Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This thread proves the left doesnt give a crap about "Democracy" or the millions of votes in the primaries.  its about team blue winning. at all cost.

Every time they use the term cult, it's the iron law in play.

Bingo.  

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2024 at 9:02 AM, Westside said:

How many “patients” die under your care? A lot I bet! 

I cared for sick patients.  Most did very well.  And your job?  Where would you rank yourself locally, regionally, nationally?  Life is competitive .  I did ok.  Be the best you can be 😀

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, sherpa said:

Not good form to quote myself, but at 2AM I wasn't motivated to provide research data.

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 directs that the US military cannot be used against US civilians unless there is a very specific threat:

"Use of Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Space Force as posse comitatus: Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps, the Air Force, or the Space Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

Military officers swear an oath to protect this, as part of their commission.

Hollywood scenarios are just that; pure fiction, and we are far, far away from that.

Using those scenarios to suggest such a threat is disingenuous, and a political ploy that disregards law and reality.

Thi8s is reassuring.  What worries me are the yahoos who will go rogue like the ex military on Jan 6...or were they all just wannabe military?

• Eyeroll 1

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Bingo.  

No Bingo. Dems see Trump for what he is, a threat to the Republic, who has called for terminating Constiution, launched a violent attack on the National Legislature, buddies up to monsters like Putin and is a man who will again lose the popular vote

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No Bingo. Dems see Trump for what he is, a threat to the Republic, who has called for terminating Constiution, launched a violent attack on the National Legislature, buddies up to monsters like Putin and is a man who will again lose the popular vote

I know you recognize how much your side absolutely lied about him from tax cuts, to pee tapes, to Russians, to laptops but your threat to the Republic is a new one and I can't wait to hear why seeing as he did not destroy it the first time around? 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I know you recognize how much your side absolutely lied about him from tax cuts, to pee tapes, to Russians, to laptops but your threat to the Republic is a new one and I can't wait to hear why seeing as he did not destroy it the first time around? 

He said the Constitution needs terminated, has called the invasion of Ukraine 'genius' and launched an attack on legislature, but you care not

You just care nothing about our traditional institutions, the constitution or representative democracy, obviously 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's a belief they use to rationalize violating any legal and ethical boundary necessary to hold onto power. That's all they really care about. They lied about Biden being mentally and physically capable until supporting that lie threatened their self-interests. Then when it was too obvious to ignore, they suddenly started to speak the truth and did a 180 to save their own skins calling for a replacement. Another problem with dumping Biden from the top of the ticket now is if he's incapable of running for re-election because of deteriorating physical and mental condition then he's also certainly incapable of finishing out his term. That will be the next shoe to drop. So, Harris needs to finish out the term which creates another public relations crisis if the party decides to go with somebody else in November. This is going to be complicated.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's a belief they use to rationalize violating any legal and ethical boundary necessary to hold onto power. That's all they really care about. They lied about Biden being mentally and physically capable until supporting that lie threatened their self-interests. Then when it was too obvious to ignore, they suddenly started to speak the truth and did a 180 to save their own skins calling for a replacement. Another problem with dumping Biden from the top of the ticket now is if he's incapable of running for re-election because of deteriorating physical and mental condition then he's also certainly incapable of finishing out his term. That will be the next shoe to drop. So, Harris needs to finish out the term which creates another public relations crisis if the party decides to go with somebody else in November. This is going to be complicated.

They? 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They? 

The ones you want to "Switch out" Biden for someone else?

IE, Delegates and super delegates. 

But you started this thread saying he would be "switched out"  

So Who is doing the switching?

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The ones you want to "Switch out" Biden for someone else?

IE, Delegates and super delegates. 

But you started this thread saying he would be "switched out"  

So Who is doing the switching?

I would hold primaries again. Maybe not everywhere, but perhaps in the battleground states

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

I would hold primaries again. Maybe not everywhere, but perhaps in the battleground states

LMAO. those dates came and went.  

We dont do snap elections.

Thats some MSNBC narrative that doesn't jive with legality. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

LMAO. those dates came and went.  

We dont do snap elections.

Thats some MSNBC narrative that doesn't jive with legality. 

You don't understand how our system works. Political parties can hold any elections they want. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You don't understand how our system works. Political parties can hold any elections they want. 

yeah, it started a long time ago getting state and local delegates, then getting the requirements to get on the ballot.

Im sorry you are again being lied to by MSNBC.  

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

yeah, it started a long time ago getting state and local delegates, then getting the requirements to get on the ballot.

Im sorry you are again being lied to by MSNBC.  

Yes, like I said you don't understand how this works. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, like I said you don't understand how this works. 

So explain it.  Only hold new primaries in battleground states.  and Biden would still be on the ticket where they don't have new primaries?

1968 all over again.

Eff, if that's how it works.  every time the populus voted for a candidate the party didn't want, they would just re do the vote?

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So explain it.  Only hold new primaries in battleground states.  and Biden would still be on the ticket where they don't have new primaries?

1968 all over again.

Eff, if that's how it works.  every time the populus voted for a candidate the party didn't want, they would just re do the vote?

Biden will have stepped down, or it won't happen. 

Our party can decide for ourselves. 

We do have a choice, unlike you cult members, to change. 

We are not the crybabies and sore losers that you guys are. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

...1968 all over again. ...

The 2024 DNC (CCP) convention  will make the 1968 one look like a church picnic.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Primaries are conducted by the states, not the parties. Chalk up another L for you. They’ve been coming in a steady stream lately, haven’t they?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Primaries are conducted by the states, not the parties. Chalk up another L for you. They’ve been coming in a steady stream lately, haven’t they?

What is your point? You are not making sense, again 

• Disagree 1