Tonight's Debate

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

He said a bunch of nonsense like usual, but it's concerning that Biden couldn't take advantage of it except for a couple times. 

Oh and there are gobs of idiots in the country

And that's the exact thinking that makes your party awful.   There are gobs of people in this country who didn't finish college that can outwork me in so many ways.    There are plenty of people in this country have been made dependent on the government to live but they aren't idiots.   

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

There's no way his handlers put Joe out there tonight for any other reason than to throw him under the bus so he can be replaced.

That was catastrophic. 

Team Obama at work.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

And that's the exact thinking that makes your party awful.   There are gobs of people in this country who didn't finish college that can outwork me in so many ways.    There are plenty of people in this country have been made dependent on the government to live but they aren't idiots.   

If you consistently choose a political candidate for no reason except to "make liberals cry again," you're an idiot. 

18 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I didn’t watch it. I told you I couldn’t watch that crap. I was just trying to get under magas skin. I don’t care how many times I type on here I think they are both idiots people don’t get it. They are both *****en morons. Trump is just a bigger one in my opinion. But 50 years in politics Biden has to be a crook also. Does it matter who is a bigger moron or crook or liar? No. I just hate even listening to trump. I got home and turned it on and heard trumps voice and turned it back off. Not even 15 seconds worth. I knew I wouldn’t be able to watch and I still tried. 

I don’t know, man. You posted the same idiot claims repeatedly about how it was going to go down. You must feel like a dipsh*t. 

Biden did not personally raise prices on everything, come on. The president doesn't have a price lever. 

You truly believe the president of the United States has no power over the FED?  He can literally fire the chair of the FED.   He has no power over gas prices when it comes to making us energy dependent?  Cmon man you're better than that.

That's what's so frustrating about this. Trump's responses were basically "THERE ARE 97 MILLION GUATAMALANS ATTACKING THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT RIGHT NOW" and Biden couldn't take advantage of it.

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

You truly believe the president of the United States has no power over the FED?  He can literally fire the chair of the FED.   He has no power over gas prices when it comes to making us energy dependent?  Cmon man you're better than that.

We're pumping more oil than ever before! He's invested millions in clean energy that Republicans have fought tooth and nail! Come on! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If you consistently choose a political candidate for no reason except to "make liberals cry again," you're an idiot. 

Replace liberals with conservatives and take a long hard look at yourself before you make assumptions about other people being idiots.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

That's what's so frustrating about this. Trump's responses were basically "THERE ARE 97 MILLION GUATAMALANS ATTACKING THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT RIGHT NOW" and Biden couldn't take advantage of it.

Not gonna lie I just snorted 

Joy Reid and others in the media have been lying to you....well forever. They were indignant just days ago that GOP cheap fakes were in abundance about Biden and his frail state.

Tonight.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Not one person on either side will change their mind as a result of this debate. Tonight was a complete waste of time.

You’re truly a moronic individual. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Joy Reid and others in the media have been lying to you....well forever. They were indignant just days ago that GOP cheap fakes were in abundance about Biden and his frail state.

Tonight.

They can't lie anymore. We see it with our eyes. They had to let old Joe out of the basement and now they are wishing they hadn't