballots, not really sure why since you can get them printed for 20 million people in a few weeks, but the timelines seems to be Biden is gone this week or he stays for the whole thing 

I did not know that, thanks.

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Not even close to the same thing. 

There were enemies within from day one. There were attempts to replace Trump from the moment he came down the escalator at Trump Tower in 2015 to this very friggin day.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Joe Biden knows how to tell the truth!

Tell us again Joe about how your son died in Iraq and how you were a civil rights activist. 

This clip also doesn't mention Joe bringing up very fine people and suckers and losers hoaxes again.

Jake Tapper himself has discredited the very fine people nonsense on his show.

• Like (+1) 1

Joe out yesterday claiming he "knows the truth," to the screaming applause of those watching him.

He's been lying/plagiarising for years.

Just during the debate.

Nobody servicemen killed....?

Endorsement from Border Security?

And those are the few sentences that were actually understandable.

By the way.

What happened to his "cold"?

He was cured immediately after the debate?

This country deserves better, and holding a guy for a week with sixteen advisors prepping him and then resulting  this national embarrassment needs to have consequences.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Like when he said he's the only President in this century, er, decade that has not had one troop killed?

I guess it's true if you don't count the 13 that died while we were exiting Afghanistan.

Not a lie,but HE is the only President we've had this decade.  Decades start in years that end in 1 like 2021, you know, when he took over.

One of the most disgraceful parts of his performance was lying about the death of troops on his watch, then leveraging his son’s death yet again.  Not 4 weeks ago, he was honoring troops lost at Normandy—those who died young in the most horrific ways possible.  We’ve lost troops in battle since, and the countless injured catastrophically since.  

I can understand a politician using a quote from a book that riles up their base, that’s business as usual though as my friend @muppy might say, it’s dirty.   That he immediately went to his son, who lived a good life, died tragically as a result of a medical condition under hospice care as a middle aged man, is classic Biden.  He could have talked about the soldiers who died in Afghanistan (but of course, that’s politically dangerous) on his watch, or virtually any other soldier lost/injured in combat over the last 100 years.  

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

One of the most disgraceful parts of his performance was lying about the death of troops on his watch, then leveraging his son’s death yet again.  Not 4 weeks ago, he was honoring troops lost at Normandy—those who died young in the most horrific ways possible.  We’ve lost troops in battle since, and the countless injured catastrophically since.  

I can understand a politician using a quote from a book that riles up their base, that’s business as usual though as my friend @muppy might say, it’s dirty.   That he immediately went to his son, who lived a good life, died tragically as a result of a medical condition under hospice care as a middle aged man, is classic Biden.  He could have talked about the soldiers who died in Afghanistan (but of course, that’s politically dangerous) on his watch, or virtually any other soldier lost/injured in combat over the last 100 years.  

sup leo 🙂 PPP Drama is like a soap opera. a huge political soap opera

I'm just being real (as usual) lol You've got your heros and villains, you're nice and shady guys, you have the Smaaat guys here who love to banter it

I am a curious Lookie loo . We have discussed my anxiety with the subject before. That's real, and anecdotal so who really gives a flying fig lol

all of this and how it plays out in 2024 election is gonna play out with or without me even voting **GASP*** of course I vote. What I meant was my singular vote is representative of me . That and I live in California. Could senor Trump ever win here? I think not! I digress

Politics gives me hives. You are my saving grace in here amigo . Nobody is perfect or ever was. Except Jesus of Nazareth

OH NOW IVE STEPPED IN IT

lol Peace brother *mu'ja* muppidocious

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

GettyImages-2159611485.jpg?crop=108px,17

Hollywood’s Top Donors Freak Out After Biden’s Debate:

‘If He Doesn’t Drop Out, We’re Not Giving Any More Money to Democrats’

By Tatiana Siegel

https://variety.com/2024/biz/news/hollywood-democrats-panic-biden-debate-1236056752/

They will. The guy calling our GIs suckers and losers won't have the money edge

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The very definition of "whistling past the grave."

Biden should have been removed a year ago.

This "thing" that happened last Thursday was almost as bad a national embarrassment as the escape from Afghanistan, except nobody died.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, sherpa said:

The very definition of "whistling past the grave."

Biden should have been removed a year ago.

This "thing" that happened last Thursday was almost as bad a national embarrassment as the escape from Afghanistan, except nobody died.

Facing a crisis of a second Trump presidency, decisions had to be made, and one was, now the choice is clear, a monster like Trump or a decent man who is old

Pretty easy choice for those of us with a soul 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

All the money in the world won’t erase what everyone witnessed on that debate stage.  And remember, that was with a whole week off to rest and prepare.  

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Facing a crisis of a second Trump presidency, decisions had to be made, and one was, now the choice is clear, a monster like Trump or a decent man who is old

Pretty easy choice for those of us with a soul 

I don't think you can be a lifelong politician and be considered a decent person. Seems like a contradiction, maybe I'm wrong?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I don't think you can be a lifelong politician and be considered a decent person. Seems like a contradiction, maybe I'm wrong?

The dude won’t acknowledge the existence of his own flesh and blood. Decent person? Words don’t mean what they used to. 

• Like (+1) 4