Tonight's Debate

50 minutes ago, Westside said:

This is epic, you came to PPP like an attack dog barking and growling and insulting anyone who disagreed with your opinion. Now after last nights debate with a brain dead president you come back here with your tail between your legs. This is hilarious! 😂 

Hilarious? Or someone who can openly admit they were wrong and change their mind? 

your post is exactly what’s wrong with this country. Heaven forbid someone see facts that change their mind. No, you’d prefer I continue “barking” so you can get all riled up. 

And for the record, since day 1, I’ve said I’m not a Biden fan. Trump is still a lying conman who slept with a hooker while his wife was pregnant. These are our two choices and they suck. 

congrats on your win? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It was sad and embarrassing for him and the country.  I saw clear signs of Parkinson's disease last night:  the stumbling gait, the mask faces and the intermittent confusion.  a tremor is also a hallmark but I couldn't see his hands well.  Parkinsons is almost universally progressive and can be associated with dementia.  He needs to do what is best for the country and drop out.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

It’s funny that you don’t think Biden also lied a ton last night. 

Convicted felon and January 6 narratives are fading, especially with Trump saying last night he told people to be peaceful and the fresh SCOTUS ruling. 

Biden may have lied once or twice because he could temper the truth. Trump never worries about fact or truth, he just creates it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I said he should have been banned as well. Let’s keep up here. 

You eventually got there after you “dared” me to show offensive tweets by the Supreme Leader. Good for you.

It’s ok that you don’t remember that part. You are under a lot of strain. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It was sad and embarrassing for him and the country.  I saw clear signs of Parkinson's disease last night:  the stumbling gait, the mask faces and the intermittent confusion.  a tremor is also a hallmark but I couldn't see his hands well.  Parkinsons is almost universally progressive and can be associated with dementia.  He needs to do what is best for the country and drop out.

I just watched some lowlights of the debate, it was a little surprising to see how quickly Biden is declining. I can’t remember the last time I watched him? The state of the union address maybe? Something has to be seriously wrong with him. Whoever his handlers are that put him out there last night should be shot. The White House has obviously lying about how vigorous he is! 

It was sad really, and not because I’m a big Biden supporter but just from a human stand point, seeing someone slip away like that. Both my parents died young from other health issues so I have never experienced that.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You eventually got there after you “dared” me to show offensive tweets by the Supreme Leader. Good for you.

It’s ok that you don’t remember that part. You are under a lot of strain. 

Hey, it took a while to get you to admit that posts about blaming Jews for WWII are bad, so im glad we had that talk. 

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

I just watched some lowlights of the debate, it was a little surprising to see how quickly Biden is declining. I can’t remember the last time I watched him? The state of the union address maybe? Something has to be seriously wrong with him. Whoever his handlers are that put him out there last night should be shot. The White House has obviously lying about how vigorous he is! 

It was sad really, and not because I’m a big Biden supporter but just from a human stand point, seeing someone slip away like that. Both my parents died young from other health issues so I have never experienced that.

and yet it appears to be intermittent.  I saw clips from his rally in Raleigh today where he looked animated and spoke clearly - again consistent with Parkinsons.  Not a diagnosis with a prognosis fit for a president.  If he's been diagnosed then he's almost certainly on meds.  He needs to come clean about it.  The press needs to ask him point blank.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Thank you for posting this!

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It didn’t and now you are just lying to save face. Weird. 

Oh right! You wouldn’t admit that! That’s very interesting, let’s discuss the root of this belief.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and yet it appears to be intermittent.  I saw clips from his rally in Raleigh today where he looked animated and spoke clearly - again consistent with Parkinsons.  Not a diagnosis with a prognosis fit for a president.  If he's been diagnosed then he's almost certainly on meds.  He needs to come clean about it.  The press needs to ask him point blank.

It reminded me of how I feel when I see Micheal j fox, when you see him he is worse than the last time you saw him and you feel bad for the guy. They do need to come clean about what kind of shape is in. 

2 hours ago, muppy said:

BLECH Greetings Leo

Yes I watched the debate. And it has made me feel hungover today to be honest.  Biden looks and sounds near death and trump insists he wants to MAGA but IF NOT WE ARE DOOMED. 

He used the debate last night as a rally the country to his side. I realize there will be people who bought every word he said. I didn't and I don't

to say "Biden encouraged Russia to invade the Ukraine was DIRTY. just dirty. 

of the 2 candidates Trump clearly won the debate. BUT NEITHER OF THEM bothered to answer direct questions. The answers invariably go off tangent to attack Attack ATTACK.

What about all the tax perks to his Uber wealthy cronies? Will he accept the election results? pfft I think at this point he likely will win and then it will miaculously be "fair"

PFFT Biden appears as toast. His appearance was dismal. BAD

Lord have Mercy

Donald Trump is the pitbull of presidential candidates.  UNTRUSTWORTHY you will never convince me otherwise. The proof is in the pudding

Hi Mup,

I didn't watch much, I find debates to be mostly a waste of time.  In any presidential debate at any time you'll find facts mixed up, misremembered, lies and manipulation.  Then, you have the debrief where others tell you what you should or should not think about what was or was not said. 

This debate, however, was special in the fact that it was the televised implosion the image of a presidential candidate on a foundational level, though the image was obviously false based on an sensible look at the man in question.  

We've had dialogue on this...you should vote your heart and it's not my place to suggest otherwise.  Since you reached out, however, I'll share what I think about what you think, and hope no hard feelings ensue thereafter. 

Many people feel there is some existential threat (that's the phrase they use, sounds ominous) if either of these guys wins.  I don't think that.  It's an election, some will be happy with the results, others not.  Some policies will hurt some people one way or the other.  

Trump implied we're doomed one way, Biden claimed it was the end of democracy the other. Whatever. 

If you mourn for Biden that Trump suggested he "encouraged" Russia to invade Ukraine, it's a wasted emotion.  Biden blamed Trump for the same thing.  What I can tell you is that countries in that neck of the woods tend to fare poorly when Democrats are in office.  Crimea. Ukraine. And lots of money passing through a few hands thereafter.  

Very few candidates, if any, answer questions.  I expect very little in that regard. 

If Trump's tax policies bother you, vote for Biden.  He's as completely full of **** as anyone else.  Between inflation, taxation and government spending, a dollar doesn't stretch very far on his watch and he's in the pocket of billionaires and multi-millionaires just like everyone else, though some of his are apparently from China.   

On election results, this question and subsequent argument is overly simplistic.  If you think that the dems "accepted" the results of 2016 because of HRCs "concession", we disagree.  We only disagree because the democrats launched a systemic and sustained misinformation campaign claiming the election was illegitimate, which where I come from means "not legitimate".    Consider, btw, this letter from Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar and others suggesting the lead up to 2020 was not paved with guarantees of the freest, fairest, and what has come to be known as THE ELECTION NOT TO BE CONTESTED:

https://www.warren.senate.gov/oversight/letters/warren-klobuchar-wyden-and-pocan-investigate-vulnerabilities-and-shortcomings-of-election-technology-industry-with-ties-to-private-equity

Election security experts have noted for years that our nation's election systems and infrastructure are under serious threat, but voting machines reportedly continue to fail and breakdown across the country, as vendors fail to innovate, improve, and protect voting systems, putting U.S. elections at avoidable and increased risk.

Bottom line--2020 was going to be contested as unfair or illegitimate or stolen any way you slice it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Hilarious? Or someone who can openly admit they were wrong and change their mind? 

your post is exactly what’s wrong with this country. Heaven forbid someone see facts that change their mind. No, you’d prefer I continue “barking” so you can get all riled up. 

And for the record, since day 1, I’ve said I’m not a Biden fan. Trump is still a lying conman who slept with a hooker while his wife was pregnant. These are our two choices and they suck. 

congrats on your win? 

You’re the one who came in swinging. Calling names and talking *****. Good to see you humbled. Maybe you’ve learned something from this but I seriously doubt it.

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

You’re the one who came in swinging. Calling names and talking *****. Good to see you humbled. Maybe you’ve learned something from this but I seriously doubt it.

***** off. How’s that sound? 

You should be happy that I said what I said. But you’d rather continue the divide because… ? 

So again, ***** off.