One Business that Will Vote For JB Again .

Given every thing that has happened in the last 3 years since Joe took over some due to covid others not so much, you can bet there is one business sector that will more than likely vote again for Joe because since he has been in office their potential earning have went straight through the roof .

Those that are in charge of selling houses the realtors are cleaning up ! If any of you have even been the slightest bit interested in buying a new home the prices have more than tripled since Joe has taken office . So while the rest of us can't afford the uptick in the housing like say those graduating from college or newly weds the realtors are loving it .

I know that they said my same house that i bought 8 years ago for $66k is now worth $230k which yah that sounds great and i could make back a lot of the money that i put in it if i buy another or a newer house you just can't do it ! I looked today at a 1500 Sq Ft. 3 bed 2 bath house on a quarter acre lot in Nashville renovated of course was $660K . i told them there's a fool born every day !!!!

There is a trailer up the street on a acre going for $240k, then if you go down the road a piece a developer bought a bunch of property just farm land & has built 7 or 8 houses on the land, a 2100 to 2800 Sq Ft home on 1 acre of property is selling for (Starting at) $650k to up to $800k , what type of job do you have to have to bust that nut every month ??

I don't know how it can keep going because the pay at the jobs that are available just can't keep up . Hell the cost of a 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment is $1800+ a month what young person coming out of high school or college can afford that ? 

Realtors are eating it up, the houses are no longer going the way it use to be every house people get into a bidding war & the person that has the most money to offer wins & that is nothing like it use to be .

I remember when i sold my home in Fl. some 12 yrs ago the realtor couldn't take another bid until the perspective buyer making the bid said he couldn't go there then & only then would the realtor take another bid because of their supposed "Realty Code of Ethics" Where did those all go right out the window when the cash started to be thrown at them .

So those counting who's voting for who can go & count those realtors as voting for JB this coming election, they are cleaning up & their retirement is looking really good all thanks to Bidenomics ... That being said i don't know if anyone could correct it now no matter who is in office with out a market correction .

It's only a matter of time before the market has to reset itself & it will be 2008 all over again this just can't continue the way it's going there's just no way that the

"Average Wage" in America can handle this type of pricing and expect to be normal it can only hurt in the long run ...

• Thank you (+1) 1