Tonight's Debate

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

36 felonies plus more coming.  You lose.  

I know you can't post, but now you've prove you cant read as well. Congratulations. Trump's dirty, Bidens dirty and a walking corpse. Do u think any other world leaders actually take Biden seriously?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Biden lost re-election tonight. He was going to lose anyway, but this sealed it.  The only question is whether they replace him or not.

Not one person on either side will change their mind as a result of this debate. Tonight was a complete waste of time.

• Disagree 3

Again, a totally stupid decision to let Trump have the last word, just so that Biden could be on the right side of the stage.  In football that’s like kicking off to start the first half and then going against the wind in the second half. 

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

I didn’t watch it. I told you I couldn’t watch that crap. I was just trying to get under magas skin. I don’t care how many times I type on here I think they are both idiots people don’t get it. They are both *****en morons. Trump is just a bigger one in my opinion. But 50 years in politics Biden has to be a crook also. Does it matter who is a bigger moron or crook or liar? No. I just hate even listening to trump. I got home and turned it on and heard trumps voice and turned it back off. Not even 15 seconds worth. I knew I wouldn’t be able to watch and I still tried. 

The definition of TDS

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again, a totally stupid decision to let Trump have the last word, just so that Biden could be on the right side of the stage.  In football that’s like kicking off to start the first half and then going against the wind in the second half. 

It didn't matter either way.  The guy may live another 5 or 10 years but his mind is gone.  He doesn't have another year or two of cognitive ability left.  

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Not one person on either side will change their mind as a result of this debate. Tonight was a complete waste of time.

I disagree. And not only that, I think you’re gonna hear a lot of talk everywhere about replacing Biden on the ticket.