Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes, he’s totally fine. He’ll clearly do better next time when he’s even more senile. Don’t replace him.

He’s obviously not fine. But your mistake is you think trump is a lock to win now. You underestimate how much the majority of America hates trump. Just because Biden is losing it doesn’t mean trump is a good candidate all of a sudden.

No shame.  

Well, they did set up a private citizen running for president - spied on him and everything.  

Then agreed things were so bad we needed to lock down earth.  

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

He’s obviously not fine. But your mistake is you think trump is a lock to win now. You underestimate how much the majority of America hates trump. Just because Biden is losing it doesn’t mean trump is a good candidate all of a sudden.

You overestimate how much people want a senile old man as POTUS anymore and more importantly want Harris to be POTUS. I guess I have to say it repeatedly but she will be POTUS within months of the election.  And no one wants that. 

Just now, Doc said:

You overestimate how much people want a senile old man as POTUS anymore and more importantly want Harris to be POTUS. I guess I have to say it repeatedly but she will be POTUS within months of the election.  And no one wants that. 

We shall see. The plot thickens.

Just now, 4th&long said:

What plot?  The debates showed everyone what the left/media has been hiding/lying about for years now. And everyone with a brain knows it’s only going to get worse over the next few months, much less 4 years.  And that means Harris as POTUS. 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Humpty dumpty sat on a wall.  Humpty dumpty had a great fall.  All the kings horses......awwww. they're stuck and absolutely screwed. 

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

The issue will be the independent who will just stay home. Gonna be interesting to see how that plays out 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is where the Trumpistas will be parroting Marx: History repeats; the first time as tragedy, the second as farce.

Not even close to the same thing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You go girl! Presidents usually do terrible in first debate. This too shall pass and victory for the good guys in November will be all the better. Evil must lose. MAGA is evil, pure evil, without any base alloys to leaven it. 

The better angels of America won't let this disgusting rot back into leadership. No. 

This is some kind of satire account, right..? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The worst part about this is that the New York Times is the media and should have known this for a while. What is their excuse?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The old man can take a punch and get back in there!

Like when he said he's the only President in this century, er, decade that has not had one troop killed?

I guess it's true if you don't count the 13 that died while we were exiting Afghanistan.

Not a lie,but HE is the only President we've had this decade.  Decades start in years that end in 1 like 2021, you know, when he took over.

I did not realize how early some states are with their deadlines for the ballots, not really sure why since you can get them printed for 20 million people in a few weeks, but the timelines seems to be Biden is gone this week or he stays for the whole thing 

• Like (+1) 2