Tonight's Debate

Just now, May Day 10 said:

I loathe trump.

This debate is a slaughter.  Trump looks 10x more presidential than Biden.  The dnc needs to make a change.  

I’m in the same boat. I’m a democrat. I can’t vote for Joe. 

JFC, this is bad. 

Just now, Roundybout said:

This is pretty bad. We cannot allow Trump to have office again, so they're gonna have to do something if he can't perk up. 

Energetic lying > slow old truth

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, May Day 10 said:

I loathe trump.

This debate is a slaughter.  Trump looks 10x more presidential than Biden.  The dnc needs to make a change.  

Until this point, I was saying they can’t make a change. After this debate, I think I might have to change my mind.

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

As much as I’ve talked ***** about Trump, he could stop talking now and win this in a landslide. Trump could lay off the “murdering babies after they’re born” line; He doesn’t need hyperbole right now. He can’t help himself, but good lord, Biden prepared for weeks for this? 

It's like Trump finally learned that instead of talking over Biden, he's better off letting Biden speak.  This is terrible for Biden.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

This is pretty bad. We cannot allow Trump to have office again, so they're gonna have to do something if he can't perk up. 

I believe this is “perked up.” 

Just now, stevestojan said:

I’m in the same boat. I’m a democrat. I can’t vote for Joe. 

JFC, this is bad. 

I don't even know what he just said was dynamite. We just need Trump to call him Brandon.

Biden has taken credit for 3 trump issues and made up a terrorist attack. Also trailed off on an answer.  Now just mentioning his dead son.  Wtf. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

How do you expect he will just "perk up"?   And yes we can allow Trump to take office, especially if the people say so.   Had a lot more jack in my pocket when Orange Man bad was President.   DJ Poopy Pants is a horrible President. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

How do you expect he will just "perk up"?   And yes we can allow Trump to take office, especially if the people say so.   Had a lot more jack in my pocket when Orange Man bad was President.   DJ Poopy Pants is a horrible President. 

Uncle Bosey gonna get you boi

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Meanwhile we had lost all respect on the world stage, rewrote NAFTA for no apparent reason, and emboldened the far right. No, we cannot allow him to take office again. 

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Did they give him the delayed action meds instead of the immediate release ones?

• Haha (+1) 1

Check Biden's back. Look for the hole where Jeff Dunham puts his hand to make hi talk. He poking ore like Walter every day.