Tonight's Debate

The Presidential Greatness Project!

:lol:

Respondents included current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association, which is the foremost organization of social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who had recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses. 525 respondents were invited to participate, and 154 usable responses were received, yielding a 29.3% response rate. 

The American Political Science Association you say?

I tell ya the APSA just reeks bipartisanship. 

But let's look around..

https://thehill.com/opinion/education/4180961-im-a-conservative-is-there-still-a-place-for-me-in-the-field-of-political-science/

I’ve attended nearly every APSA since 1984, a third of its existence and most of my life. Seeing old friends, new books and countless panels exploring politics is the highlight of my year, even though I am one of the roughly 10 percent of political scientists — not all on the down-low — who usually vote Republican.

https://heterodoxacademy.org/blog/social-science-political-disparities-self-selection/

American university professors are overwhelmingly politically liberal. Nowhere is this better demonstrated than by Mitchell Langbert’s (2018) recent study of faculty political party preferences at elite liberal arts colleges. In short, Langbert found that Republicans are virtually absent in many academic disciplines and are entirely absent in some universities. The dearth of non-liberal faculty is particularly acute in the humanities and the social sciences, where disciplines such as sociology and anthropology enjoy liberal-to-conservative ratios of 40-100:1.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

I do not see what you guys argue about. It is not about biden vs trump. Or Kamala vs whoever. It is nobody should want either or any of them.

The left loves migrants more than their own citizens. 

The right hates the truth. The left loves lawlessness, the right has no desire to help their own citizens. The right is like the taliban for women's rights and the left sees no value in a day's work and sees hand outs and needles being better.

Cow farts are bad according to the left but addiction is ok.

Pandemics are conspiracies to the right, education is only for the rich.

Please stop swinging left and right hooks. Pause. A new strategy for all is needed.

This is not Kennedy vs Nixon. 

There is nothing decent about either party worthy of your vote.

I agree with most of what you say.  I really think it's a uniparty at this point.  However, there is a caveat, Ron is a POS.  Did you see his post about saying blue collar workers are needed to pump his gas, swing a hammer for him, how he has money and insinuates being better than others on this board.  That guy is a true POS.  He makes stuff up, can't back up his claims, and goes after posters while illustrating how much of an ass he is.  I don't like people like that.  You should go read some of his posts.  The guy is nothing but an insecure wimp who can't handle the outcome of a confrontation that he initiated.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Never any facts just.....bs.  Ya'll got nothing.

So you're not going to accept my website challenge?  You said in another thread that you challenged me, you didn't, you made an accusation.  So now, I'm challenging you.  $1000 for a website that ranks Trump as the No. 1 President.  With that $1000 the winner has to disperse 20% of the $1000 across 5 selected posters here on this board.  Do you accept the challenge?  Put your fat money where your fat mouth is.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Beast said:

LOL

I should also add if you want your young women raped, murdered or both, vote Biden.

It’s now a daily occurrence.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-accused-raping-ny-teen-after-slipping-san-diego-from-turkey

Oh man, Trump has a plan to eliminate all rape in the USA for good? That’s incredible! I’m sure he will release it with his healthcare plan in two weeks

17 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh man, Trump has a plan to eliminate all rape in the USA for good? That’s incredible! I’m sure he will release it with his healthcare plan in two weeks

That's not what the poster (Beast) was referring to.  Do you need a lesson on reading comprehension?  Does it make you feel good to make stuff up and twist things to suit your narrative?  Do you know how stupid you look by doing so?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

That's not what the poster (Beast) was referring to.  Do you need a lesson on reading comprehension?  Does it make you feel good to make stuff up and twist things to suit your narrative?  Do you know how stupid you look by doing so?

Do you know how stupid it is to believe that rape in the country only began under the Biden administration and only by “illegals”

What a pathetic sham your side is. No solutions, just complaints. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Do you know how stupid it is to believe that rape in the country only began under the Biden administration and only by “illegals”

What a pathetic sham your side is. No solutions, just complaints. 

Do you know how stupid you sound by trying to move the goal post and change the topic that the poster was originally talking about?  You can't be that stupid to not know what he was referring to.  Do you need it spelled out for you??

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I believe he's talking in regards to illegal immigration, and the rise in crime,which you will champion until you die.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You really are a simpleton.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This crap is so staged/scripted.  CNN probably already gave Biden the questions like they did with Clinton in 2016.

Tom, CNN has announced that the two minute delay is “ not true”

So take that as you will. 

As with most of America, we know that they gave the White House prep team the questions 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Beast said:

You really are a simpleton.

Where is trump’s rape plan?!? America wants to know!

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh Come On !

Calling this fixed, is an understatement. 

You miserable clowns are ALREADY making excuses for Trump. I love it.

• Eyeroll 1

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As with most of America, we know that they gave the White House prep team the questions 

They had absolutely no issues with it in 2016.  

This will be scripted.  Tomorrow's headlines are already wrote.  

33 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Where is trump’s rape plan?!? America wants to know!

You miserable clowns are ALREADY making excuses for Trump. I love it.

Have you ever been hit in the head with a tire iron?

Because you post like a person with immense brain damage.