Tonight's Debate

11 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Newsome, while an inept politician and overall douche, is younger, telegenic, and will be able to say whatever he wants without being called on it by the “reliable” mainstream media. I won’t be surprised if he’s the next president. 

He's telegenic and slick, but his State is a far-left mess and he can't do what Biden did and claim he would still be moderate because he was never moderate to begin with.  And that will turn off a lot of people who don't care what he looks like.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That chip is hilarious. I bet he took a mulligan.

I’m friends with Rick Riley on Facebook, he’s always talking about how much trump cheats. He wrote a book about it, commander in cheat.

• Vomit 1

I doubt Biden can even swing a club at this point, much less carry his own golf bag, while Trump likely isn't nearly as good a golfer as he claims.  For both to get into a handicap fight over that was silly.

• Like (+1) 5

15 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

What got me was that both of these men have had 4 years (Trump 4, Biden 3.5) to make childcare more affordable, and neither one have even came close to executing. But, suddenly they are going to waive the magic wand during their second term? If people believe that, then I have a bridge to sell them. 

Neither one of these men should be able to stand there with a straight face and argue they are going to do anything for childcare. 

it’s an absurd question anyway

childcare is a state/local issue, not a Federal govt thing

2 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Biden wasn't on that side of the stage.  I'm guessing she was gesturing to the camera crew.  People saw that Biden is senile and they don't really need more evidence.  LOL.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Got to get me one of them black jobs!

At least we beat Medicare and no troops died on President Biden's watch.

These guys both suck.

I'm an undecided voter between Kennedy and West. Not wasting my vote on either one of these major party clowns and I will vote.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1