Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

We need Biden to stay in the race.  He’s the best.  

I do think it is best for the country that he stays in the race, because at this point the only way out would be Kamala as president and who knows what she would try to do. 

• Like (+1) 1

How braindead can the Lefties be? On one hand they are like "I think Joe is too old and needs to be replaced." On the other hand they are like "well he might be the best to beat Trump." It shouldn't be about winning an election, it should be about running the country. The Libs are showing in real time that they don't care about this country, they only care about keeping power

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I do think it is best for the country that he stays in the race, because at this point the only way out would be Kamala as president and who knows what she would try to do. 

I'm in favor of her running if for no other reason than firmly believing she'd fellatiate me for my vote.

• Haha (+1) 1

By Tiberius

So. . . . . . . . . all the democrat party has to do is find a 'decent' candidate to replace Joe with ?

I think that Trump is safe then.

0:)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

By Tiberius

So. . . . . . . . . all the democrat party has to do is find a 'decent' candidate to replace Joe with ?

They’ve chased any decent democrat they had away. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

By Tiberius

Decent...Democrat in the same sentence ? LOL

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I used to think this guy was a smooth politician, but the more I see of him, the more I see this dude..

Did you know he used to be married to Kimberly Guilfoyle?

13 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

People been believing/cheering  the shadows on the wall.

BlueMAGA / BlueAnon , whatever one wants to call them are absolutely unhinged on social media right now. 

It’s straight up Mike Lindell, Q territory. 

Project 2025, CNN deliberately sabotaged Biden’s color/audio during the debate, ABC apparently did the same.. People talking about women and minorities losing their rights to vote, LGBTQ being hunted in the streets, disabled people dying .. the lashing out at any reporter who questions Biden’s fitness is at an absolute crescendo of hate & rage.  

• Like (+1) 1