Tonight's Debate

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

And the narrative starts about replac

Only embarrassing because our current President has dementia and his party and supporters refuse to do anything about it.

what do you suggest we do? Force Michelle to run? 

Just now, Tenhigh said:

CNN is doing their best to cover for Biden,  but even they seem to be half hearted in their efforts

CBS too

Just now, Roundybout said:

It's genuinely going to be interesting to see how the DNC handles this. 

It has been this way for 4 years. But NOW it's an issue just because it might cost them an election. But meanwhile it cost us our country

• Awesome! (+1) 4

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

It has been this way for 4 years. But NOW it's an issue just because it might cost them an election. But meanwhile it cost us our country

It did? Then where am I living now? Oh lord did Canada take over finally?

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Run that young whippersnapper Manchin!

You joke but that might genuinely be a decent idea

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

It's genuinely going to be interesting to see how the DNC handles this. 

So far your party is just saying Trump lied about everything and was unhinged despite it being obvious he wasn't unhinged.   The democrats should have taken care of this long before the debate.   The cold narrative further shows the democratic party thinks the people of this country are idiots.   

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I know you can't post, but now you've prove you cant read as well. Congratulations. Trump's dirty, Bidens dirty and a walking corpse. Do u think any other world leaders actually take Biden seriously?

More than Trump yes.  More than an average president no.  Sad day as a country.  That was all around bad.  Trump won, no doubt.   But he wasn't much better.  Just stupid shite with zero substance. 

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

So far your party is just saying Trump lied about everything and was unhinged despite it being obvious he wasn't unhinged.   The democrats should have taken care of this long before the debate.   The cold narrative further shows the democratic party thinks the people of this country are idiots.   

He said a bunch of nonsense like usual, but it's concerning that Biden couldn't take advantage of it except for a couple times. 

Oh and there are gobs of idiots in the country

Edited by Roundybout
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

It did? Then where am I living now? Oh lord did Canada take over finally?

You joke but that might genuinely be a decent idea

No he raised the prices on everything blamed Trump and said his solution was to put higher taxes on the rich despite that damaging big business which so many of us in the middle class rely on.  When a President raises the prices on my gas and groceries and then raises taxes on the company I work for, reducing my stock options and bonuses I get boned.   Millionaires will still be rich despite higher taxes.  It only hurts the middle class in the end.

• Eyeroll 1

Man van jones is acting like someone died lol. He’s talking about how much he loves Biden and he thinks the Dems might have to replace him at the convention. Everyone on CNN is talking about how bad Biden was. LOL 😂 

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

No he raised the prices on everything blamed Trump and said his solution was to put higher taxes on the rich despite that damaging big business which so many of us in the middle class rely on.  When a President raises the prices on my gas and groceries and then raises taxes on the company I work for, reducing my stock options and bonuses I get boned.   Millionaires will still be rich despite higher taxes.  It only hurts the middle class in the end.

Biden did not personally raise prices on everything, come on. The president doesn't have a price lever. 

I thought Trump won easily.  It doesn't even matter what was said,  though Trump won that handily as well,  especially before the first break.  Biden looked and sounded like a feeble old man.  He's done.