Tonight's Debate

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

!You miserable clowns are ALREADY making excuses for Trump. I love it.

I remain amazed at how absolutely gullible the MAGA crowd has shown themselves to be. 

Some random dude claims there’s a longer delay with no sources, no context, no proof, and they just eat it up. 

Time and time and time again, they fall for falsehoods because they just want to believe so badly.

Biden tried to assassinate Trump. Biden wandered off aimlessly at the G7. The FBI leaked a staged a Mar a Lago photo to hurt Trump. All blatantly and provably false.

No hint of skepticism or critical thought. Just lap up whatever feels good. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I remain amazed at how absolutely gullible the MAGA crowd has shown themselves to be. 

Some random dude claims there’s a longer delay with no sources, no context, no proof, and they just eat it up. 

Time and time and time again, they fall for falsehoods because they just want to believe so badly.

Biden tried to assassinate Trump. Biden wandered off aimlessly at the G7. The FBI leaked a staged a Mar a Lago photo to hurt Trump. All blatantly and provably false.

No hint of skepticism or critical thought. Just lap up whatever feels good. 

They do this with trump also. All the lies and bull#### he shovels and they eat it up. Did Mexico pay for the wall yet? Does anybody really believe he won’t tax tips? LOL those suckers believe that.

Drug cocktail going on board shortly.  Have they dialed it in over the past week? 

The muted mics could backfire on ole demented Joe. Just let him talk. For two minutes.  Uninterrupted.  No teleprompter.

:lol:

17 minutes ago, gobilz said:

Joe have the iv in yet ?

It will eventually wear off like his facelift before the previous election and like Hunters morning crack

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It will eventually wear off like his facelift before the previous election and like Hunters morning crack

Come 10 o'clock, he will hit the wall.

STEPHEN GREEN | JUN 27, 2024 8:39 PM EST

The CNN panel is having a very deep discussion about the meaning of democracy.

You'll find deeper discussions in a typical pot-smoke-filled dorm room.

They are insane.

TDS overload.

Biden's getting replaced lol this is horrible. My 100 year old grandpa could run circles around this guy. He should be in a nursing home

• Thank you (+1) 1

JENNIFER VAN LAAR | JUN 27, 2024 9:07 PM EST

When I was on Andrew Wilkow's Sirius XM show the other day, he had the thought that Biden's team actually gave CNN the questions instead of CNN leaking them to Biden, and that makes sense too 

Brandon Morse:

He's 100% reciting. He's not speaking off the cuff. I'd bet all the money I have that he was handed the questions beforehand. 

He is borderline impossible to understand

3 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Trump is vile. But it still amazes me that the Dems best plan is to trot out a fossil. 

Gotta look at the policies and pick the person that can do the job. Trump is no right wing conservative but he will put us in a better position than old Joe and then we can figure it out again in 4 years 

• Awesome! (+1) 1