Tonight's Debate

41 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I swear I thought at least 65% of the people on PPP were democrats. It looks like everyone is 90% republican now 

I lurk here from time to time after stuff like January 6th or last nights debate but don't post all that much.  

My take is it swings quite a bit to whoever has momentum.  After Jan 6 it seemed most people posting were anti Trump.  After last night it seems most here are anti Democrat.  Because let's face it Biden looked like 💩.

But yeah I'd say it seems overall independent but conservative leaning from the times I've lurked here over the years.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The funniest part to me is how many people who are on the #swapjoeout trend are stating Biden is a good man who has done his duty for the country. The Biden family is at least as bad as Trump's and you are delusional if think otherwise. 

You’re correct here, of course.  We can revisit his history, but that’s been done ad nauseum.  

While his decline was open and obvious for all the world to see last night (and well before that for sensible people) , let’s not forget that as he failed, he knew he was failing.  He would have known his memory was untrustworthy, that his mind was playing tricks on him with people and dates, he was declining physically, and that he was not up to the task of the most difficult job in the world.   That’s world class hubris on the scale of Icarus.  

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The funniest part to me is how many people who are on the #swapjoeout trend are stating Biden is a good man who has done his duty for the country. The Biden family is at least as bad as Trump's and you are delusional if think otherwise. 

He has done his duty for his country.  The problem is his country is China.   

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

:lol:

The dems still have time to nominate a moderate candidate!

Really?

The people in control are the people who have been lying to you for four years about Biden. 

And you expect these people who are in control and have power through Biden will now just walk away and let a reasonable moderate who they don't control take the nomination?

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Really?

The people in control are the people who have been lying to you for four years about Biden. 

And you expect these people who are in control and have power through Biden will now just walk away and let a reasonable moderate who they don't control take the nomination?

This is true. What's changed is their puppet President is no longer able to fake it. 

The question everyone should be asking this morning after Biden's obvious mental decline was on display for all to see isn't who won the debate but rather who's been running the country and making decisions assigned to the President by the Constitution for the last 3 years? Hint: Its the Obama crew. This situation is what's know in many places as a palace coup. Its blatantly undemocratic to have a person playing President in the shadows replacing the person everyone is alleged to have voted for in 2020. So what's the deal with all the officials and representatives that know this is the game but go along, participate, or pretend to know nothing?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

I swear I thought at least 65% of the people on PPP were democrats. It looks like everyone is 90% republican now 

Oh no, there are like 3-4 actual Democrats like me. The rest are GOP, and a couple borderline QAnoners. 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Really?

They had years to fix what any reasonable person with half a brain could see was a major problem.   They denied it, lied time and time again to the American people, and instead tried to fix the justice system to defeat Trump.     They charged Trump with a felony for the same acts they as a system carried out for Presidents like Clinton, Kennedy, Reagan, H.W, W, all the way back to Thomas Jefferson.    You have to ask yourself why the Government allowed coverups for those Presidents but not for Trump?   

The truth is both the Democratic and Republican parties are anti everyday people.   Please tell me how people who make less than 200k a year end up multimillionaires by the time they are in their early 50s and 60s.  Did they get that way by looking out for the middle class?

The democrats will change the narrative overnight about Biden and expect the people of their party to lap it up like a hungry dog.  The truth is, as long as the right social media platforms, television news stations, and newspapers carry out the narrative the people will believe it.     Why?  Because people don't want to stray from popular opinion and narrative.  They want to fit in.  They want to feel accepted.   That need destroys their ability to think with any sort of common sense.  

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

this should have the poster shut down, honestly.

what a travesty we've become.  

I don't have a lot of respect for them. 

https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/10/21/they-treat-you-you-are-worthless/internal-dhs-reports-abuses-us-border-officials

https://www.wola.org/analysis/introduction-accountability-for-abuses-at-the-u-s-mexico-border-how-to-address-failures-and-protect-rights/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/02/us-mexico-border-human-rights-abuses

The authors wrote: “The lack of accountability is so widespread that it helps cement in place a culture that enables human rights violations. The abuses keep coming because impunity is so likely.”

One migrant who filed a complaint after agents using a four-wheel vehicle hit him and ran over his leg, said: “Border patrol has the right to apprehend someone but in the proper way, not wrongfully.

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re correct here, of course.  We can revisit his history, but that’s been done ad nauseum.  

While his decline was open and obvious for all the world to see last night (and well before that for sensible people) , let’s not forget that as he failed, he knew he was failing.  He would have known his memory was untrustworthy, that his mind was playing tricks on him with people and dates, he was declining physically, and that he was not up to the task of the most difficult job in the world.   That’s world class hubris on the scale of Icarus.  

Joe likely doesn't know the day of the week or where he is at this point. Yet as a supposedly devoted wife Jill is out there still today telling all to ignore the evidence of their eyes and ears. 

Disgusting. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

The GOP should hope that the Dems don't get a new candidate

Agree.  Biden is the key to victory for Trump.  You guys have a real mess on your hands after last night.  

Just now, Irv said:

Agree.  Biden is the key to victory for Trump.  You guys have a real mess on your hands after last night.  

It was not good and I am very disappointed and frustrated at the outcome. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

It was not good and I am very disappointed and frustrated at the outcome. 

Not to gloat or be snarky.  I actually am feeling bad for Biden.  He's in really rough shape.  Honestly, who's running the Executive Branch?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1