[Misleading Title]

USCGBILLSFAN

I know we all hate him, but his resume is next to none, and he has a new job with Fox, but would he be a good Qb coach for Josh, maybe in the offseason like josh had in Jordan Palmer. Maybe just as a mentor to help him see things and do things he may never thought of, Josh has thr baiscs down now he needs to refine, if he could have Bradys prowes combined with his athletisism he could be pass brady as the GOAT.

Thoughts?

• Vomit 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
1 hour ago, USCGBILLSFAN said:

I know we all hate him, but his resume is next to none, and he has a new job with Fox, but would he be a good Qb coach for Josh, maybe in the offseason like josh had in Jordan Palmer. Maybe just as a mentor to help him see things and do things he may never thought of, Josh has thr baiscs down now he needs to refine, if he could have Bradys prowes combined with his athletisism he could be pass brady as the GOAT.

Thoughts?

I love Josh and I think he will be a HOFer, but what kind of Kool Aid are you drinking? Did you have a 30 year old Ecto Cooler? I think it may be damaging some brain cells

28 minutes ago, Simon said:

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

They got you working OT today. This must be the best part of the off-season for you lol

51 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

They got you working OT today. This must be the best part of the off-season for you lol

I think it's a matter of the further we get into the cell phone era, folks become jaded and put less meaning and effort into it.

Taking 10 whole seconds to type an accurate thread title is just toooooooo much. :rolleyes:

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

He’s getting like 25 million to work one day a week. Why would he take this job?

You answered your own question. If he's only working one day a week, he can fit a second job into his schedule.

Do I think Tom Brady could help Josh Allen? Yes. Is he the guy at the top of my list? No. My guy is Kurt Warner. After I watched a video of Warner analyzing Josh Allen's play, my reaction was, this is the guy I want helping Allen to improve.

I think that a bigger question is would Brady actually be a good QB coach?   A lot of top athletes are so talented that they just naturally do some things well and they make up for their weaknesses with speed or arm strength or power etc.  IOW, they don't have think about what makes them excel.  Frequently, a lot of the best coaches had modest playing careers who depended on studying the game and learning  how to play their position better.

As for why Brady might want to be a coach?  How about because he wants to remain in the game?  I recently heard a very well-known former top-tier player was a HS coach in some town out west.  Whatever his salary as a football coach is, it's pocket change  compared to what he made in the NFL or what he could make at some other job in some other field.  Obviously, this ex-player loves the game.

Edited by SoTier

Josh and Brady are friends too. He could probably call him whenever he wants and ask for advice. Also, I am sure there is some sort of rule that a coach can't call NFL games at the same time. Imagine if he got a Bills game (highly likely), how can he talk to the other player and coaches for his game prep as an analyst and be the Bills QB coach. Its not possible

I actually like the concept of this thread tbh.... not that I think it is realistic as there is not a real chance Brady would come to do this.... but as a discussion topic it seems fun. So here is my take... I think Brady would help Josh more on the preparation, nutrition, work out side etc... than in actually physical QB development. I think they are 2 different QBs with divergent skill sets... but it would be interesting to see....