Tonight's Debate

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yeah, Biden in the upper middle half? Based on what exactly? What is his major accomplishment?

It's a BS site with zero credibility.  The only way to rank a president is completely subjective and in the eye of the beholder.  That site has zero credibility or authority on the topic.  I can go create a site right now and call it "bestPresidentOfAllTime" and put Trump as No. 1.  It's a fake site. 

Just now, phypon said:

Well, you finally posted a link to a fake site/story, Ron, lmao!!!

Wow.  You found an article that disagrees and that is automatically your opinion.  Color me shocked.  That's how you consume ALL your news.  Find a headline that agrees with your moron bias and read the headline.  Well done Rosey.  You confirmed again that every single thing i've said about you is true.  Strap that helmet on tight!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wow.  You found an article that disagrees and that is automatically your opinion.  Color me shocked.  That's how you consume ALL your news.  Find a headline that agrees with your moron bias and read the headline.  Well done Rosey.  You confirmed again that every single thing i've said about you is true.  Strap that helmet on tight!

Point me to a list of Biden accomplishments when you think he deserves to be ranked in the upper half of all presidents?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The only thing you confirmed is your own stupidity and how easily you fall for anything that agrees with your point of view.  You actually did the exact thing that you accuse others of.  I'm still waiting for you to provide proof of a fake article from page one of TGP.  You can't do it, Ron, can you.  Keep deflecting, lol.  In the history of this board I've literally never seen any other poster make an ass of themself as much as you do.

Should I go make a site with Trump at the top of the list for best president in the history of this country?  

Go golf, Ron.  You need a safe space and a time out from all the ass wooping you receive here, lmao!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yeah, Biden in the upper middle half? Based on what exactly? What is his major accomplishment?

Let's see if you are as dumb as Rosey.  

Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act

Inflation Reduction Act

The CHIPS and Science Act

How was Trump's infrastructure bill?  His healthcare plan?

I used to knock Joe on the inflation.  It's under control now.  It's been painful through his term but that's a carry over from covid.  So if we knock Joe for that we have to knock Trump for the economy failures during covid- which to me is unfair.

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Inflation Reduction Act

I used to knock Joe on the inflation.  It's under control now.  It's been painful through his term but that's a carry over from covid.  So if we knock Joe for that we have to knock Trump for the economy failures during covid- which to me is unfair.

LMAOOOOOO. Inflation is under control? All the lulz.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Should I go make a site with Trump at the top of the list for best president in the history of this country?  

Please do!  I'd love to see your work.

Make sure you interview social science experts from both sides of the spectrum, and don't forget the independents.  The study you didn't read but found an article about includes all.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Inflation Reduction Act

Oh, Bidenomics has businesses booming, Ron.  Look at all of the big chains that are expanding...oh wait, more stores are closing and banks are in trouble.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

LMAOOOOOO. Inflation is under control? All the lulz.

3%

Show me something that counters that.

Actually, never mind.  You are just like Roseanne, my helmet wearing buddy trying to speak about things he is utterly clueless about.  Feelings are all you will ever spout here.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, phypon said:

Kamala, is that you??

Now that is not funny, she is the worst candidate for vp since Agnew.

I hope you don't think what happened in Rome and Germany cannot possibly happen in your country. It can and might. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Please do!  I'd love to see your work.

Make sure you interview social science experts from both sides of the spectrum, and don't forget the independents.  The study you didn't read but found an article about includes all.

Well, I would get to choose my "social science experts" (I would choose them from members of this board since they represent the people in this country).  And, I would come up with a custom algorithm to present the results and then I will make a simple web page with a list of the top ranked presidents and since my subjective view point carries the most weight, I'm pretty sure I can get Trump to No. 1 on that list.  Since you are a rich man, do you want to bet $1000 that I can make that site?  I accept bitcoin and we can use a member here on this board to be an arbitrator of the funds to store them in escrow.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This crap is so staged/scripted.  CNN probably already gave Biden the questions like they did with Clinton in 2016.

That's insane.  If anyone thinks this is okay I have a bridge to sell them.

12 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

3%

Show me something that counters that.

Actually, never mind.  You are just like Roseanne, my helmet wearing buddy trying to speak about things he is utterly clueless about.  Feelings are all you will ever spout here.

Oh, you won't take the "challenge" of the web site, will you, Ron.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

That's insane.  If anyone thinks this is okay I have a bridge to sell them.

Everything is on the up and up. No way CNN would slant this debate towards one candidate?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Not by a country mile.  I'll take the old doofus over the old doofus, likely rapist, definite criminal who has zero plan on how to make our country better.  

You recall that story on presidential scholars ranking Trump dead last?  I find no reason to argue that's incorrect.  Dead last.  Worst president not in our lifetime but in the history of our country.  

You’re such a partisan clown. Dumber than a box of rocks!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

The only thing you confirmed is your own stupidity and how easily you fall for anything that agrees with your point of view.  You actually did the exact thing that you accuse others of.  I'm still waiting for you to provide proof of a fake article from page one of TGP.  You can't do it, Ron, can you.  Keep deflecting, lol.  In the history of this board I've literally never seen any other poster make an ass of themself as much as you do.

Go golf, Ron.  You need a safe space and a time out from all the ass wooping you receive here, lmao!

I do not see what you guys argue about. It is not about biden vs trump. Or Kamala vs whoever. It is nobody should want either or any of them.

The left loves migrants more than their own citizens. 

The right hates the truth. The left loves lawlessness, the right has no desire to help their own citizens. The right is like the taliban for women's rights and the left sees no value in a day's work and sees hand outs and needles being better.

Cow farts are bad according to the left but addiction is ok.

Pandemics are conspiracies to the right, education is only for the rich.

Please stop swinging left and right hooks. Pause. A new strategy for all is needed.

This is not Kennedy vs Nixon. 

There is nothing decent about either party worthy of your vote.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1