Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Comprehension problems yourself Joe ?

There is no all of the above.  They have NO PROBLEM running someone old, sick, and sometimes incomprehensible, that way they keep control. 

They want him out because he CAN'T WIN

You do realize "the machine" for D's is run by many, many people including local pols.  We don't have a coronated leader.  There's debate and argument.  That's a good thing.

• Eyeroll 1

56 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You do realize "the machine" for D's is run by many, many people including local pols.  We don't have a coronated leader.  There's debate and argument.  That's a good thing.

Like when Hillary and Wasserman screwed Bernie to make sure Hillary won the nomination you mean?

In June 2016, a class action lawsuit was filed against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz for violating the DNC Charter by rigging the Democratic presidential primaries for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders. Even former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid admitted in July 2016, “I knew—everybody knew—that this was not a fair deal.” He added that Debbie Wasserman Schultz should have resigned much sooner than she did. The lawsuit was filed to push the DNC to admit their wrongdoing and provide Bernie Sanders supporters, who supported him financially with millions of dollars in campaign contributions, with restitution for being cheated.

https://observer.com/2017/08/court-admits-dnc-and-debbie-wasserman-schulz-rigged-primaries-against-sanders/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Like when Hillary and Wasserman screwed Bernie to make sure Hillary won the nomination you mean?

https://observer.com/2017/08/court-admits-dnc-and-debbie-wasserman-schulz-rigged-primaries-against-sanders/

The piece says the lawsuit was dismissed.  kinda different from the recent decisions against the R monarch (nominated 3 f'in times in a row ).  I voted for Bernie in the primary but never felt he had enough core votes.  He's still fighting the good fight.  Wish Howard Dean still led the DNC.  I voted for him in primaries too.  Very effective DNC leader.  Very bright dude.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The piece says the lawsuit was dismissed.  kinda different from the recent decisions against the R monarch (nominated 3 f'in times in a row ).  I voted for Bernie in the primary but never felt he had enough core votes.  He's still fighting the good fight.  Wish Howard Dean still led the DNC.  I voted for him in primaries too.  Very effective DNC leader.  Very bright dude.

I know the lawsuit was dismissed, but look what Harry Reid said about it. 

“I knew—everybody knew—that this was not a fair deal.” He added that Debbie Wasserman Schultz should have resigned much sooner than she did. 

That was more my point that the rigging occurred as opposed to the machine" for D's is run by many, many people including local pols."  Sounds more like it was run by Hillary and Wasserman Schultz.

Yeah I voted for Bernie in the primaries too. Too bad they screwed him. I think he could have beaten Trump.

I voted for Howard Dean in the primaries too.  He wanted to get us out of Iraq as did I.  The scream thing was an orchestrated hit by the DNC and the media to get him out of the race.  Again, Democrats screwing one of their candidates with some juice to get in their preferred candidate, John Kerry.

I changed my opinion of Bernie though.  I think now he is a narcissistic (as are many politicians) guy who loves the limelight. I mean having people smooching on your ass all day and telling you how great you are has got to be intoxicating.  Money's not bad either.  I think he too should get out and let someone else in. He had a good run.

Please don't take this to mean I don't thing the Republicans aren't crooked too because they are IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Talk about a cult. How many bills has he passed into law?  He's got two...renaming post offices. What a gig.

• Like (+1) 1

???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/once-defiant-biden-now-soul-202431623.html

"He is not wavering on anything. The president has made his decision," deputy campaign manager Quentin Fulks said in Milwaukee, where the Republican convention is taking place. "Joe Biden has said he is running for president of the United States. Our campaign is moving forward."

Another source, a Biden campaign official, said the opposite. "Yes, it's over. Just a matter of time."

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/once-defiant-biden-now-soul-202431623.html

"He is not wavering on anything. The president has made his decision," deputy campaign manager Quentin Fulks said in Milwaukee, where the Republican convention is taking place. "Joe Biden has said he is running for president of the United States. Our campaign is moving forward."

Another source, a Biden campaign official, said the opposite. "Yes, it's over. Just a matter of time."

To quote Irv: "what a mess."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

“He’s mentally fit for the most important job in the world”

- the frankish reich

good heavens. What an absurdity Frankie is holding onto. NOBODY thinks that. AOC possibly. I probably shouldn’t…anyway…

https://www.newyorker.com/science/medical-dispatch/doctors-are-increasingly-worried-about-biden

“doctors, schmoctors. He’s mentally fit, dammit”

-TFR

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Nice. Let’s go Joe. Show em who’s boss!

Joe asked for that young up and coming comedian David Letterman to try and get the young vote 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Joe asked for that young up and coming comedian David Letterman to try and get the young vote 

At least they won't have to hire anyone to play Santa Claus.  Dave's got it covered.

• Like (+1) 1