Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

There is no way in ***** Biden is bowing out.

Jill wants the presidency, and his family will convince him to stay bc they know if he loses, that they are no longer covered against persecution for their numerous crimes. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

He can't bow out.  Two states have him as the Dem candidate (unless he dies or is declared mentally incompetent, which is possible but means Harris becomes POTUS and no one wants that), they can't replace him with anyone but Harris because they'd lose the POC vote and she inherits his $200M war chest.  And no one else can come close to beating Trump anyway.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

There is no way in ***** Biden is bowing out.

Jill wants the presidency, and his family will convince him to stay bc they know if he loses, that they are no longer covered against persecution for their numerous crimes. 

He's too selfish and stubborn to drop out.

But if the Democrat party wants him out they'll do whatever they have to to get him out.  They screwed Bernie to get Hillary in.  I'm sure they could cook up something if they want to.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 1

These are the type of people we’re dealing with.  

No, it’s not ****ing normal for the leader of the free world to only be coherent for six hours a day, during which time he also requires a nap. 

And, as an aside, the Vindmans are so unbelievably obnoxious.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Very odd and desperate to claim these fantastic economic numbers (lies) follow up 4 years of Trump being POTUS.  

But the next century is going to be dark everyone.  

It’s over.  

If only we hadn’t lived thru 4 years of a mean tweet presidency already to remind us the Democrats are just complete lying sacks of communist ***t

MuH dEmOcRaCy

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

https://www.aclu.org/video/aclu-ccr-lawsuit-american-boy-killed-us-drone-strike

Obama had citizens hit with drone strikes overseas. Your ignorance of past events when you are so worked up is very telling that you believe what the media tells you to believe when they tell you.

I'm not the one who's happy that he will never be held accountable for it.  That would be all the laugh, vomit and eyeroll emoji clowns who don't/can't ever support a counter-argument. 

14 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

You people have no idea what this all means and are simply reduced to Left Wing media talking points.  

In no successful system would an Executive live in constant fear that every decision he makes for the good of the country could get him indicted thereafter.

Our country has appropriate checks and balances to depose a President acting badly.  Prosecuting those who acted as President after the fact would simply mean we wouldn't get good people to do this job...but I acknowledge our Leftist friends have little to no critical thinking skills and so they can't see this next layer...

Your very BEST argument would be that the Leftist media has already ensured that no rational, capable, intelligent, successful person would do this anyway, and therefore that trap is already sprung, but at least we're still trying.

Biden should go...the Democrat Party should be disbanded this cycle for lying to the American people for 4 years.  

I didn't watch or read any media before I commented on this other than the basics, but thanks for the copy and paste of what Newsmax thinks.  100 to 1 odds I understand more about law and the Constitution than you or any other tin foil hat GQP supporter who thinks everything is simply the Democrats fault.  You think the GQP would impeach trump?  LOLOLOL  That check and balance???

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, sherpa said:

The military is obligated to refuse illegal orders.

Further, it takes more than the president to "just replace them."

So that's how the military works huh, Capt. Staros?  Lt. Col Tall disagrees.  Every officer down the line does research on orders, and checks their legal dictionary before they follow them?   Ok.  LOL

Further, Congress disagreed with you when McArthur was let go by Truman.  Obama fired 2 generals.  Bush fired Fallon.  Richardson, Kimmel, and Short were fired by Roosevelt: The power to do so is inherent in the President’s Commander-in-Chief authority under Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution, and it cannot be fettered by Congress.

Replacing them-Read number 2

Assignment as Combatant Commander.—

(1)The President may assign an officer to serve as the commander of a unified or specified combatant command only if the officer—(A)

has the joint specialty under section 661 of this title; and has completed a full tour of duty in a joint duty assignment (as defined in section 664(d) of this title) as a general or flag officer.

(2)The President may waive paragraph (1) in the case of an officer if the President determines that such action is necessary in the national interest.

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, we need to focus on what's in front of us, today.  Looking too far into the future would have us not recognizing the extreme rhetoric and calls for violence by agitators on the left.  

Kavanaugh should not be 'forced to answer' for anything beyond what he states in his opinions.  Though, personally, I'd think he's probably pretty ******* jaded after that democrat party en masse attempted to destroy him with unproven, unprovable very specious claims about his character.  Maybe he was on the fence, remembered what they did, and thought "Ah..f it.". 

Well, it turns out that Roberts also stated in his 2005 hearing that the president isn't above the law, too.  I'd say that any 180 decisions by any SCJ after they stated the opposite under oath should be explained, but to each their own.  It seems you're perfectly fine with someone who is called "your honor" lying.  

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

No, it’s not ****ing normal for the leader of the free world to only be coherent for six hours a day, during which time he also requires a nap. 

She's correct.  An afternoon siesta is ultimate luxury especially in this heat with air conditioning.  But Joe's gotta go.  By hook or by crook.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

He's too selfish and stubborn to drop out.

But if the Democrat party wants him out they'll do whatever they have to to get him out.  They screwed Bernie to get Hillary in.  I'm sure they could cook up something if they want to.

The Biden family and administration hold all the cards. They are not going to play with the party unless they get a massive amount of money and get-out-of-jail free cards. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

The Biden's are screwed.  No way the totalitarian left is going to put up with their BS much longer.  Bye bye Biden's.  Expect Joe to have a health malfunction soon...

7 hours ago, Doc said:

He can't bow out.  Two states have him as the Dem candidate (unless he dies or is declared mentally incompetent, which is possible but means Harris becomes POTUS and no one wants that), they can't replace him with anyone but Harris because they'd lose the POC vote and she inherits his $200M war chest.  And no one else can come close to beating Trump anyway.

Putting Harris on top of the ticket is pry the right thing to do anyways.  She could surprise and a lot could happen in four months.  It's just irresponsible and reckless to even have Biden in office now (let alone another four years).

5 hours ago, daz28 said:

So that's how the military works huh, Capt. Staros?  Lt. Col Tall disagrees.  Every officer down the line does research on orders, and checks their legal dictionary before they follow them?   Ok.  LOL

It seems you're perfectly fine with someone who is called "your honor" lying.  

I'll stand by what I said about the legality of orders.

I'll stand by what I said about "replacing" them. I didn't say a thing about relieving them, which you seem to not  mention.

I never said I was "perfectly fine with someone who is called your honor lying."

You have to have pulled that from thin air.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Putting Harris on top of the ticket is pry the right thing to do anyways.  She could surprise and a lot could happen in four months.  It's just irresponsible and reckless to even have Biden in office now (let alone another four years).

Couldn't agree more. Many have been saying that for months to howls of conspiracy and deep fakes. But the DNC, the media, and most Democrats weren't saying that up until the debate results. The impression I get is they were more than happy with the charade of Joe Biden as long as it wasn't exposed. And now that it is, and Joe's chances of victory are teetering at the edge, its time to cut him loose and look to ride another candidate to victory. And they don't care so much that Biden's mentally and physically incapable of carrying out the duties of the office but rather their grip on power is compromised and at risk. So it might seem they're about to get what they deserve for participation in a big fat ugly lie and criticizing anyone that dared to speak and see and hear the truth. Karma they say is a beetch. I think their going to lose no matter who they pick as a replacement and at a minimum they need to apologize to all the people they lied to that voted in the primaries. Maybe the lesson is a little honesty goes a long way? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

That's nice that he gets naps. You know who doesn't? People who actually work for a living. But the Democratic party doesn't know anything about that. They prefer you not work so you have to vote for them to keep your welfare

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, daz28 said:

I'm not the one who's happy that he will never be held accountable for it.  That would be all the laugh, vomit and eyeroll emoji clowns who don't/can't ever support a counter-argument. 

Since there is no limits on murder charges should Obama be charged? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

The Biden family and administration hold all the cards. They are not going to play with the party unless they get a massive amount of money and get-out-of-jail free cards. 

nope.  that would be the trumps.

6 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Since there is no limits

hoping you don't teach English...

27 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

That's nice that he gets naps. You know who doesn't? People who actually work for a living. But the Democratic party doesn't know anything about that. They prefer you not work so you have to vote for them to keep your welfare

or you planned well for retirement.  Ever watch those ads with a breaching whale?

7 hours ago, daz28 said:

Well, it turns out that Roberts also stated in his 2005 hearing that the president isn't above the law, too.  I'd say that any 180 decisions by any SCJ after they stated the opposite under oath should be explained, but to each their own.  It seems you're perfectly fine with someone who is called "your honor" lying.  

You’re getting turned around here.  The president is acting within the law when acting within his/her official duties.  Besides, we already know these officials operate outside laws that are in effect for you and I.  Biden, HClinton, Spitzer, BClinton, diplomats.  

Remember this story? 
https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/pentagon-admits-its-killed-civilians-not-isis-terrorist-in-drone-strike/

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1