Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

I'll stand by what I said about the legality of orders.

I'll stand by what I said about "replacing" them. I didn't say a thing about relieving them, which you seem to not  mention.

I never said I was "perfectly fine with someone who is called your honor lying."

You have to have pulled that from thin air.

That was directed at me, I think.  I didn’t say it, either, but he was on a roll, I guess. 

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re getting turned around here.  The president is acting within the law when acting within his/her official duties.  Besides, we already know these officials operate outside laws that are in effect for you and I.  Biden, HClinton, Spitzer, BClinton, diplomats.  

Remember this story? 
https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/pentagon-admits-its-killed-civilians-not-isis-terrorist-in-drone-strike/

Tricky Dick Nixon would have never resigned or been prosecuted had the ruling been in effect.

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What do you teach?  PE?  Certainly not political philosophy...

You just hit me with improper grammar and then use improper grammar yourself, you're hilarious. And I have written what I teach many times here, so you need to pay attention. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You just hit me with improper grammar and then use improper grammar yourself, you're hilarious. And I have written what I teach many times here, so you need to pay attention. 

I taught medicine.  My grammar is fine.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Tricky Dick Nixon would have never resigned or been prosecuted had the ruling been in effect.

That’s pure speculation, but maybe.  

What I can say definitively, however is that as the official story evolved post-Christopher Steele reporting, all sorts of manipulation, lies, mistruths, and surveillance/unmasking of the political opposition would make Tricky Dick look like a 1970s kid using a Spy Decoder Ring sold in Woolworth’s.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Couldn't agree more. Many have been saying that for months to howls of conspiracy and deep fakes. But the DNC, the media, and most Democrats weren't saying that up until the debate results. The impression I get is they were more than happy with the charade of Joe Biden as long as it wasn't exposed. And now that it is, and Joe's chances of victory are teetering at the edge, its time to cut him loose and look to ride another candidate to victory. And they don't care so much that Biden's mentally and physically incapable of carrying out the duties of the office but rather their grip on power is compromised and at risk. So it might seem they're about to get what they deserve for participation in a big fat ugly lie and criticizing anyone that dared to speak and see and hear the truth. Karma they say is a beetch. I think their going to lose no matter who they pick as a replacement and at a minimum they need to apologize to all the people they lied to that voted in the primaries. Maybe the lesson is a little honesty goes a long way? 

they should not get that chance.  After what they've done to the nation/world these last 4 years, the Democrat party should be at least suspended, maybe disbanded, and not allowed to run a candidate this cycle.  

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

OK.  Let's count the excuses:  

1. Aides prepared poorly
  2. He was overprepared
  3. Excessive travel two weeks prior
  4. Cold medicine
  5. Anybody can have a bad night
  6. Just rusty after not debating in four years
  7. Cheap Fakes!
  8. It was only a one-time gaffe.  He never demonstrated behavior like this - EVER
  9. CNN f*cked up.  Bad format.  Bad moderation.  
  10. Trump lies
  11. Stayed up too late
  12. The debate never really happened - don't know what you are talking about. 

Man - Dems know how to spin.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Might not have been a bad thing.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

To paraphrase an old saying, when your political opponent is being attacked by everyone including his own party, do not interrupt. 

34 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

What a joke.

When I made my previous predictions I thought campaign money could be moved from campaign to campaign easily. I am very interested in what happens over the next 6 weeks before the convention since I don't think anyone is going to be jumping on the Biden bandwagon in that time frame. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Orlando Buffalo said:

When I made my previous predictions I thought campaign money could be moved from campaign to campaign easily. I am very interested in what happens over the next 6 weeks before the convention since I don't think anyone is going to be jumping on the Biden bandwagon in that time frame. 

Yeah, I thought they would replace him after watching the debate.  Then found out about the campaign money and how they can't replace him in Wisconsin and Nevada.

And I told everyone that they can't memory hole or excuse this.

What's that word?  Schadenfreude?  Not for nothing, this has got to be the most interesting series of events I have ever seen in an election cycle.  I can't wait to see what the rats in the Democratic party will write in their trash books after this is all over.  This is awesome!

What a mess.   

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Ipsos poll just gave Dems the best excuse to replace Biden with Michele Obama.

Obama leads Trump in a hypothetical poll 50-39!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/one-three-democrats-think-biden-should-quit-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-02/

Seems like an no brainer to replace Biden with Michelle, sweep out lower taxes and move on from MAGA.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Ipsos poll just gave Dems the best excuse to replace Biden with Michele Obama.

Obama leads Trump in a hypothetical poll 50-39!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/one-three-democrats-think-biden-should-quit-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-02/

Seems like an no brainer to replace Biden with Michelle, sweep out lower taxes and move on from MAGA.

What are Michael's qualifications?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1