Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

DNC regretting Biden wasn't the cinematographer on the movie Rust.  Now it will cost them in the neighborhood of $250M to get Dopey Joe to go away.  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/10/2024 at 7:15 PM, Irv said:

Biden holding out for his crime syndicate to be paid off.  He’ll scurry like the rat once his family sees the right number to go away.  This is all a third fourth term Obammy ploy.  

The golden parachute 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

The golden parachute 

I hope they're all smart enough to report the transactions as "payoffs" lest they get brought up on charges of falsifying business records.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I hope they're all smart enough to report the transactions as "payoffs" lest they get brought up on charges of falsifying business records.

This will all go through shell companies and in the pockets of the entire Biden clan 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

This could be coming, but remember Biden and his family have been in this game for five plus decades too. I'm sure he/they will leak damaging stuff on Obama and the rest if they go this route to take him out.

Of course it won't be via their contacts in the previously friendly reliable msm, but rather with the alternative scum.

:lol:

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This could be coming, but remember Biden and his family have been in this game for five plus decades too. I'm sure he/they will leak damaging stuff on Obama and the rest if they go this route to take him out.

Of course it won't be via their contacts in the previously friendly reliable msm, but rather with the alternative scum.

:lol:

I still don't think they'll leak the Hur audio.  I think it will be his corrupt business dealings.

Pardon me for a moment while I go full 4th / Finding tinfoil hat here...

Trump almost killed by a 20 year old schmo who inexplicably gained access to a roof within 150 yards of Trump with a clear line of sight.

Trump survives.

Left highly disappointed at this near miss.

IC dutifully releases warnings of high risk of retaliatory right wing violence.

Biden won't step aside amidst his entire party wanting him gone.

Edited by BillsFanNC