Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

6 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Well DT and his cult have killed the GOP 

Are you on the spectrum?  What a dope.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2024/07/tell-me-who-enlarged-nato-tell-me-who.html

For those who prefer to shoot the messenger, Althouse is a liberal law professor at UW-Madison that seems to have had her fill of leftist lunacy. 

"Tell me who enlarged NATO. Tell me who did the Pacific basin. Tell me who did something that you never done with your Bronze Star — and your — like my son — and, you know — proud of your leadership. But guess what? Well, what’s happening? We got Korea and Japan working together."

That's what "Biden snapped over Zoom at Rep. Jason Crow (D-Colo.), a decorated, retired Army Ranger, according to a recording of the virtual meeting with House Democrats," reported in "Behind the scenes as Joe Biden lost control of the Democratic Party/Many Democrats described the first three weeks of July as a kind of nightmare — too extraordinary to be real, too unexpected to be believed" (WaPo).

"Lost control" is right. Lost control of the Washington Post too — whatever control he had. Selecting that quote — it's in the third paragraph of the article — shows vicious hostility. 

To get hung up by Crow's Bronze Star! Is there any coherence to "who did something that you never done with your Bronze Star — and your — like my son"?

He's saying he did something as President that Crow hasn't done, even though Crow won a Bronze Star, and he's distracted onto the topic of his deceased son, perhaps because the son is always on his mind but probably because that son also won a Bronze Star.

I wondered why Beau Biden won a Bronze Star and found some discussion here. I believe it had to do with service in a combat zone and not for a particular act of heroism.

But Crow's Bronze Star has the "V" device for combat valor or heroism during the battle. He was the platoon leader in the 82nd Airborne Division in the Battle of Samawah in 2003. To get up in Crow's face over the Bronze Star is just insane.

Joe Biden seems bereft of the ordinary tools of human interchange. His son died. Go home and grieve constantly if that's what you really need to do, but don't use your dead son randomly as a weapon when you run short of things to say. Quite aside from how the Democrats are going to extricate themselves from the idiotic jam they've gotten themselves into, the entire world is put at risk when the President of the United States has lost his mind.

Fake news says Frankish. He’s mentally fit to be president. Good heavens. 

29 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Dude.  It’s the voters…not “powerful” dems who want him to step down

LOL omg.  The voters just voted for him.  The first Democrat primary since 2016 - and that one led to Bernie getting run by the MSM.  He’s still a loyal Democrat bc he knows that’s where the communism is tho so he doesn’t care. 

But was there another primary since June I’m unaware of?

Democracy dies in darkness.  Remember this.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I am they 25th him, he sends the letter back saying no and then they're forced to vote on it in Congress.  Where it will fail.

What the Democrats that want to dump Biden from the 2024 ticket fail to address is that if he's not fit to run for a second term then he shouldn't continue as President right now. That being the case the solution is a new President in VP Harris immediately. Not a new candidate for November.

So the 25th makes sense. But will they do it?  What it comes down to is their only concern is who can win rather then having a coherent leader capable of effective governance of the country.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

59 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What the Democrats that want to dump Biden from the 2024 ticket fail to address is that if he's not fit to run for a second term then he shouldn't continue as President right now. That being the case the solution is a new President in VP Harris immediately. Not a new candidate for November.

So the 25th makes sense. But will they do it?  What it comes down to is their only concern is who can win rather then having a coherent leader capable of effective governance of the country.

Their only hope is that he steps down willingly, which doesn't seem to be something he's willing to do.  He's not going to accept being 25th'd and having to leave Office immediately since it severely damages his legacy, so he'll protest and it will go to a vote which will fail.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Their only hope is that he steps down willingly, which doesn't seem to be something he's willing to do.  He's not going to accept being 25th'd and having to leave Office immediately since it severely damages his legacy, so he'll protest and it will go to a vote which will fail.

They created the illusion of a competent moderate candidate in 2020 to gain power and now when they want to discard that illusion its bitting them in the ass.

• Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

LOL omg.  The voters just voted for him.  The first Democrat primary since 2016 - and that one led to Bernie getting run by the MSM.  He’s still a loyal Democrat bc he knows that’s where the communism is tho so he doesn’t care. 

But was there another primary since June I’m unaware of?

Democracy dies in darkness.  Remember this.  

We voted while Biden’s health status was concealed. Now we know.   I don’t know a D who doesn’t want him replaced 

• Haha (+1) 10

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We voted while Biden’s health status was concealed. Now we know.   I don’t know a D who doesn’t want him replaced 

Yes it was so hard to see…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think when people use LOL, they aren’t really LOLing. I LOLOL’d at this. Truly funny and incredibly embarrassing for you. 

Concealed - LOL. Your poor patients!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What’s it matter?  He has never actually been president.  

You are legit voting for Commie A.I. bot at this point.  

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This goes without saying but you really need to remove your head from the sand. Everyone who looked at it objectively knew he was in decline. You’re a medical professional? Do better.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

I’m glad the internet is forever. This post, coming from the biggest blowhard on the board, one who has never let an opportunity go by to tell everyone how brilliant, elite, and superior he is, is absolute gold. It’s as if your account was hacked. Kudos to you for this masterpiece. It should go in a frame. 

• Like (+1) 1

Using this excuse while still voting Dem is definite proof you are ok with being lied to repeatedly and consistently, that literal gaslighting is ok so long as you don't have to admit you were dumb enough to buy it initially 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Using this excuse while still voting Dem is definite proof you are ok with being lied to repeatedly and consistently, that literal gaslighting is ok so long as you don't have to admit you were dumb enough to buy it initially 

Point well made. They deceived the voters with Biden's health and other stories they've manufactured. Why does anyone want to beleive they've suddenly been overcome by an urge to be honest?

The gaslighting will continue.

• Like (+1) 1