Tonight's Debate

If Democrats were smart they would immediately start gearing up for 2028 when there is no incumbent.

Even they have to realize 4 more years of this guy could kill their party for a decade plus after he’s done.

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t know, man. You posted the same idiot claims repeatedly about how it was going to go down. You must feel like a dipsh*t. 

No. Actually I’m sitting here laughing watching cnn act like someone just died. For the last time (I hope) I don’t like either of them. I don’t like either party. Part of me wants trump to win, 4 years and he’s gone and I won’t have to hear from him again. 4 years flys by. This country is screwed either way. 

I told you I just wanted to get under magas skin. You haven’t figured that out by now? When have I ever said anything good about Biden or the Dems? Search all my posts and post it. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

If Democrats were smart they would immediately start gearing up for 2028 when there is no incumbent.

Even they have to realize 4 more years of this guy could kill their party for a decade plus after he’s done.

Bold of you to assume we will have a functional federal government in 2028 if Trump wins 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Beach said:

they should just do the golf drive contest next

Dude no Biden can barely get off a bike. Do you really think he has the hand eye coordination to hit a golf ball? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

Dude no Biden can barely get off a bike. Do you really think he has the hand eye coordination to hit a golf ball? 

no, but it might be entertaining

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Bold of you to assume we will have a functional federal government in 2028 if Trump wins 

Everything you say is inconsequential.

Just now, Beast said:

It isn’t about just pulling out of the race…..this guy is still running the country for half a year. That’s scary.

And leaders around the world now know he’s likely on the way out one way or another.  

If you want to make a move, you’ve got about six months to get froggy. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yo, you think Trump wasn't embarrassing for our country?  What planet are you from?  He was laughed at to his face at an international meeting because the world thinks he's a joke.  Joe is senile.  That's sad.  Trump is a moron and a 2 bit crook.

nice try

Forget the election, who is going to run the country for the next 6 months? China and Russia probably looking to make some moves as we speak

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

No. Actually I’m sitting here laughing watching cnn act like someone just died. For the last time (I hope) I don’t like either of them. I don’t like either party. Part of me wants trump to win, 4 years and he’s gone and I won’t have to hear from him again. 4 years flys by. This country is screwed either way. 

I told you I just wanted to get under magas skin. You haven’t figured that out by now? When have I ever said anything good about Biden or the Dems? Search all my posts and post it. 

Nobody likes either of them. I just enjoy you being so horrendously wrong with your “analysis”. And now you won’t even own it! Sad!