Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

No, no we don't elect a team. 

Communists.

LOL!  I hope they try it.  Talk about the best advertisement for the true "threat to democracy."

Edited by Doc

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ah, I see Paul.  So you say he should leave, but if he acts selfishly and stays, you'll support him.  Because it's not a cult...

• Like (+1) 2

The left and the msm is trying so hard to keep the narrative on trump and that project bs.  

Vs the fact Democrats policies on the state, federal and international level are a disaster for most and only benefit the elites.  

Four more years of blue just equates to more homeless, wars and massive stimulus to the fortune 500.  

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm just waiting for the NY Times to report informed sources, speaking on conditions of anonymity, are telling them Joe Biden was fine until recently when the Russians exposed him to some secret nerve agent that caused him to lose mental and physical agility. To help Trump, of course.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What is the Dems agenda the next four.  

Just double down on the current system that's not working for most?

I'm sure they will double down on the woke crap. You will have to be a black trans jew to get a job and all white males have to pay 75% income tax

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm sure they will double down on the woke crap. You will have to be a black trans jew to get a job and all white males have to pay 75% income tax

I'm more interested in the direct flows of tax dollars to the investor class.  130 debt to gdp ratio is unattainable.

As far as woke.  The PACs that support the Dems, will continue to drive wedge topics.  

• Like (+1) 1

Biden holding out for his crime syndicate to be paid off.  He’ll scurry like the rat once his family sees the right number to go away.  This is all a third fourth term Obammy ploy.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1