Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We voted while Biden’s health status was concealed. Now we know.   I don’t know a D who doesn’t want him replaced 

You must be kidding.  What a joke. 

Biden's health status was concealed!

:lol:

Ole Quack and Finding are neck and neck!

By all accounts

Reliable media

He's mentally fit

His health status was concealed. 

Has anyone ever considered that these two might be trolling everyone with a more polished form of stupidity than 4th, Tibs and Roundy are able to muster?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We voted while Biden’s health status was concealed. Now we know.   I don’t know a D who doesn’t want him replaced 

You lie so easily. It must be a normal habit for you. How sad.

• Agree 1

Biden's campaign is literally dead.

People may not like Harris but she can win. She can instantly turn the race into a referendum on abortion rights, and that is a winning issue for Dems.

Right now the Dems are stuck in a rut, Harris can drive that 4-wheel drive vehicle to victory.

A serial sex offending criminal vs a women who wants to preserve women's rights

I'll take that for the win

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

People may not like Harris but she can win. She can instantly turn the race into a referendum on abortion rights, and that is a winning issue for Dems.

Right now the Dems are stuck in a rut, Harris can drive that 4-wheel drive vehicle to victory.

That’s the funniest ***** I’ve ever heard on PPP. Old cackles can win!!!! 😂😂🤣🤣

Let's do this!  I want to win, I want @Westside defeated!!! How dare he say I look like that little scrawny assassin! Ha!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/07/21/kamala-harris-campaign-2024-biden/

Harris is far more articulate and succinct than Biden, as she demonstrated in dissecting the Trump agenda during an appearance in North Carolina on Thursday. In the same vein, the vice president has been a passionate and compelling advocate for reproductive freedom (a topic Biden seems uncomfortable discussing), evidenced in dozens of her speeches and public appearances. She wields her experience as a prosecutor who handled sex crimes to excoriate forced-birth advocates for telling rape and ***** victims they “have no right or authority to decide what happens" to their bodies. (She says flatly: “That’s immoral.”)

Fifth, to the extent that Biden saw erosion in his support among younger voters (including non-White voters), Harris offers the energy to engage and excite them, as seen on her college tours, where she has spoken to standing-room-only crowds on issues that affect their generation in particular (e.g., gun violence, climate change, abortion rights).

And finally, Harris can inherit the mantle of international leadership (having toured the world, met with leaders and represented the U.S. at international conferences) without Biden’s burden of personal criticism, deserved or not, on some hot-button issues, including the war in Gaza. (On Israel, Harris has been a stalwart supporter of the Jewish state, outspoken along with her Jewish husband about the abuse suffered by Israeli women at the hands of Hamas, and yet willing to draw cautionary lines with Israel’s truculent prime minister.)

Yes, it is impossible to gauge how a candidate will fare before she gets into the race. Prospective polls will not tell us definitively whether Harris gains more votes than she loses. But for Democrats despondent about the constant defensive crouch in which they find themselves, she offers excitement, eloquence, effectiveness on key issues and, most of all, the power to turn attention back on Trump’s substantial character flaws, criminal record and disturbing plans for the future. That is more than Biden can do presently.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If the world wasn't on the brink of WWIII, and if Donald Trump wasn't almost assassinated you would have a point. 

The Biden cabinet that is actually running the show has been about at negligent as the secret service detail protecting Trump's rally in Butler.

From thinking it's ok to turn security for evacuating American soldiers over to the Taliban, to American missiles blowing up Russians inside of Russia and now Iran being 1-2 weeks from Haiti g nuclear weapons. This is the most incompetent and dangerous administration I have ever seen. 

So yeah, running on abortion is the only thing Harris should talk about. 

7 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

If the world wasn't on the brink of WWIII, and if Donald Trump wasn't almost assassinated you would have a point. 

The Biden cabinet that is actually running the show has been about at negligent as the secret service detail protecting Trump's rally in Butler.

From thinking it's ok to turn security for evacuating American soldiers over to the Taliban, to American missiles blowing up Russians inside of Russia and now Iran being 1-2 weeks from Haiti g nuclear weapons. This is the most incompetent and dangerous administration I have ever seen. 

So yeah, running on abortion is the only thing Harris should talk about. 

A) Americans don't vote on foreign policy

B) You characterization of Biden's FP is flat out wrong headed. He got us out of Afganistan, who was going to do that? Not Trump, he had his chance. Iran is on verge of a bomb because Trump pulled us out of the deal they made, Great call there! And we are rightly supporting freedom in Ukraine. Freedom isn't free 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Let's do this!  I want to win, I want @Westside defeated!!! How dare he say I look like that little scrawny assassin! Ha!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/07/21/kamala-harris-campaign-2024-biden/

Harris is far more articulate and succinct than Biden, as she demonstrated in dissecting the Trump agenda during an appearance in North Carolina on Thursday. In the same vein, the vice president has been a passionate and compelling advocate for reproductive freedom (a topic Biden seems uncomfortable discussing), evidenced in dozens of her speeches and public appearances. She wields her experience as a prosecutor who handled sex crimes to excoriate forced-birth advocates for telling rape and ***** victims they “have no right or authority to decide what happens" to their bodies. (She says flatly: “That’s immoral.”)

Fifth, to the extent that Biden saw erosion in his support among younger voters (including non-White voters), Harris offers the energy to engage and excite them, as seen on her college tours, where she has spoken to standing-room-only crowds on issues that affect their generation in particular (e.g., gun violence, climate change, abortion rights).

And finally, Harris can inherit the mantle of international leadership (having toured the world, met with leaders and represented the U.S. at international conferences) without Biden’s burden of personal criticism, deserved or not, on some hot-button issues, including the war in Gaza. (On Israel, Harris has been a stalwart supporter of the Jewish state, outspoken along with her Jewish husband about the abuse suffered by Israeli women at the hands of Hamas, and yet willing to draw cautionary lines with Israel’s truculent prime minister.)

Yes, it is impossible to gauge how a candidate will fare before she gets into the race. Prospective polls will not tell us definitively whether Harris gains more votes than she loses. But for Democrats despondent about the constant defensive crouch in which they find themselves, she offers excitement, eloquence, effectiveness on key issues and, most of all, the power to turn attention back on Trump’s substantial character flaws, criminal record and disturbing plans for the future. That is more than Biden can do presently.

I stopped reading when you claimed Harris is articulate. A ludicrous claim. She screwed Willie Brown into her Senate seat and rode the DEI wave into the VP spot. She such a dazzling speaker she drew 3% in the 2022 primaries.

As for abortion I'm fine with every liberal woman aborting themselves and their warped dogma into extinction. 

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I stopped reading when you claimed Harris is articulate. A ludicrous claim. She screwed Willie Brown into her Senate seat and rode the DEI wave into the VP spot. She such a dazzling speaker she drew 3% in the 2022 primaries.

As for abortion I'm fine with every liberal woman aborting themselves and their warped dogma into extinction. 

She will beat Trump, the criminal. She will be President and Trump will have to prepare himself for jail

He's going to jail

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A) Americans don't vote on foreign policy

B) You characterization of Biden's FP is flat out wrong headed. He got us out of Afganistan, who was going to do that? Not Trump, he had his chance. Iran is on verge of a bomb because Trump pulled us out of the deal they made, Great call there! And we are rightly supporting freedom in Ukraine. Freedom isn't free 

You're embarrassing the hell out of yourself with your ketchup conspiracies, and I frankly could care less about what comes next from your train of thought. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

You're embarrassing the hell out of yourself with your ketchup conspiracies, and I frankly could care less about what comes next from your train of thought. 

Did Trump win in 2020?

Ready for Round 2: Why we Need Hillary more than ever

The Hill, by Pablo O’Hana

The strongest argument against replacing President Joe Biden as the 2024 Democratic nominee is the notion that no suitable successor exists. But there is, and not just a good one but one of the most qualified people ever to run for the office: Hillary Rodham Clinton.

For what feels like longer than two weeks, we have publicly and endlessly debated about Biden’s candidacy. Democrats have repeatedly called on him to make a decision. It is damaging, divisive and only serves to further improve Donald Trump’s chances.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4780301-hillary-clinton-2024/

gv100919dAPR_s878x652.jpg?6e9ae65ef211d3

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The strongest argument against replacing President Joe Biden as the 2024 Democratic nominee is the notion that no suitable successor exists. But there is, and not just a good one but one of the most qualified people ever to run for the office: Hillary Rodham Clinton.

For what feels like longer than two weeks, we have publicly and endlessly debated about Biden’s candidacy. Democrats have repeatedly called on him to make a decision. It is damaging, divisive and only serves to further improve Donald Trump’s chances.

Hillary was before Dobbs. This is a totally different political environment. Harris will defeat Trump. Trump's future is pretty dark right now

image.png.678d795e4c8a706322a0a20aea02227f.png

• Eyeroll 1

Democrats return to Tammany Hall tactics with backroom dealings to boot Biden:

Smoke-filled rooms?

Should Biden opt to step aside, it is far from certain that Vice President Kamala Harris would be the automatic stand-in on the party ticket. 

“I certainly was not the first person to notice Biden’s obvious lack of capacity and capabilities. Indeed, Republicans, and other independent media have been pointing it out literally for years. But they were viciously attacked for doing so because it threatened the Democrats’ power.”

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/wkddems-return-tammany-hall-tactics-backroom-dealings-boot-biden

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hillary is about as likeable as a colonoscopy   

Republicans and Trump have peaked too early. Premature ejaculations don't get the job done. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ar-BB1qm73w

The Republicans may have peaked four months too soon. The Democrats’ best hope for victory is to regroup and vigorously exploit this vulnerability.

The military theorist Carl von Clausewitz, who fought in the Napoleonic Wars, coined the term culminating point in his treatise, On War. “If one were to go beyond that point, it would not merely be a useless effort which could not add to success,” he wrote. “It would in fact be a damaging one, which would lead to a reaction; and experience goes to show that such reactions usually have completely disproportionate effects.” History is littered with examples of victorious generals who disastrously overextended themselves once they had reached their culminating point. General Douglas MacArthur’s advance toward the Yalu River, which brought China into the Korean War and led to the encirclement of his army, is considered a classic example. Conversely, President George H. W. Bush’s decision at the end of the Gulf War not to pursue Saddam Hussein’s army into Iraq is a textbook example of a leader who understood that he’d reached his culminating point and needed to show forbearance.

To win, Democrats must regroup and counterattack. It seems more and more likely that President Joe Biden will suspend his campaign in the days ahead. If he does, Democrats must return to the first principles of this race: Americans have always wanted a choice other than Biden or Trump.

12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

do you know joe and dr. jill?

• Like (+1) 1