Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

7 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I have never had anyone argue prosecuting  a murder is politically motivated, but there is always a first. 

How about stealing and refusing to return classified documents?  Or a coup attempt to overturn an election?  

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

How about stealing and refusing to return classified documents?  Or a coup attempt to overturn an election?  

Dopey, Biden also had files that he was supposed to have returned, stop playing the double standard especially when Trump was a President, he had the right to all the paperwork he wanted while president. Secondly if you mean Jan 6th, you are deluded and stupid. If you think our govt can be overthrown that easily and that Trump instructed it, you are truly beyond help, unless you are teen. If you are a teen I will take the time to help you.

Edited by Orlando Buffalo

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think the point is that all presidents have had immunity up until Trump…Even when W Bush and Obama were torturing people…👍

The Dems decided not to prosecute Bush because he is part of the Establishment, and because they wanted Obama to continue the program…

The Establishment protects themselves, and will go after anyone who deviates ….

Truth.  Pardons are a sham too.  They're supposed to be for wrongful convictions, not for getting your pals from facing the justice any other American would.  Hunter Biden was politically targeted too.  There's millions of Americans who own handguns and have used illegal drugs.  If Hunter had of owned an elephant gun, that would have been fine, but his tiny revolver, hell no.  I was reading about a similar case that was appealed, and the court said that people drank alcohol here for hundreds of years, and owned guns.  That was never illegal.  The 2nd Amendment supporters should literally be up in arms over this, but Newsmax has them so happy that Hunter is convicted, they don't even care.  

4 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Dopey, Biden also had files that he was supposed to have returned, stop playing the double standard especially when Trump was a President, he had the right to all the paperwork he wanted while president. Secondly if you mean Jan 6th, you are deluded and stupid. If you think our govt can be overthrown that easily and that Trump instructed it, you are truly beyond help, unless you are teen. If you are a teen I will take the time to help you.

I'm not talking about Jan 6th, I'm talking about the fake electors plot, that will never see its day in court, because as me and JaCrispy are discussing politicians and the 'justice system' have a great way of making sure that the powerful never face justice.  I'd be fine with Obama and Biden facing their day in court, but for some reason you're defending trump.  Maybe stop looking through the GQP looking glass.  

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Truth.  Pardons are a sham too.  They're supposed to be for wrongful convictions, not for getting your pals from facing the justice any other American would.  Hunter Biden was politically targeted too.  There's millions of Americans who own handguns and have used illegal drugs.  If Hunter had of owned an elephant gun, that would have been fine, but his tiny revolver, hell no.  I was reading about a similar case that was appealed, and the court said that people drank alcohol here for hundreds of years, and owned guns.  That was never illegal.  The 2nd Amendment supporters should literally be up in arms over this, but Newsmax has them so happy that Hunter is convicted, they don't even care.  

I'm not talking about Jan 6th, I'm talking about the fake electors plot, that will never see its day in court, because as me and JaCrispy are discussing politicians and the 'justice system' have a great way of making sure that the powerful never face justice.  I'd be fine with Obama and Biden facing their day in court, but for some reason you're defending trump.  Maybe stop looking through the GQP looking glass.  

So if we had evidence of overwhelming fraud the president should just rubber stamp the results? If FL was the deciding factor and we knew that enough fake ballots were accepted in Miami should we accept the result? Trump never presented the alternate electors to the federal government, but he was prepared if enough evidence presented itself. Did you prosecute Al Gore for his wanting to illegally count ballots in 2000? No but you are a political hack.

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

So if we had evidence of overwhelming fraud the president should just rubber stamp the results? If FL was the deciding factor and we knew that enough fake ballots were accepted in Miami should we accept the result? Trump never presented the alternate electors to the federal government, but he was prepared if enough evidence presented itself. Did you prosecute Al Gore for his wanting to illegally count ballots in 2000? No but you are a political hack.

Do you even have any clue how many states trump would have needed to turn?  How many lawsuits did he have to lose?  How many Sec of States would he have had to pressure??  I don't think you do.  He wasn't the one who was going to "present" the fake electors.  That was his VP, who failed to comply, even after they constructed the gallows to hang him with if he didn't.  I'd rather be a political hack, than a GQP loon, who ignores reality, because likes to and it feels good.  

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, daz28 said:

That was his VP, who failed to comply, even after they constructed the gallows to hang him with if he didn't.  

Are you serious?  You couldn't have even hung a dog on that thing.  It did make for an iconic photo though.

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Are you serious?  You couldn't have even hung a dog on that thing.  It did make for an iconic photo though.

They just love to lie about Jan. 6th.  They hang on to each nugget of spin as if their life depended on it.

main-qimg-0cade880b1b48a39eb7957352d7e08

It was there as a prop, no one was hanging anyone 

But they cannot let go of the lie.

FPDbmMJXsAQsdag?format=jpg&name=large

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, daz28 said:

Do you know how an officer finds out if the order he disobeyed was a legal order?  During his court martial.  There's certainly nothing daunting or scary about facing a court martial by disobeying the commander in chief, right?  As I pointed out to you, a president can appoint a general if he determines it's in the interest of the nation.  Do you think General Steve Bannon would refuse an illegal order?  I gave you like 7 examples of generals being relieved.  You're still standing on things I have proved demonstrably false.

I had a required course in  the UCMJ prior to being commissioned as a Naval Officer. I am familiar with the process.

You are not correct in stating that legality is determined at court martial. Legality would generally   be know when the directive was given. These people aren't uneducated robots.

What has been suggested here, and it has been discussed in this forum before using a crazy hypothetical of directing an air strike against the US population, is using US military forces against the US population, and that is not currently legal, and any officer would know that.

Kent State was brought up as an example, but it isn't valid. National Guard forces are controlled by their state governors, and in certain cases can assist state police. They can only use force if threatened, which was the argument in subsequent legal action. 

Anyway, using US military forces against US citizens is a violation, and not a legal order.

I have no sympathy nor concern about a US citizen who has left the country, is on foreign soil and joined a terrorist organization threatening the US, and neither did Obama.

For the third time, I am talking about replacing officers of a rank necessary to issue such "orders."

Evidence of how that is not simply a matter for the president was demonstrably evident this past year when Sen Tuberville held up such appointments for months in an extremely publicized action.

At a certain level, generally three start, any combatant appointment has to be approved by Congress.

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, daz28 said:

Do you even have any clue how many states trump would have needed to turn?  How many lawsuits did he have to lose?  How many Sec of States would he have had to pressure??  I don't think you do.  He wasn't the one who was going to "present" the fake electors.  That was his VP, who failed to comply, even after they constructed the gallows to hang him with if he didn't.  I'd rather be a political hack, than a GQP loon, who ignores reality, because likes to and it feels good.  

He would have to flip PA, GA, and any one other. Those primary two were both extremely close and had lots of issues, how many did you think it was? But I do have a direct question, do you think the 2020 election was handled in an acceptable manner, where we had to wait a week to know who won and we had vote counting happening behind closed doors? The election was a mess that should never be repeated. 

• Like (+1) 2

This thread proves the left doesnt give a crap about "Democracy" or the millions of votes in the primaries.  its about team blue winning. at all cost.

Every time they use the term cult, it's the iron law in play.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

They just love to lie about Jan. 6th.  They hang on to each nugget of spin as if their life depended on it.

main-qimg-0cade880b1b48a39eb7957352d7e08

It was there as a prop, no one was hanging anyone 

But they cannot let go of the lie.

FPDbmMJXsAQsdag?format=jpg&name=large

Look at that big sign on it saying "THIS IS ART." 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, sherpa said:

I had a required course in  the UCMJ prior to being commissioned as a Naval Officer. I am familiar with the process.

You are not correct in stating that legality is determined at court martial. Legality would generally   be know when the directive was given. These people aren't uneducated robots.

What has been suggested here, and it has been discussed in this forum before using a crazy hypothetical of directing an air strike against the US population, is using US military forces against the US population, and that is not currently legal, and any officer would know that.

Kent State was brought up as an example, but it isn't valid. National Guard forces are controlled by their state governors, and in certain cases can assist state police. They can only use force if threatened, which was the argument in subsequent legal action. 

Anyway, using US military forces against US citizens is a violation, and not a legal order.

I have no sympathy nor concern about a US citizen who has left the country, is on foreign soil and joined a terrorist organization threatening the US, and neither did Obama.

For the third time, I am talking about replacing officers of a rank necessary to issue such "orders."

Evidence of how that is not simply a matter for the president was demonstrably evident this past year when Sen Tuberville held up such appointments for months in an extremely publicized action.

At a certain level, generally three start, any combatant appointment has to be approved by Congress.

Not good form to quote myself, but at 2AM I wasn't motivated to provide research data.

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 directs that the US military cannot be used against US civilians unless there is a very specific threat:

"Use of Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Space Force as posse comitatus: Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps, the Air Force, or the Space Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

Military officers swear an oath to protect this, as part of their commission.

Hollywood scenarios are just that; pure fiction, and we are far, far away from that.

Using those scenarios to suggest such a threat is disingenuous, and a political ploy that disregards law and reality.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3