Biden Will Be Replaced -- Any Decent Candidate Will Beat Trump...Again

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The quote would have been longer had you been able to actually understand some of the leading and trailing words around it.

• Like (+1) 1

"Any decent candidate" and "Democrat" don't belong in the same sentence. Let them go to Mrs. Giggles. She is less popular than the drooling vegetable.

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Who is advising this idiot?  Stop talking.  Stop doing interviews.  Just stop.  Go to the basement.  

• Sad 1

An ACTUAL insurrection is underway. They are trying to overthrow the democratically elected government. Shame on them! I hope Biden calls in the national guard and has Kamala evicted from the WH

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

An ACTUAL insurrection is underway. They are trying to overthrow the democratically elected government. Shame on them! I hope Biden calls in the national guard and has Kamala evicted from the WH

They're attempting to avoid the mess and disarray that would be publicly on display by removing the President through some official action such as invoking the 25th amendment. To do this they need to convince or coerce Biden to step down "voluntarily". There are a number of reasons he's resisting the idea.

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They're attempting to avoid the mess and disarray that would be publicly on display by removing the President through some official action such as invoking the 25th amendment. To do this they need to convince or coerce Biden to step down "voluntarily". There are a number of reasons he's resisting the idea.

They probably need to convince "Dr" Jill since she is the one in charge and wants him to stay in the race.

6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

They probably need to convince "Dr" Jill since she is the one in charge and wants him to stay in the race.

Demented Biden stopped taking orders from Third Term Obammy.  Now he's taking them from "Dr" Jill and crackhead Hunter.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

Demented Biden stopped taking orders from Third Term Obammy.  Now there is chaos.  What a mess.  

I think it's more Jill than Joe. She wants to remain in power. At this point Joe couldn't spell his own name if you spotted him the J O and E.

The problem with him just stepping down is that they may not be able to replace him on the ballots in Georgia, Nevada and Wisconsin. 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There are a number of reasons he's resisting the idea.

I like to think - this is my favorite theory - Biden is lashing out at them:

”You said the lawfare would end him!!!  That they’d never support a felon!”  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I like to think - this is my favorite theory - Biden is lashing out at them:

”You said the lawfare would end him!!!  That they’d never support a felon!”  

I suspect Joe (and Jill) want assurances from the party and the VP they'll continue to be 100% committed to stonewalling investigations and questions surrounding their "family business". Assuming they win the White House doing this through 2028, and if not, at least up to the end of January 2025.

IN DEFENSE OF JOE BIDEN’S INTRANSIGENCE:

“I look at the polls every day, and I’m seeing Joe consistently outperform Kamala Harris.   That must tighten Joe’s grip. . . .

If Biden withdraws, and Harris becomes the candidate, and we see her speaking and fighting every day, will the polls show greater support for her? There’s very little reason to think so.

And that’s why Joe isn’t just a selfish bastard to hang on.”

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2024/07/hes-gone-from-saying-kamala-cant-win-to.html

• Like (+1) 1