Tonight's Debate

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

On a high level business meeting with colleagues in Thailand and they are very interested in our Presidential debate.  I wanted to tell them I was embarrassed...

Quick, tell them you are Canadian. Oh wait...

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

On a high level business meeting with colleagues in Thailand and they are very interested in our Presidential debate.  I wanted to tell them I was embarrassed...

Every American should be embarrassed this is pathetic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

As much as I’ve talked ***** about Trump, he could stop talking now and win this in a landslide. Trump could lay off the “murdering babies after they’re born” line; He doesn’t need hyperbole right now. He can’t help himself, but good lord, Biden prepared for weeks for this? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

OJ innocent too, huh?

Are you saying Trump should be on trial for insurrection? Holy cow man step away from the computer. You are far too gone to think about this unbiasedly 

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Biden looks rough tonight. It's gonna be crazy when be beats Trump in November. 

Biden just slammed the door on his Presidency tonight. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I can't see it since cut the cable but I can hear it  with commentary.  Joe  has lost it  in the first 20 minutes.

Just now, May Day 10 said:

I loathe trump.

This debate is a slaughter.  Trump looks 10x more presidential than Biden.  The dnc needs to make a change.  

This is pretty bad. We cannot allow Trump to have office again, so they're gonna have to do something if he can't perk up. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1