Tonight's Debate

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

Yeah, I mean who wants a good economy and the world not laughing at you like Trump provided?

Obama gave us the good economy.  The world literally laughed right in Trump's face, while he was on stage, saying the typical stupid shite.

This debate is going to be a national embarrassment.  Bill is 100% correct.  It's sad that these 2 are our nominees.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Obama gave us the good economy.  The world literally laughed right in Trump's face, while he was on stage, saying the typical stupid shite.

This debate is going to be a national embarrassment.  Bill is 100% correct.  It's sad that these 2 are our nominees.

But of the 2 we have, you would agree that Trump is the better choice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

If Biden does well, conservatives will say it’s because he’s on drugs 

if Biden does poorly, conservatives will say he’s senile 

There is no acceptable outcome for these people, so they should be safely ignored 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

There is no acceptable outcome for these people, so they should be safely ignored 

So you're saying that Biden is not senile and does not take drugs?  Is that correct?

9 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Ron doesn't answer questions.  Ron is the richest man on this board and looks down on you.  Ron doesn't need questions, Ron can throw a football over the mountains.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

LOL

I should also add if you want your young women raped, murdered or both, vote Biden.

It’s now a daily occurrence.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-accused-raping-ny-teen-after-slipping-san-diego-from-turkey

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Where is that TGP fake article, Ron?  Still waiting...

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It can be both. Why can't he be senile and on drugs? I bet he does blink more than 5 times total tonight.

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

LOL

I should also add if you want your young women raped, murdered or both, vote Biden.

It’s now a daily occurrence.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-accused-raping-ny-teen-after-slipping-san-diego-from-turkey

Hey man, border security is racist! How dare you want to protect actual us citizens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Not by a country mile.  I'll take the old doofus over the old doofus, likely rapist, definite criminal who has zero plan on how to make our country better.  

You recall that story on presidential scholars ranking Trump dead last?  I find no reason to argue that's incorrect.  Dead last.  Worst president not in our lifetime but in the history of our country.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Not by a country mile.  I'll take the old doofus over the old doofus, likely rapist, definite criminal who has zero plan on how to make our country better.  

You recall that story on presidential scholars ranking Trump dead last?  I find no reason to argue that's incorrect.  Dead last.  Worst president not in our lifetime but in the history of our country.  

Please post a link to that story.  I'd like to read it.  For real.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Beast said:

Yeah, I mean who wants a good economy and the world not laughing at you like Trump provided?

There is where you are wrong. See, I am the audience, you are a member of the stage crew of the ongoing saga. You think you are producing a drama, a strong reality show with a star who commands the stage, who has the right cheek bones for the camera.

Those of us watching,  the audience if you will,  from our couches, sofas or lazy boy chairs, from youtube channels and Fox news or CNN, comfortably outside the borders (not trying to sneak in) are actually laughing at the comedy of Laurel and Hardy.

Now is when you threaten me, tell me MAGA will teach me.

So before you attack, in all seriousness, 400,000,000 people and no one that can bridge the huge gap, that can tell AOC to stfu, to tell the wokeness is nuts, than can be respectful and govern for all citizens not 51%. 

I know I laugh from afar, but there was nothing funny about the fall of Rome and now the danger of history repeating itself. Caesar, Mussalini, German Leaders in 1938, who all ended democracy in their countries with huge support from citizens,  made the same speeches, same enemies, same promises as the republican leaders do today. The end game is not what you think it is.

I adored the US of A, but trump, biden, aoc, mtg, geatz, etc...this is not the US I knew.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I worry for you L Ron, I really do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Roundy with the iron law of woke projection right on cue.

As if there are any circumstances whatsoever under which Trump "wins" tonight in Roundys world.

:lol:

And then it doubles down with more stupidity...citing  academics ranking Trump as an awful President.

Gee, you think so?

That ranking has a much credibility as a MAGA convention ranking the orange dude #1.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

There is where you are wrong. See, I am the audience, you are a member of the stage crew of the ongoing saga. You think you are producing a drama, a strong reality show with a star who commands the stage, who has the right cheek bones for the camera.

Those of us watching,  the audience if you will,  from our couches, sofas or lazy boy chairs, from youtube channels and Fox news or CNN, comfortably outside the borders (not trying to sneak in) are actually laughing at the comedy of Laurel and Hardy.

So before you attack, in all seriousness, 400,000,000 people and no one that can bridge the huge gap, that can tell AOC to stfu, to tell the wokeness is nuts, than can be respectful and govern for all citizens not 51%. 

I know I laugh from afar, but there was nothing funny about the fall of Rome and now the danger of history repeating itself. Caesar, Mussalini, German Leaders in 1938, who all ended democracy in their countries with huge support from citizens,  made the same speeches, same enemies, same promises as the republican leaders do today. The end game is not what you think it is.

I adored the US of A, but trump, biden, aoc, mtg, geatz, etc...this is not the US I knew.

Why you, MAGA will teach you.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, phypon said:

So you're saying that Biden is not senile and does not take drugs?  Is that correct?

Ron doesn't answer questions.  Ron is the richest man on this board and looks down on you.  Ron doesn't need questions, Ron can throw a football over the mountains.

Ron's uncle Rico? Amazing!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Kamala, is that you??

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Dead last.  Done by scholars of both parties.  I know, it'll be fake or a conspiracy.  Anything bad against your hero is communism!

https://presidentialgreatnessproject.com/

You should read this article from MSN:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/political-scholars-lose-their-last-shred-of-credibility-by-releasing-utterly-nonsensical-presidential-rankings/ar-BB1ix502

Is MSN a fake news site, Ron?