Tonight's Debate

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And what do you expect African-Americans and women to say when you simply dismiss Kamala Harris ??

I don't know.  That's a large group of people and would think there's be a lot of varying opinions on the matter.

6 hours ago, Roundybout said:

He and his buddies have repeatedly said he wants to cut the Federal government. 

Rump and his buddies might be on to something.  I read they will start with urban planners.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Something for Tiberius to hold on to. 

Hunter, is that you again? 😉

14 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I swear I thought at least 65% of the people on PPP were democrats. It looks like everyone is 90% republican now 

I always felt the board leaned right, especially since it’s part of a sports website…Sports fans tend to be more traditional imo…Because the further Left you go, the less that people like the hierarchy that competition creates…The Right much more appreciates things based on merit…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I swear I thought at least 65% of the people on PPP were democrats. It looks like everyone is 90% republican now 

It is a pretty even split.  To take it one step further - we are given a binary choice, but I think you'd find the PPP crowd is all over the map politically.

Edited by ScotSHO

The dems have become controlled by the extreme left can they find a middle ground candidate quickly. Newsome is a disaster. Cali is a disaster state.

Kamala must just fade away but the dems cannot pass on the first black woman candidate. 

Dems best option is to convince Rubio to jump ship.😁

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Its some guy name Harry Sisson. Professional liar and resident mental patient at the state psychiatric center. Joe Scarborough gave a similar "I love Joe Biden" pep talk to his fan base on MSNBC this morning. 

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I always felt the board leaned right, especially since it’s part a sports website…Sports fans tend to be more traditional imo…Because the further Left you go, the less that people like the hierarchy that competition creates…The Right much more appreciates things based on merit…

What not keeping score and participation ribbons until age 18 is left? Oh, bring out the strawberrys and whipped creme at half time, please. 🤣🤣🤣

The funniest part to me is how many people who are on the #swapjoeout trend are stating Biden is a good man who has done his duty for the country. The Biden family is at least as bad as Trump's and you are delusional if think otherwise. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

“Trump came out looking better on abortion. He came out looking better on January 6.”

OMG is right

Trump won the debate but to try to claim he came out looking better on 1/6? Let’s not get carried away. 

17 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The dems have become controlled by the extreme left can they find a middle ground candidate quickly. Newsome is a disaster. Cali is a disaster state.

Kamala must just fade away but the dems cannot pass on the first black woman candidate. 

Dems best option is to convince Rubio to jump ship.😁

The Dems theme remains if you can't beat 'em then cheat 'em. As for this they still have an Ace in the hole to play because Trump needs to appear before Judge Juan on July 11th for sentencing. Don't be at all surprised if they sentence Trump to jail time in order to take him off the campaign trail and incite his faithful to partake in acts of civil disobedience which the regime will surely pounce on to arrest and jail more "MAGA extremists" and get some mileage out of their threat to democracy chant.