Tonight's Debate

Just now, 4th&long said:

You still don’t understand people’s haters for trump. He still won’t win even if he does better tonight.

Then our country loses

Like we have for the past 4 years 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You’re not allowed to do this. Maga thinks if you don’t like trump you must be for Biden. They can’t get there head around the fact that you don’t like either. But that is what I expect from them. 

How are you doing? Your pre-debate posts made you seem fairly confident. Do you feel like a dumbass now? You absolutely should. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I find it amazing that anybody can think that a politician, much less a 50+ year one, isn’t a huge crook.

Pretty amazing how a guy who made 150k a year or less most of his life is worth 10 million dollars.   Absolute stock market wizard I tell ya.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

You still don’t understand people’s haters for trump. He still won’t win even if he does better tonight.

Biden lost re-election tonight. He was going to lose anyway, but this sealed it.  The only question is whether they replace him or not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

a crook is better than a corpse who is also a crook.

This times a million. Bidens been in politics for a while. The chances of him being clean are as high as the chances of me posting this while riding a unicorn.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

GOOD ANSWER from Trump about the accepting the election results.

"If it's a fair and good and legal election..."

He's sowing doubt in the results, this is the least predictable response he could have given. 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

GOOD ANSWER from Trump about the accepting the election results.

"If it's a fair and good and legal election..."

He also should start saying:  “I don’t accept what a disaster this country’s become under Biden.”

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

This times a million. Bidens been in politics for a while. The chances of him being clean are as high as the chances of me posting this while riding a unicorn.

36 felonies plus more coming.  You lose.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

How are you doing? Your pre-debate posts made you seem fairly confident. Do you feel like a dumbass now? You absolutely should. 

Nah, he's gonna ride that corpse(biden) into the ground.

Just now, Roundybout said:

He's sowing doubt in the results, this is the least predictable response he could have given. 

No.

You are (again) reading yourself in someone else's statement.

If it is an election that is fair he will accept it.

That is the way EVERY candidate views it.

But you be you.

Just now, B-Man said:

No.

You are (again) reading yourself in someone else's statement.

If it is an election that is fair he will accept it.

That is the way EVERY candidate views it.

But you be you.

Yeah, and what are the odds he says the election was fair if he loses?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I didn’t watch it. I told you I couldn’t watch that crap. I was just trying to get under magas skin. I don’t care how many times I type on here I think they are both idiots people don’t get it. They are both *****en morons. Trump is just a bigger one in my opinion. But 50 years in politics Biden has to be a crook also. Does it matter who is a bigger moron or crook or liar? No. I just hate even listening to trump. I got home and turned it on and heard trumps voice and turned it back off. Not even 15 seconds worth. I knew I wouldn’t be able to watch and I still tried. 

• Agree 1