Call Your Shot for Future Receipts-Which FA Pickup Will Have the Most Impact THIS Season?

NoHuddleKelly12

FA All Star: Curtis Samuel.  He makes the pro bowl this year.  Sleeper: Claypool.  I doubt he makes the pro bowl or has a yar like Samuel, but if he puts it together he could be a great chain moving target/RZ target.  

Dud: not really seeing anyone I dislike in terms of the FA signings.  

FA All Star: Curtis Samuel.  He makes the pro bowl this year.  Sleeper: Claypool.  I doubt he makes the pro bowl or has a yar like Samuel, but if he puts it together he could be a great chain moving target/RZ target.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

FA All Star: Curtis Samuel.  He makes the pro bowl this year.  Sleeper: Claypool.  I doubt he makes the pro bowl or has a yar like Samuel, but if he puts it together he could be a great chain moving target/RZ target.  

• BuffaloBill changed the title to Call Your Shot for Future Receipts-Which FA Pickup Will Have the Most Impact THIS Season?

I’m a big fan of Samuel, I worry about health, if healthy, he’s going to be the #1 and put up big numbers, BUT he could well be the dud of signings if he can’t.

I’m hoping Mike Edwards beats out Rapp for the starting role along side Bishop.  I do not want to see Rapp on the field as anything other than a glorified LB.

On 6/27/2024 at 3:37 PM, eball said:

If the answer isn't Samuel then that's a strike against Mr. Beane.

I dont disagree with this unless a surprise steps up, but he does have a bit of cash tied into him so agreed here. 

14 hours ago, Monty98 said:

There's three real options Samuel, Deion Jones if he can man a LB spot or Lael Collins, money is on Samuel but that's a cop out. I think Collins could steal a spot on the line and becomes similar to his Dallas days 

It would be huge to me if Collins can come in and prove to be a solid OL just even from a depth standpoint... our lack of injury on OL last year is rarer than rare.