Tonight's Debate

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Actually, this is not right.

What's happened here is treason, plain and simple.

The Democrat party should be disbanded and not allowed to run this cycle.  Sure, their followers can reorganize under some other banner, I like checks and balances, but no, you do this to the country and you are out.  Treason. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The comments are gold.  They are so mad at CNN.  Every comment blaming someone else or trying to deflect to another topic.  Severe cognitive dissonance 

Ever notice that it's all women and weak/gay men?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It was not good and I am very disappointed and frustrated at the outcome. 

The debate shows Joe should be replaced.

The optics of the debate are Trump has the ability to talk. Biden has trouble. Neither can do it coherently. So if you tuned in to decide who to vote for based solely on that, Trump won.

If you’re an independent and you tuned in to see how the country will be run in the next 4 years, the only one who gave some answer was Biden.

Trump just ignored several important questions and that’s on the moderators for not taking control. They asked, do you think Palestine should be its own state. Trump couldn’t answer. They asked child care is more expensive, what are you going to do. Trump didn’t answer. You can go on and on about Trump not answering simple questions.

They both come off as senile.

Best outcome tonight is they replace Biden and the country can be run by someone who isn’t a geriatric.

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

My fellow liberals are still in denial.  Trump absolutely destroyed Biden.  If you can’t put out a product that can beat this idiot you deserve to loose.  And they only have themselves to blame.  Meanwhile liberals arguing in congress about what a woman is.  My party makes me want to puke. 

• Like (+1) 7

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The GOP should hope that the Dems don't get a new candidate

If this happens the democrats should be furious with their own party for taking control out of the people's hands and dictating to people who their candidate will be.   Had they not lied to you for years you would have been able to choose the person you wanted in office, rather than them doing it for you.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Kamala will not step aside quietly for Newsome, Michelle etc...

But she very well might for Hillary.

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

If this happens the democrats should be furious with their own party for taking control out of the people's hands and dictating to people who their candidate will be.   Had they not lied to you for years you would have been able to choose the person you wanted in office, rather than them doing it for you.  

They rigged the convention in 2016 against Bernie to install Hillary. Why not do it again? Pissed off the Bernie bros and helped the orange dude.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They rigged the convention in 2016 against Bernie to install Hillary. Why not do it again? Pissed off the Bernie bros and helped the orange dude.

If they are able to pull this off and have their party openly support the move democracy as we know it is dead. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Newsom in the best option after last night. He would trounce Trump.

What about Newsom's tenure as Gov of California would lead you to believe he would be a good president?   Is it the insane cost of living out there?  Homeless camps all over the cities?  Imported organized crime activity all over the place?   Can't travel to most major cities without fear of having your car broken into 5 minutes after you leave it somewhere?   What has he done to improve the lives of Californians?   

The guy seriously looks like a Batman villain.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Newsom in the best option after last night. He would trounce Trump.

LOL. Do you see what is happening in California. That guy should not be allowed anywhere near the White House. Only people who hate America would vote for him. Newsome is a POS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Newsome is polished and would do a great job of making the appearance of a moderate in commie clothing. So I agree he'd make a great choice for the regime.

The fireworks at the convention though? 

Oh boy. 

What does history tell us about commies and the inevitability of eating their own?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

If they are able to pull this off and have their party openly support the move democracy as we know it is dead. 

That’s the most ironic part of this.  

After years of screaming “Trump is going to kill democracy!!!” the democrats are going to have their own big wigs SELECT their Candidate for President - NOT THE VOTERS - for TWO STRAIGHT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

By holding a Presidential debate under the unusual circumstances that neither party's convention has nominated their candidate through any formal vote of delegates, do you think its an intentional act by DNC strategists to "set up" Joe Biden to fail here in order to create the necessary urgency to replace him on the ballot before the convention rather than ride Joe to the finish line and take the "L"? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

The earliest ever Presidential debate.

Now you know why.

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

By holding a Presidential debate under the unusual circumstances that neither party's convention has nominated their candidate through any formal vote of delegates, do you think its an intentional act by DNC strategists to "set up" Joe Biden to fail here in order to create the necessary urgency to replace him on the ballot before the convention rather than ride Joe to the finish line and take the "L"? 

Yes. Yes I do.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Newsome is polished and would do a great job of making the appearance of a moderate in commie clothing. So I agree he'd make a great choice for the regime.

The fireworks at the convention though? 

Oh boy. 

What does history tell us about commies and the inevitability of eating their own?

:lol:

If not Kamala, then I wonder if the Dems circle back to Hillary. I can't imagine Joe will be the Dem candidate this November. One thing nobody can cheat is death. Biden looks like he is heading in that direction soon. Definitely won't last 4 years. 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The debate shows Joe should be replaced.

The optics of the debate are Trump has the ability to talk. Biden has trouble. Neither can do it coherently. So if you tuned in to decide who to vote for based solely on that, Trump won.

If you’re an independent and you tuned in to see how the country will be run in the next 4 years, the only one who gave some answer was Biden.

Trump just ignored several important questions and that’s on the moderators for not taking control. They asked, do you think Palestine should be its own state. Trump couldn’t answer. They asked child care is more expensive, what are you going to do. Trump didn’t answer. You can go on and on about Trump not answering simple questions.

They both come off as senile.

Best outcome tonight is they replace Biden and the country can be run by someone who isn’t a geriatric.

Biden came off as senile and Trump came off as focused on what he wanted to be focused on. My daughter is 14 and a huge swiftie and she watched parts of it and each time Biden finished she did not understand what he was saying. She made fun of Trump for each questions saying, "going back to ..  " but fully admits that Trump kept on message- back to 2016-2019

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I have stated it here and elsewhere once I saw the date in June. I was openly mocked for it recently by Federal government employees and called naive. I am not proven correct yet but I know I receive zero apologies from those obnoxious twits. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Then our country loses

Like we have for the past 4 years 

Do yourself a favor and don't bother with @4th&long  he is among the lowest forms of scumming barnacles to exist. He lives for attention from message boards and should be banned for trolling. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Well, that was embarrassing.  

1.  I wonder who has been running the country for the last three plus years.  It wasn't that man we saw on stage last night.

2.  This probably explains why Biden ran as a centrist and his administration has governed from the progressive left.  He's not the one doing the governing.

3.  All of that video of Biden wandering off the stage and shaking hands with no one wasn't a right-wing conspiracy.  it was real, and the media has been covering it up This is why it's important to report the actual news in an impartial and balanced manner.  

4.  You have to wonder about the honesty of the various Democratic leaders who have been insisting that Biden is OK and competent to govern the country.

5.  Why has no one in the Biden Administration thought to invoke the 25th amendment?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1