Tonight's Debate

1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

Well, that was embarrassing.  

1.  I wonder who has been running the country for the last three plus years.  It wasn't that man we saw on stage last night.

2.  This probably explains why Biden ran as a centrist and his administration has governed from the progressive left.  He's not the one doing the governing.

3.  All of that video of Biden wandering off the stage and shaking hands with no one wasn't a right-wing conspiracy.  it was real, and the media has been covering it up This is why it's important to report the actual news in an impartial and balanced manner.  

4.  You have to wonder about the honesty of the various Democratic leaders who have been insisting that Biden is OK and competent to govern the country.

5.  Why has no one in the Biden Administration thought to invoke the 25th amendment?  

I can answer the last one - Kamala Harris.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc said:

I disagree. And not only that, I think you’re gonna hear a lot of talk everywhere about replacing Biden on the ticket.

Again, see above. @4th&long is the epitome of all the things wrong with the PPP board. He is a symptom of it's downfall of the last 5 years. He is so hurt that he has had no endorphins here from feedback he goes to other boards to provoke responses. 

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

Again, see above. @4th&long is the epitome of all the things wrong with the PPP board. He is a symptom of it's downfall of the last 5 years. He is so hurt that he has had no endorphins here from feedback he goes to other boards to provoke responses. 

What other boards?

He showed up down here earlier this year claiming to be apolitical and bored with the football side in the off-season.

He also admitted publicly that he's never voted in an election. Ever. Not even for dog catcher.

I noticed he had many pre and post debate thoughts...but then didn't watch it.

Anyway, training camp will be here soon and 4th will no longer be so bored that he's forced to waste time here being fiercely opinionated about things that he doesn't care about.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Actually, this is not right.

What's happened here is treason, plain and simple.

The Democrat party should be disbanded and not allowed to run this cycle.  Sure, their followers can reorganize under some other banner, I like checks and balances, but no, you do this to the country and you are out.  Treason. 

How the ***** is this treason? Come on. 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What other boards?

He showed up down here earlier this year claiming to be apolitical and bored with the football side in the off-season.

He also admitted publicly that he's never voted in an election. Ever. Not even for dog catcher.

I noticed he had many pre and post debate thoughts...but then didn't watch it.

Anyway, training camp will be here soon and 4th will no longer be so bored that he's forced to waste time here being fiercely opinionated about things that he doesn't care about.

He's a retread of a former poster. He's ATNP and trolling the current topics board

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If not Kamala, then I wonder if the Dems circle back to Hillary. I can't imagine Joe will be the Dem candidate this November. One thing nobody can cheat is death. Biden looks like he is heading in that direction soon. Definitely won't last 4 years. 

Dems can’t go to Hillary because she’s damaged goods at this point. 

Kamala is in the weird position of being too progressive for moderates, but progressives hate her. She also has the personality of oatmeal

Pete Buttigieg is a nobody at this point.

Newsome? But San Francisco NIMBYism has hurt his image. 

Jared Polis is happy where he is

Whitmer doesn’t want to leave Michigan 

Could always dust off John Kerry again 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Well, that was embarrassing.  

1.  I wonder who has been running the country for the last three plus years.  It wasn't that man we saw on stage last night.

2.  This probably explains why Biden ran as a centrist and his administration has governed from the progressive left.  He's not the one doing the governing.

3.  All of that video of Biden wandering off the stage and shaking hands with no one wasn't a right-wing conspiracy.  it was real, and the media has been covering it up This is why it's important to report the actual news in an impartial and balanced manner.  

4.  You have to wonder about the honesty of the various Democratic leaders who have been insisting that Biden is OK and competent to govern the country.

5.  Why has no one in the Biden Administration thought to invoke the 25th amendment?  

You answered your own question.   Running a shadow presidency is easier than running a straight one.  Nobody has to be held accountable for their actions except for the frail old dementia puppet man.  

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Dems can’t go to Hillary because she’s damaged goods at this point. 

Kamala is in the weird position of being too progressive for moderates, but progressives hate her. She also has the personality of oatmeal

Pete Buttigieg is a nobody at this point.

Newsome? But San Francisco NIMBYism has hurt his image. 

Jared Polis is happy where he is

Whitmer doesn’t want to leave Michigan 

Could always dust off John Kerry again 

RFK Jr would be the one to easily pull in trump hating republicans and probably a lot of independents.   But he's wayy to moderate for the current generation of democrats.

• Agree 4

7 minutes ago, Lost said:

You answered your own question.   Running a shadow presidency is easier than running a straight one.  Nobody has to be held accountable for their actions except for the frail old dementia puppet man.  

RFK Jr would be the one to easily pull in trump hating republicans and probably a lot of independents.   But he's wayy to moderate for the current generation of democrats.

He’s also an antivaxxer with brain worms 

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He’s also an antivaxxer with brain worms 

Bidens better in your eyes? I would vote for Kennedy in a heartbeat if he was the dems candidate. If the left wants to be taken seriously, they need to straighten their act up! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sounds like Cackles has some serious competition after hearing Jill biden screeching at the audience!

Can you imagine living with her????

lol!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Luckily the vast majority of people don’t listen to WallStreerSilver

No they listened to the guy who made millions shilling for Pfizer, Moderna and BioNTech.

• Like (+1) 2

It was bad for Biden last night.  Trump spoke in his usual meaningless platitudes, I credit him for keeping his angry narcissim in check and I credit Biden for trying to express his facts but every answer got more and more muddled the longer he talked.

When I heard the debate rules just before it began, I couldn't believe the dems agreed to them. All alone, no notes, no outside interactions.  After 3 1/2 years of carefully micromanaging everything about his public appearances to hide his feebleness and gaffes, suddenly this?

I'm convinced it was a purposeful sink or swim test to pave the way for him dropping out.  We'll see. 

Dems have a problem getting someone on the ballot in Ohio if they wait till the conference in August.  If the stepdown happens, they need to project strength and a highly organized plan.  Not their strength.  They also need to not pick an extremist or Hillary Clinton and it will work.  

Uhhhhhh.  Yeah.  Come on Dems, get it together. PLEASE.

Edited by GaryPinC
  • Haha (+1) 1